Limb Lengthening Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 10   Go Down

Author Topic: Dr HALIL BULDU - Limb Lengthening Surgery in Turkey  (Read 48835 times)

Re: Dr HALIL BULDU - Limb Lengthening Surgery in Turkey
« Reply #62 on: July 30, 2020, 10:46:38 PM »

Since the begining of this account, what i do is trying to inform people under supervision of Dr Halil Buldu about Cosmetic Limb Lengthening.

To be honest noone cares about what you think or what you are saying in this forum azman, also i do not think moderators would allow you to talk so rude and disrespectful not only to me and to all other people in this forum.
Please open your profile and take a look at your posts, all you do is swearing, rude talking and harrasing people who disagrees with your opinions.

I already explained this in the previous posts that we are not involved with both Wannabetaller or Livelifetaller webpages, those are the people who uses Dr Halil Buldu's name to get patients.

You can see Dr Halil Buldu's official webpage. I suggest you to do some research and read this thread posts before accusing anyone.

https://halilbuldu.com/en/limb-lengthening-packages/

Also please read forum rules, if you continue to behave like this, probably moderators will see that and you will end up getting permanent ban.

So this will be my last reply to you in all the forum threads. I hope you grow some not only height wise also maturity wise.

Best regards,

ididUrMIM

« Reply #63 on: July 30, 2020, 11:37:58 PM »

Since the begining of this account, what i do is trying to inform people under supervision of Dr Halil Buldu about Cosmetic Limb Lengthening.

To be honest noone cares about what you think or what you are saying in this forum azman, also i do not think moderators would allow you to talk so rude and disrespectful not only to me and to all other people in this forum.
Please open your profile and take a look at your posts, all you do is swearing, rude talking and harrasing people who disagrees with your opinions.

I already explained this in the previous posts that we are not involved with both Wannabetaller or Livelifetaller webpages, those are the people who uses Dr Halil Buldu's name to get patients.

You can see Dr Halil Buldu's official webpage. I suggest you to do some research and read this thread posts before accusing anyone.

Also please read forum rules, if you continue to behave like this, probably moderators will see that and you will end up getting permanent ban.

So this will be my last reply to you in all the forum threads. I hope you grow some not only height wise also maturity wise.

Best regards,

Murat, I understand that you are just trying to inform others on this forum but you have now made several posts repeating the same information over and over whilst highlighting dr. Buldus name in CAPITALS each time. You are starting to prove Azmans point the more you post. No offence intended but you are actually begining to sound like a live advertisement bot.

“ So this will be my last reply to you in all the forum threads. I hope you grow some not only height wise also maturity wise.” - Sounding kind of immature for a patient coordinator.

azman

« Reply #64 on: July 31, 2020, 08:36:57 AM »

Best regards,

Sleazy Salesman MuratEkinci read your reply and figure out how this started, if you're smart enough. Shouldn't have started a war if you don't want to battle. 

http://www.limblengtheningforum.com/index.php?topic=65328.0

"theres no internal nail method available for it" if you are NOT man enough of having someone correct you, there’s an operation for that, think before you post or stop posting FALSE information.

"Well i recommend you to go to a psychologist or buy a cat to make your self more calmer and reasonable." = I like that even if its a low blow, Lol

"To be honest noone cares about what you think" You and the to be honest thing, do you even know what the word Honest mean.  No one cares, Ahhhhhhh sorry if I hated your feelings, but I think, well now I know at least one person cares = YOU.  ;D

"I already explained this in the previous posts that we are not involved with both Wannabetaller or Livelifetaller webpages" Is this your honest side talking or should I prove you wrong?  I think I smell some brown stuff from a bull.

And thank you, always growing as a person + maturity and call it as I see it, like a Used car salesman.

https://www.instagram.com/p/B1_hdLVHQdu/

Look I'm helping you out, I'm a patient coordinator now lol, check out the all so nice video or should I say sleazy ok I'll be nice kinda sleazy, right patient coordinator? 
« Last Edit: July 31, 2020, 10:03:14 AM by azman »

« Reply #65 on: July 31, 2020, 10:59:47 AM »

Murat, I understand that you are just trying to inform others on this forum but you have now made several posts repeating the same information over and over whilst highlighting dr. Buldus name in CAPITALS each time. You are starting to prove Azmans point the more you post. No offence intended but you are actually begining to sound like a live advertisement bot.

“ So this will be my last reply to you in all the forum threads. I hope you grow some not only height wise also maturity wise.” - Sounding kind of immature for a patient coordinator.

We are all humans mrmccall and i know i should not but sometimes i too can lose my temper aswell, sorry about that 😄 i guess its a sign that i am not a bot.
Theres an old turkish word for my situation; it is harder to tell a word to an ignorant man, than make a camel jump over a ditch. Because it is very hard to make a camel jump over a ditch on the road.Whatever.
So as i am here for Dr Halil BULDU, of course it is normal to write his name with capitals when i mention about him. Usually i do my posts on this thread only but when i see an important question of a member i reply to it with in my knowledge.
I am sorry if i sound like a salesman but its not my intention at all. People are free to go anywhere also free to say anything with in respect to other people as it should be, we are all grown man and women here and no need to talk like this.
« Last Edit: July 31, 2020, 11:22:54 AM by MuratEkinci »

drxboom

« Reply #66 on: August 11, 2020, 02:51:32 PM »

hello murat :)
I looked on instagram halil bey, it is clear that he was successful in his job and he did a lot of surgery, but I could not find much information about normal walking after extension So months after the operation I saw only a few people walking normally, thanks in advance
170cm goal 177 -178

« Reply #67 on: August 12, 2020, 12:02:54 AM »

hello murat :)
I looked on instagram halil bey, it is clear that he was successful in his job and he did a lot of surgery, but I could not find much information about normal walking after extension So months after the operation I saw only a few people walking normally, thanks in advance

Its all because people do not wish to share and we can not share without their consent.
If you wish you can talk with Andrei which i shared his contact information in the previous message. He shared all of his videos and even whatsapp to talk about his experience with people who wants this surgery. +7 953 388-12-77 
« Last Edit: August 12, 2020, 12:49:49 AM by MuratEkinci »

taller2023

« Reply #68 on: August 18, 2020, 04:32:59 AM »

Quote from: MuratEkinci on August 16, 2020, 08:29:04 PM

We took legal action but the servers are not in Turkey thats why we are warning people in both here and in social media about this issue.

Murat you big liar.  Servers it in Turkey.  I look up.  I work IT and web coder.  https://www.limblengtheningsurgery.istanbul/
https://web.archive.org/web/20181122025116/https://wannabetaller.com/
https://www.bulmd.com/doctors
https://www.livelifetaller.com/

You bad man all servers it in Turkey.  I look all you post, history, websites go back to Turkey.  You one of many agents Dr. Buldu service.  You here to find people for Dr. Buldu $commissions like othere Turkey agents for doctor.

You no patient coorinator you patient finder.  Bad man very bad man.

Why you only repesnetive for any doctors on this here.  In China we have WeChat and a big goup of 900+ on chat with no repesnetive of any doctor, they get kick out.  Why this place allow?

Is this dairy real, I like read this dairy.  is this a tv commecal?
I look up more laterly you Murat bad man lie want people money is you #1 for here.

why you black all you letter, i black to.
i no fall you trap, i find Dr. Buldu myself and hire an assist to take pictures for me not you

« Reply #69 on: August 18, 2020, 10:23:42 AM »

Hello taller2023,

The things you are sharing as link has been explained in the previous posts, if you read them, you can understand whats going on.
Other thing is i am patient coordinator of Dr Halil BULDU, you can visit doctor's official webpage if you want. If you wish to talk with him directly you can text me anytime. Also we are about to shoot an FAQ video with him soon. I will post it here also to clarify everything.

Bad man??

What do you mean is this a dairy? This is not a dairy, this thread is all about Dr Halil Buldu, informations about limb lengthening surgery and answers to questions.

What do you mean black? I write my posts in bold thats all.

There is no trap taller2023 no one is forcing anyone to have surgery with us. Its your call to decide. 

Cheers✌🏼

taller2023

« Reply #70 on: August 18, 2020, 11:14:17 AM »

Hello taller2023,

The things you are sharing as link has been explained in the previous posts, if you read them, you can understand whats going on.
Other thing is i am patient coordinator of Dr Halil BULDU, you can visit doctor's official webpage if you want. If you wish to talk with him directly you can text me anytime. Also we are about to shoot an FAQ video with him soon. I will post it here also to clarify everything.

Bad man??

What do you mean is this a dairy? This is not a dairy, this thread is all about Dr Halil Buldu, informations about limb lengthening surgery and answers to questions.

What do you mean black? I write my posts in bold thats all.

There is no trap taller2023 no one is forcing anyone to have surgery with us. Its your call to decide. 

Cheers✌🏼

You smart man.  I copy and paste. You lie in Sunshine dairy make you bad man. You no reply after I reply I look more.  I read more lately. The links tell everyone you big lier, all servers in Turkey you say not in Turkey in legal action. Me English not good so I call black but why you write all black for and why you only representive here for doctor. Not other doctor have repreentive here, why they allow you.   WHY YOU HAVE TO LIE, not good for doctor

« Reply #71 on: August 18, 2020, 11:50:14 AM »

You smart man.  I copy and paste. You lie in Sunshine dairy make you bad man. You no reply after I reply I look more.  I read more lately. The links tell everyone you big lier, all servers in Turkey you say not in Turkey in legal action. Me English not good so I call black but why you write all black for and why you only representive here for doctor. Not other doctor have repreentive here, why they allow you.   WHY YOU HAVE TO LIE, not good for doctor

No one is lying here taller2023. Check official webpage of Dr Halil BULDU. I do not know why other doctors has no representitive here. Since the begining of this account, what i do is trying to inform people under supervision of Dr Halil Buldu about Cosmetic Limb Lengthening because there is no forum about LL Surgery and Dr Halil wanted me to inform people here.

I totally understand that your english not in good shape, its totally normal. People are free to go anywhere also free to say anything with in respect to other people as it should be. This is a public forum as you see, so please choose your words good without accusations or finger pointing me or anybody else without info.

Another thing took my attention by the way, your account is pretty new. I also informed you about your ballerina foot question in your thread. It is weird to harras someone who is informing you about your problem tho. So as i said we will share a new video soon to explain everything✌🏼

taller2023

« Reply #72 on: August 18, 2020, 12:13:14 PM »

No one is lying here taller2023. Check official webpage of Dr Halil BULDU. I do not know why other doctors has no representitive here. Since the begining of this account, what i do is trying to inform people under supervision of Dr Halil Buldu about Cosmetic Limb Lengthening because there is no forum about LL Surgery and Dr Halil wanted me to inform people here.

I totally understand that your english not in good shape, its totally normal. People are free to go anywhere also free to say anything with in respect to other people as it should be. This is a public forum as you see, so please choose your words good without accusations or finger pointing me or anybody else without info.

Another thing took my attention by the way, your account is pretty new. I also informed you about your ballerina foot question in your thread. It is weird to harras someone who is informing you about your problem tho. So as i said we will share a new video soon to explain everything✌🏼

Sorry me no harrass you.  You say you have legal action and servers not in Turkey so I look more, they are all start and in Turkey. You try to change subject and not answer why you lie about it on Sunshine dairy. My English not good before so now I sign up. I lookie here for long time just to read. Why you lie about servers not in Turkey? I

have no problem why you say that, I thank all reply you no read. Than you. I no call you you want me to call you patient finder like other agents for $commission for good doctor.

azman

« Reply #73 on: August 18, 2020, 12:47:17 PM »

Sorry me no harrass you.  You say you have legal action and servers not in Turkey so I look more, they are all start and in Turkey. You try to change subject and not answer why you lie about it on Sunshine dairy. My English not good before so now I sign up. I lookie here for long time just to read. Why you lie about servers not in Turkey? I

have no problem why you say that, I thank all reply you no read. Than you. I no call you you want me to call you patient finder like other agents for $commission for good doctor.

Wow this is old news, Saleman MuratEkinci caught lying again 😂. Let see how you answer that or should I say cover it up maybe delete, but before you request that remember there’s a thing called screenshots and time stamped.😂🤣😂

taller2023

« Reply #74 on: August 18, 2020, 01:05:02 PM »

Wow this is old news, Saleman MuratEkinci caught lying again 😂. Let see how you answer that or should I say cover it up maybe delete, but before you request that remember there’s a thing called screenshots and time stamped.😂🤣😂

what you mean I no talk to you. I wait for Murat to answer why he say he have legal action servers not in Turkey, I look more servers in Turkey.  Why you say servers not in Turkey legal action?

« Reply #75 on: August 18, 2020, 01:05:33 PM »

It seems theres a misunderstanding because of your poor english taller2023  :D :D. What i said was we took legal action against people and webpages who uses his name for example wannabetaller. Their webpage servers are not in Turkey, thats why we can not close them. I did not said our servers are not in Turkey.
There is only 2 webpage we use. halilbuldu.com and LimbLengtheningSurgery.istanbul thats all.
Let me write in Chinese to make you understand(google translate)

似乎是因为您英语差(tall2023:D:D)而造成误解。 我的意思是,我们对使用他的名字(例如wannabetaller)的人和网页采取了法律措施。 他们的网页服务器不在土耳其,这就是为什么我们无法关闭它们。 我没有说我们的网页不在土耳其。
 我们只使用2个网页。  halilbuldu.com和LimbLengtheningSurgery.istanbul就是这些。
 让我用中文写,以使您理解(Google翻译)

希望您现在了解情况。 ;)  :D :D

taller2023

« Reply #76 on: August 18, 2020, 01:25:27 PM »

It seems theres a misunderstanding because of your poor english taller2023  :D :D. What i said was we took legal action against people and webpages who uses his name for example wannabetaller. Their webpage servers are not in Turkey, thats why we can not close them. I did not said our servers are not in Turkey.
There is only 2 webpage we use. halilbuldu.com and LimbLengtheningSurgery.istanbul thats all.
Let me write in Chinese to make you understand(google translate)

似乎是因为您英语差(tall2023:D:D)而造成误解。 我的意思是,我们对使用他的名字(例如wannabetaller)的人和网页采取了法律措施。 他们的网页服务器不在土耳其,这就是为什么我们无法关闭它们。 我没有说我们的网页不在土耳其。
 我们只使用2个网页。  halilbuldu.com和LimbLengtheningSurgery.istanbul就是这些。
 让我用中文写,以使您理解(Google翻译)

希望您现在了解情况。 ;)  :D :D

You funny man.  Google not good Chinese. Me English not good for write I understand you words with translator. You lie again I look more all websites servers in Turkey. Why you say wannabetaller they not have Dr. Buldu anymore website in Turkey, you lie I back code I look. You lie again you cannot legal action on wannabetaller as you say in post Dr. Buldu was with wannabetaller.  Why you lie to over lie? you bad man very bad man.

« Reply #77 on: August 18, 2020, 01:36:27 PM »

You funny man.  Google not good Chinese. Me English not good for write I understand you words with translator. You lie again I look more all websites servers in Turkey. Why you say wannabetaller they not have Dr. Buldu anymore website in Turkey, you lie I back code I look. You lie again you cannot legal action on wannabetaller as you say in post Dr. Buldu was with wannabetaller.  Why you lie to over lie? you bad man very bad man.

🤦🏻‍♂️🤦🏻‍♂️🤦🏻‍♂️ Oh man, i do not know why are you insisting to not to understand the situation 😄😄😄
Cheers✌🏼

« Reply #78 on: August 18, 2020, 01:38:02 PM »

Read the diary and my posts. When you do that you will understand the situation azman. Atleast you have proper english. 🤷🏻‍♂️

Medium Drink Of Water

• Premier Member
« Reply #79 on: August 18, 2020, 04:55:51 PM »

Why you only repesnetive for any doctors on this here.  In China we have WeChat and a big goup of 900+ on chat with no repesnetive of any doctor, they get kick out.  Why this place allow?

Two doctors used to post here but they both stopped a while ago.  MuratEkinci is not the only one allowed to do it, he's just the only one who does presently.

It's up to the people to decide which doctor to choose.  If they want to go to a doctor who has a recruiter/coordinator/promoter who writes in bold and all caps, that's their decision.  But you can see that many members don't like it, so they definitly won't be going to him and will discourage others from doing so, which is also allowed.

« Reply #80 on: August 18, 2020, 05:52:51 PM »

Two doctors used to post here but they both stopped a while ago.  MuratEkinci is not the only one allowed to do it, he's just the only one who does presently.

It's up to the people to decide which doctor to choose.  If they want to go to a doctor who has a recruiter/coordinator/promoter who writes in bold and all caps, that's their decision.  But you can see that many members don't like it, so they definitly won't be going to him and will discourage others from doing so, which is also allowed.

In my opinion it is easier for people to read letters in bold, thats why i am sending my posts in bold mode, theres no intention to take attention of people. Noone complained about it yet but if its disturbing 🤷🏻‍♂️ then i can write without bold of course.

As you said noone is forcing anyone, its their call to decide where they will go. This account has been created on behalf of Dr Halil BULDU to inform people about this surgery and our service who seek surgery abroad with reasonable costs as possible.

Thats all.

azman

« Reply #81 on: August 19, 2020, 12:37:58 AM »

Read the diary and my posts. When you do that you will understand the situation azman. Atleast you have proper english. 🤷🏻‍♂️

Well Well Well, that didn't take long. 

« Reply #57 on: July 30, 2020, 10:46:38 PM »
“So this will be my last reply to you in all the forum threads. I hope you grow some not only height wise also maturity wise.”

Oh there’s a old saying, “A man is only as good as his Word”.  Well guess you are not much of it.

Didn't you mentioned something about talking nicely to other, what a cheap shot at Taller2023, proper english.
Do you @ Saleman Patient Finder MuratEkinci understand the words you are using in your post? 
Either you do or don't but one don't need to lie about things on this forum and when you are caught lying just accept it and apology like a man and move on instead of digging your own grave with more lies to attempt a cover up.  You are drowning in your own sea of LIES.

A 5th grader can understand Taller2023 with his broken english and the main point he is trying to express.  Are you smarter than a 5th grader?   

Majority of us know the true reason you are here $$$, what makes it worst are all the lies, deceptions and your own reality of HONESTY. See how I bolded that statement instead of the whole reply, ds.

If I want waste more of my time and do more research to bust your balls, I might just do that for the fun of it, but not today.  Oh I'll comment on MDoW's comment and your reply to him in a future date, it's just too good to let that go.  The more you post, the easier it is to ball bust ;D

Here just a reminder:
“We are the only company that works with Dr Halil BULDU.” Re: Dr HALIL BULDU - Limb Lengthening Surgery in Turkey « Reply #35 on: April 27, 2020, 12:49:43 PM » by MuratEkinci

Which is it work with or work for, a company or not a company?  Stop with the lies man, makes you look sleazy and like a snke. same here, now use bolding correctly or not.

“We are not a company, as i said i am patient coordinator of Dr Halil and i work for him.” Re: Forearm Lengthening « Reply #8 on: July 28, 2020, 10:27:39 PM » by MuratEkinci

« Last Edit: August 19, 2020, 01:45:46 AM by azman »

« Reply #82 on: August 19, 2020, 08:22:31 AM »

Well Well Well, that didn't take long. 

« Reply #57 on: July 30, 2020, 10:46:38 PM »
“So this will be my last reply to you in all the forum threads. I hope you grow some not only height wise also maturity wise.”

Oh there’s a old saying, “A man is only as good as his Word”.  Well guess you are not much of it.

Didn't you mentioned something about talking nicely to other, what a cheap shot at Taller2023, proper english.
Do you @ Saleman Patient Finder MuratEkinci understand the words you are using in your post? 
Either you do or don't but one don't need to lie about things on this forum and when you are caught lying just accept it and apology like a man and move on instead of digging your own grave with more lies to attempt a cover up.  You are drowning in your own sea of LIES.

A 5th grader can understand Taller2023 with his broken english and the main point he is trying to express.  Are you smarter than a 5th grader?   

Majority of us know the true reason you are here $$$, what makes it worst are all the lies, deceptions and your own reality of HONESTY. See how I bolded that statement instead of the whole reply, ds.

If I want waste more of my time and do more research to bust your balls, I might just do that for the fun of it, but not today.  Oh I'll comment on MDoW's comment and your reply to him in a future date, it's just too good to let that go.  The more you post, the easier it is to ball bust ;D

Here just a reminder:
“We are the only company that works with Dr Halil BULDU.” Re: Dr HALIL BULDU - Limb Lengthening Surgery in Turkey « Reply #35 on: April 27, 2020, 12:49:43 PM » by MuratEkinci

Which is it work with or work for, a company or not a company?  Stop with the lies man, makes you look sleazy and like a snke. same here, now use bolding correctly or not.

“We are not a company, as i said i am patient coordinator of Dr Halil and i work for him.” Re: Forearm Lengthening « Reply #8 on: July 28, 2020, 10:27:39 PM » by MuratEkinci

Yeah it was a mistake to answer you because i thought that you are a reasonable man. But its obvious that only language you can speak is harrasment and swearing. Take a look at your posts, all of your posts are full of toxic, harrasment and disturbing people in here. I do not know what Mod's are waiting to ban you..

Skyisthelimit

« Reply #83 on: August 19, 2020, 03:29:34 PM »

Hello Murat,
    You mentioned somewhere that one of the fake companies taking advantage of Dr. Buldu’s reputation was LiveLifeTaller. If this was the case, how come they get their hands on all of Dr. Halil Buldu’s surgery videos and patient videos? In their Instagram and Youtube page you can check out Meck’s video and a few other of Dr. Buldu’s patients. If what you’re saying is true, Dr. Buldu could have reported them to the corresponding social media and they would have definitely gotten banned for it. Another thing, Dr. Buldu appears in many of the mentioned video... There’s no way they could’ve gotten their hands on these type of material without actually working with him.
Regards,
Sky

« Reply #84 on: August 19, 2020, 06:47:08 PM »

Livelifetaller is an agent webpage who brings patient to Dr Halil and takes comission.
I am directly working for Dr Halil. Thats why they are using his name.

a

• 5'9
« Reply #85 on: August 19, 2020, 06:56:42 PM »

Sky,

wannabetaller.com is the crap website who used Buldu's name to drive patients I guess.
LiveLifeTaller is cool.
height: 174-5 at night
wingspan: 180+

drxboom

« Reply #86 on: August 19, 2020, 09:02:07 PM »

Its all because people do not wish to share and we can not share without their consent.
If you wish you can talk with Andrei which i shared his contact information in the previous message. He shared all of his videos and even whatsapp to talk about his experience with people who wants this surgery. +7 953 388-12-77 

I could not see the final version of the patients who were allowed to share.
For example, after the surgery, the person is visible with the frame but I could not see the photos where he walked normally, thank you, best regards :)
170cm goal 177 -178

« Reply #87 on: August 19, 2020, 09:23:54 PM »

I could not see the final version of the patients who were allowed to share.
For example, after the surgery, the person is visible with the frame but I could not see the photos where he walked normally, thank you, best regards :)

Here is his uncut videos. Before surgery and after surgery. I also added his scar mark photo of his leg. He will have second surgery soon, so we will shoot more videos later.

https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1rJYNZWfOwmcToRhjzWEQzNbjbhiaAavW

Skyisthelimit

« Reply #88 on: August 19, 2020, 10:50:26 PM »

Here is his uncut videos. Before surgery and after surgery. I also added his scar mark photo of his leg. He will have second surgery soon, so we will shoot more videos later.

https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1rJYNZWfOwmcToRhjzWEQzNbjbhiaAavW
Thank you for sharing this. The results look great, walking looks almost natural. His final height is 1.77cm from what I can tell on the measurement picture. What was his starting height, if I may ask?

azman

« Reply #89 on: August 19, 2020, 11:18:30 PM »

Yeah it was a mistake to answer you because i thought that you are a reasonable man. But its obvious that only language you can speak is harrasment and swearing. Take a look at your posts, all of your posts are full of toxic, harrasment and disturbing people in here. I do not know what Mod's are waiting to ban you..

My bad if I hated your feelings.  Like the passive aggressive "thought that you are a reasonable man" but don't be hypocritical.  Why is it ok for you to speak to another in that tone but when they fire back you start being a beaten up Karen.

If one outsmarted you or call you out on your bs, don't call that harrasment and swearing lol. 

"But its obvious that only language you can speak" = False
"all of your posts are full of toxic, harrasment and disturbing" = False I'll save that for you

Ok let's start being professionals again so don't start something in which you don't like the ending.

« Reply #90 on: August 19, 2020, 11:37:55 PM »

Thank you for sharing this. The results look great, walking looks almost natural. His final height is 1.77cm from what I can tell on the measurement picture. What was his starting height, if I may ask?

Yeah, he was 172cm now he is 179cm. He will be 186 after his tibia surgery if everything goes as planned.

azman

« Reply #91 on: August 19, 2020, 11:39:40 PM »

Livelifetaller is an agent webpage who brings patient to Dr Halil and takes comission.
I am directly working for Dr Halil. Thats why they are using his name.

Wait the minute, hold the press.

You once mentioned that Dr. Buldu is NOT affiliated with Livelifetaller.com, remember my post about the company's flag that you somehow got deleted, why the deletion oh sea of LIES.

But this confirm my theory:

You Saleman are another agent just like wannabetaller.com and livelifetaller.com that work WITH Dr. Buldu for comissions.
Are you one of Dr. Buldu employee?  That's a confirmed NO, refer to info below.  Stop misleading us with work for, use work with.

Oh almost forgot, Livelifetaller.com is ALSO an OFFICIAL representative of Dr. Buldu just like Saleman MuratEkinci or should I said Livelifetaller.com is also a Patient Coordinator.   

Limb Lengthening Doctors / Re: Dr HALIL BULDU - Limb Lengthening Surgery in Turkey
« on: December 28, 2019, 10:44:22 PM » by MuratEkinci
“Well we are not related to Wannabetaller.com. If you do a Google search you can easily see that they are one of our competitor health tourism firm.”

« Reply #92 on: August 19, 2020, 11:45:38 PM »

By the way we will shoot Interview&FAQ video with Dr Halil tomorrow.
If theres anything you wish to ask to him about surgery please write them here so i can add them to questions.
These are the questions i pulled from this forum to ask him;

•   What is LON, Precice-2 and Stryde?
•   What is the main risks and complications?
•   What is best segment to have surgery? Femur or Tibia?
•   When should someone have second surgery?
•   What is minimum and maximum age you recommend to have this surgery?
•   What is the most important thing in LL surgery? Method, Muscle or Stretching?
•   What kind of anesthesia is recommended? Local or General?
•   What type of pain killers?
•   What is your own height?
•   Can you explain how you begin to do a surgery shortly? For example Femur.
•   How do you follow a patient when they go back to their countries?
•   What about limb shorthening?
•   What about proportion of the arms? Do we do arm lengthening? Upper arm or lower arm?
•   Why lower arm lengthening is dangerous?
•   Why dont you use BETZ Method, HolyFix or Iluzarov?
•   When a LL Patient can do weightlifting or sports as before?
•   What can a LL patient might experience in the future as long term side effect?
•   Should a LL patient come with an accompany or alone?
•   What is maximum lengthening do you recommend for a patient per segment?
•   Do you recommend to stay in Istanbul during lengthening period or should go back to their countries and continue to lengthening as instructed?
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 10   Go Up