Limb Lengthening Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 7 8 [9] 10   Go Down

Author Topic: Dr HALIL BULDU - Limb Lengthening Surgery in Turkey  (Read 48836 times)

Dark

Re: Dr HALIL BULDU - Limb Lengthening Surgery in Turkey
« Reply #248 on: July 16, 2021, 09:52:51 PM »

Consult Yuksel Yurttas or Muharrem Inan before making your decision, they are both very experienced LL doctors also based in Istanbul
Remember, LL isn't just the surgery, you need to also factor in physiotherapy, support from staff, support from doctor post-surgery etc.

tall enough

• Visitor
« Reply #249 on: July 17, 2021, 10:51:56 PM »

Halil Buldu is the best of the best, he is more than a human.. He is a superman and he will safe the world...... come on buddy stop f..g around and share normal information. I am done with reading 'he is best, most experienced, superman'

Explain why he has so much patients who went to court against him? Tell us about the young guy from US who 'tries to tell us that Halil buldu is the best' of the world without having a surgery? Why they have removed this guy from your commercial activites later?

Whats about the lies what you tell the patients that they will walk after three month ? Whats about the fact that you cross the limit of 8 cm?

Stop fuc...g around with telling us that Halil Buldu is a super hero and give us some detailed information.

« Reply #251 on: August 02, 2021, 09:57:13 PM »

Hi Murat,
can you please share some pictures of the scars after LON tib/femur with dr Buldu.

Well one of our previous patient who follows LL Forum saw your question then contacted with me and wanted me to share these photos with you here.
So here is his after extensor removal scar and here is 15 days after his scar revision procedure photo.

wnr

• Visitor
« Reply #252 on: August 02, 2021, 11:23:37 PM »

Thanks for sharing!

Bob

« Reply #253 on: August 03, 2021, 06:18:34 PM »

@MuratEkinci
Does dr Halil do lower arm lengthening (radius and ulna bone lengthening) if yes how much does it cost?

« Reply #254 on: August 03, 2021, 10:35:59 PM »

@MuratEkinci
Does dr Halil do lower arm lengthening (radius and ulna bone lengthening) if yes how much does it cost?

No, he does only Humerus lengthening.

« Reply #256 on: August 09, 2021, 01:45:55 AM »

Dr Halil Buldu does surgeries of LiveLifeTaller and he is owner of it. He also does surgeries of Lengthening Turkey Height Solutions patients as you know. These are two different companies but patients are free to choose which company to go for their surgeries. Hospitals, accommodations and other services are different but in the end Dr Halil is the one who does the surgery it self.
I hope this brought more clarity about the subject for those who wonder.

Bob

« Reply #257 on: August 12, 2021, 01:47:08 PM »

@MuratEkinci
Hope it's okay I send you a private message.

Growing

« Reply #258 on: August 12, 2021, 02:05:35 PM »

@MuratEkinci

BOB NO.

Bob

« Reply #259 on: August 12, 2021, 02:18:16 PM »

Hi Growing, Thats okay.
Correct me if I am wrong. I believe you'll have your surgery soon. I wish you all the best.
« Last Edit: August 12, 2021, 05:00:04 PM by Bob »

« Reply #260 on: August 12, 2021, 03:49:28 PM »

@MuratEkinci

Sure

« Reply #261 on: August 28, 2021, 10:06:22 AM »

STATEMENT

Unfortunately as Lengthening Turkey Height Solutions we no longer work with Dr. Halil Buldu and decided to stop working with mutual respect.
We will continue to finalize current patient's surgeries and treatment of course and following to that very soon we will announce our new surgeon and facility for our new patients.
If you wish to have surgery from Dr Halil Buldu please apply to LiveLifeTaller website.

Best regards.

Sorcerer

« Reply #262 on: August 28, 2021, 10:33:58 AM »

Despite Meck's success in achieving 18cm growth after Halil Buldu's surgeries,I'm being skeptical about his expertise at cosmetic limb lengthening surgery.
Once Meck asked for 18cm growth and 1.5mm lengthening on femurs per day,it was astonishing for Halil Buldu to permit his requirements and praise Meck as the bravest patient he has ever seen.
I really wonder if he is a reliable option.
I heard another crazy story was that not long ago,he conducted 20cm lengthening surgeries on another patient and we dunno if he has recovered from stiffness to walking normally.
Seems like he accepted every patient's insane requirement regardless of patients' safeties and recoveries.

Activatedxx

« Reply #263 on: September 03, 2021, 02:47:05 AM »

Despite Meck's success in achieving 18cm growth after Halil Buldu's surgeries,I'm being skeptical about his expertise at cosmetic limb lengthening surgery.
Once Meck asked for 18cm growth and 1.5mm lengthening on femurs per day,it was astonishing for Halil Buldu to permit his requirements and praise Meck as the bravest patient he has ever seen.
I really wonder if he is a reliable option.
I heard another crazy story was that not long ago,he conducted 20cm lengthening surgeries on another patient and we dunno if he has recovered from stiffness to walking normally.
Seems like he accepted every patient's insane requirement regardless of patients' safeties and recoveries.

You mean sedat, he did 3 procedures for 20cm. His walking appears funny and I doubt he has athletic ability. In the end it’s the patients choice. Some patients come out with good results because they do low amounts, however if a patient is stupid enough to do a huge amount (like 10cm femur) he will allow it. He is an experienced surgeon but the quality over quantity is lacking, he does 3-4 procedures a day like an assembly line. It’s not often but me and another patient had to have a correction surgery due to a mistake in the first surgery. This also increased our recovery time a lot.
5’5 -> 8cm distracted -> 5’8  LON Femur.
Brutal painful process, if considering external femurs please change your mind
Monorails installed may 13: Removed august 8, 2021
http://www.limblengtheningforum.com/index.php?topic=66610.0

Sorcerer

« Reply #264 on: September 03, 2021, 02:58:22 AM »

You mean sedat, he did 3 procedures for 20cm. His walking appears funny and I doubt he has athletic ability. In the end it’s the patients choice. Some patients come out with good results because they do low amounts, however if a patient is stupid enough to do a huge amount (like 10cm femur) he will allow it. He is an experienced surgeon but the quality over quantity is lacking, he does 3-4 procedures a day like an assembly line. It’s not often but me and another patient had to have a correction surgery due to a mistake in the first surgery. This also increased our recovery time a lot.
So that was why I said he is not a viable option for potential LLers.
That's implausible to conduct 3-4 procedures per day and I think he is just irresponsible and casual for patients' healths and results.I dunno why Meck is recommending him and praising him as the best surgeon although Meck's postoperative results were awesome and amazing.
As for Dr.Paley,It's ridiculous to permit patients' lunatic requirements such as 20cm lengthening amount,2mm on femurs per day or something else.Sometimes I think LL surgeons gotta act like shrinks at the same time cuz LL is a psychogenic surgery and some patients are over descriptions...

Activatedxx

« Reply #265 on: September 03, 2021, 03:26:04 AM »

So that was why I said he is not a viable option for potential LLers.
That's implausible to conduct 3-4 procedures per day and I think he is just irresponsible and casual for patients' healths and results.I dunno why Meck is recommending him and praising him as the best surgeon although Meck's postoperative results were awesome and amazing.
As for Dr.Paley,It's ridiculous to permit patients' lunatic requirements such as 20cm lengthening amount,2mm on femurs per day or something else.Sometimes I think LL surgeons gotta act like shrinks at the same time cuz LL is a psychogenic surgery and some patients are over descriptions...

Buldu recommends and tells most patients to stick to 1mm a day, however allows up to 1.5mm a day. 95% of people who do 1.5mm a day will go back to 1mm anyways, it’s very painful coming
From someone who’s done it.

Also who said meck has good results? Lol I doubt he has any athletic ability left. I did 8cm femur and wish I had stocked to 6. Once you pass 6cm it feels abnormal and i doubt your body can go back to pre op or close to it

In the old forum the conservative lengths were 4.5/5cm tibia maximum and 6/6.5 femurs. I think that’s the way to go, however for some people it doesn’t help as much. I started at 165cm.
5cm isn’t going to help much, it’s a bonus for sure but that 8cm femur is honestly what cured my height neurosis, just being close to that mid 170cm range.
5’5 -> 8cm distracted -> 5’8  LON Femur.
Brutal painful process, if considering external femurs please change your mind
Monorails installed may 13: Removed august 8, 2021
http://www.limblengtheningforum.com/index.php?topic=66610.0

Sorcerer

« Reply #266 on: September 03, 2021, 03:41:02 AM »

Buldu recommends and tells most patients to stick to 1mm a day, however allows up to 1.5mm a day. 95% of people who do 1.5mm a day will go back to 1mm anyways, it’s very painful coming
From someone who’s done it.

Also who said meck has good results? Lol I doubt he has any athletic ability left. I did 8cm femur and wish I had stocked to 6. Once you pass 6cm it feels abnormal and i doubt your body can go back to pre op or close to it

In the old forum the conservative lengths were 4.5/5cm tibia maximum and 6/6.5 femurs. I think that’s the way to go, however for some people it doesn’t help as much. I started at 165cm.
5cm isn’t going to help much, it’s a bonus for sure but that 8cm femur is honestly what cured my height neurosis, just being close to that mid 170cm range.
I watched his walking trait video without any crutches and his result was really awesome.You can browse his diary if you are glad to.
Also his consolidations were successful and his X-ray manifested his success,no non-unions,no orthopaedic deformities

more

« Reply #267 on: September 03, 2021, 04:40:20 AM »

I watched his walking trait video without any crutches and his result was really awesome.You can browse his diary if you are glad to.
Also his consolidations were successful and his X-ray manifested his success,no non-unions,no orthopaedic deformities
I will say it again just walking is not a proof of success of the surgery. There many things to be noticed

Sorcerer

« Reply #268 on: September 03, 2021, 04:55:23 AM »

I will say it again just walking is not a proof of success of the surgery. There many things to be noticed
I think you must be a paranoid due to height dysphoria or just your pensonality deficiencies.You have robbed Meck of his face,FB,Instagram,videos and X-rays and harrassed him for a helluva times.I can't figure out why you would like to be occupied with suspecting Meck about this or that and running your mouth full of junks at the same time,such as look at these fools in this forum.
If you are skeptical about this surgery and you maintain nobody can match your wisdom,then you can leave this forum or just 'guard' this forum in silence,it's unnecessary for you to appear.
You can admit your uncommon sexual orientation to Meck and keep fixing eyes on him per sec,maybe due to his strong stature and fortunes LOOOOOL.

more

« Reply #269 on: September 03, 2021, 05:59:30 AM »

I think you must be a paranoid due to height dysphoria or just your pensonality deficiencies.You have robbed Meck of his face,FB,Instagram,videos and X-rays and harrassed him for a helluva times.I can't figure out why you would like to be occupied with suspecting Meck about this or that and running your mouth full of junks at the same time,such as look at these fools in this forum.
If you are skeptical about this surgery and you maintain nobody can match your wisdom,then you can leave this forum or just 'guard' this forum in silence,it's unnecessary for you to appear.
You can admit your uncommon sxxual orientation to Meck and keep fixing eyes on him per sec,maybe due to his strong stature and fortunes LOOOOOL.
Nothing to do with Meck . My question was genuine . You can say whatever you want to , You are free to say anything.

Sorcerer

« Reply #270 on: February 18, 2022, 11:22:52 PM »

Nothing to do with Meck . My question was genuine . You can say whatever you want to , You are free to say anything.
One more weirdest reply I've ever seen.
You got his FB and Instagram. If you are skeptical about his athletic abilities, just take a look at them and don't spew offensive nonsenses on this forum to me or others. Do you think he is deliberately covering his real situations instead of revealing actual situations on this FB and Instagram? If you are that 'agnosticism' then I'd say you are the biggest weirdo I've ever seen online and also offline. I am really convinced that you need a decent therapy not LL.
In addition I came across you are also spamming other diaries of PerfectBody or others I cannot recall him and even showing a threat to the OP cuz you were firmly believing that that OP was fabricating his diary and again you had become a laughing stock LOL.
But again, I am not advocating doing 18cm in total that is indeed too much. But folks like you are skeptical about every diary writer out of your expectations and spamming their diaries plz back off this forum we don't like you to appear here. There are other meaningful activities for folks in the like of you to partake in like washing your mom's pants or helping your dad take showers or defecate who is suffering from Parkinson or Alzheimer.

Asi219

« Reply #271 on: June 07, 2022, 02:10:30 PM »

Asi219

« Reply #272 on: June 07, 2022, 02:12:14 PM »

IssuewithLON

• Visitor
« Reply #273 on: September 04, 2023, 07:37:17 PM »

Dr Halil also crippled me. 3 years from now i canot wallk on my left leg, have ballerina , he care only about money , 6 cm on tibia i grow and get crippled, not worth at all

shortbutstunning

• Visitor
« Reply #274 on: December 03, 2023, 10:43:51 AM »

2 years here after Halil Buldu crippled me, I wish I knew about this forum sooner, not only are they full of lies but they will never take responsibility for ruining people's lives.  I have spoken to well known and reputable surgeons about my issue and as soon as I mentioned Halil Buldus name, every one of them said, that multiple of Buldu's patients have reached out due to complications and issues that they had after undergoing LL with him, that's all you need to know about him, stay safe

Dayward

• Visitor
« Reply #275 on: January 23, 2024, 04:09:16 PM »

I have started to watch more of LLT videos from their YT account and there does seem to be a lot of positive testimonials about their service. Esp. with regards to complications - it seems like they do cover possible complications well. I don't know where all the people who are saying they were hurt by Dr. Buldu are coming from. I'm not finding a lot of proof.

Sigma

« Reply #276 on: January 23, 2024, 04:24:50 PM »

I have started to watch more of LLT videos from their YT account and there does seem to be a lot of positive testimonials about their service. Esp. with regards to complications - it seems like they do cover possible complications well. I don't know where all the people who are saying they were hurt by Dr. Buldu are coming from. I'm not finding a lot of proof.
I think you're joking, right? If not, you are truly a perfect idiot or a livelifetaller employee. Stop going to these butchers. Livelifetaller - wannabetaller - AFA Have you ever thought about why everyone stays away from these companies? Do you want proof? You should learn to use your brain instead of waiting for things. Internet is free. Research and see. Those who are too stupid to do this say they can't find evidence... I'll give you a one-time clue to investigate. Ask and research about David, patient of Dr Halil. He had lengthened both the tibia and the femur. ;)
Going for femur precice2 / Lon tibia with Dr. Donghoon Lee in a few years.
Starting height 173cm. Goal 186 to 187cm.
You can always be thinner, look better.

sxxa

« Reply #277 on: January 23, 2024, 05:37:18 PM »

I'm with Sigma. Turkey is meatgrinder house. Halil Buldu is a butcher. Plain and simple. You have not made proper research
174 morning height
172 at night.

Sigma

« Reply #278 on: January 23, 2024, 05:53:38 PM »

Turkey is still better than Greece and the cheapest and highest quality aesthetic paradise in Europe. Just stay away from these companies. Even Dr Lee has Turkish surgeon friends. These butcher companies are not respected by doctors even in Turkey. (I asked Dr Lee about this information and companies.) Because it tarnishes the name of the country. Becker and Giotikas are also terrible. But there are great doctors in Germany. There are companies in every country that should be avoided. I have prepared a list on this subject, guest users who are curious can look at my past posts.
Going for femur precice2 / Lon tibia with Dr. Donghoon Lee in a few years.
Starting height 173cm. Goal 186 to 187cm.
You can always be thinner, look better.
Pages: 1 ... 7 8 [9] 10   Go Up