Limb Lengthening Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Poll

At what  starting height would LL have the most impact?

5'2 to 5'4
5'4 to 5'6
5'6 to 5'8
5'8 to 5'10
5'2 and shorter

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: At what starting height would LL have the most impact?  (Read 1016 times)

taller2018

• Visitor
At what starting height would LL have the most impact?
« on: June 28, 2019, 04:17:06 PM »

So, what do you think? (Assuming 2-3 inches is the average height gain) My answer would be 5'4 to 5'6, because with a 3 inch gain you would no longer be labeled as short. With a starting height of 5'3 or lower, gaining 3 inches would be good, but you would still be the short guy. But that's my personal opinion, want to hear yours.

otavio

Re: At what starting height would LL have the most impact?
« Reply #1 on: June 28, 2019, 04:37:48 PM »

I think that it has more impact at the initial height 180cm, being 5'11 and after  it 6'2, it  can delivery a great difference

short

« Reply #2 on: June 28, 2019, 04:51:56 PM »

LL is especially for people who suffer from heightism, so men below/equal 5'7(170cm).

taller2018

• Visitor
« Reply #3 on: June 28, 2019, 04:52:57 PM »

Lol you would be crazy to do it at 180 cm

Rei

« Reply #4 on: June 28, 2019, 05:12:34 PM »

Imho the shorter the better, i’m 5’5” and currently doing it

Apoplectic

• Gliding Over All
« Reply #5 on: June 28, 2019, 05:14:21 PM »

Literally anything less than 5ft 7 and it will be beneficial.If you're a guy being taller does wonders for you're mental state.Once you're taller than the vast majority of women you will feel so much better about yourself.

If you're doing it at 180cm you're mentally ill and you'll still feel the same after the surgery most likely since 5ft 11 is already taller than 70% of men. For short guys height neurosis is a byproduct of how society treats them.

Iron_Man

« Reply #6 on: June 28, 2019, 08:11:12 PM »

I think, it is different for everyone. For me, it's from 5'8 to 5 '10, because I am 5' 8, and 5' 10 - 5' 11 is about average

myloginacc

« Reply #7 on: June 28, 2019, 09:45:55 PM »

Probably 5'6 in terms of tangible impact. 5'3~5'4 if you're a really successful guy at everything in life, I guess.

However, as Apoplectic said, just getting to 5'7 while being anything under that will be a decent change, regardless of initial height.

Just don't expect that breaking your legs to make yourself taller will change your life. Never go into this surgery with this mindset. It is absolutely an illusion that height dysphoria creates inside of your mind. It is most definitely not a necessity to be taller to do well and find your peace in this world.
Formerly myloginacct; had issues with my login account.
Yes I do want to add, before doing this surgery, ask yourself if you have optimized your life to the fullest extent possible (job/career, personality, etc).

Activatedx

« Reply #8 on: June 28, 2019, 10:01:40 PM »

So, what do you think? (Assuming 2-3 inches is the average height gain) My answer would be 5'4 to 5'6, because with a 3 inch gain you would no longer be labeled as short. With a starting height of 5'3 or lower, gaining 3 inches would be good, but you would still be the short guy. But that's my personal opinion, want to hear yours.

Optimal height would be 5’5 or 5’6. At that height most women are only a couple inches shorter but with heels are the same height as you.  With 3 inches you are average or right next to it, and  taller than nearly all women and large majority of women with high heels.

At lower heights even after LL you are still short unless you do second surgery. At taller heights it doesn’t really impact you as much as someone shorter. A lot of average or tall people don’t understand what life is like at 5’6 and under. It really kills your confidence and a lot of people and women don’t view you with substance.

TIBIKE200

« Reply #9 on: June 28, 2019, 10:09:25 PM »

5'5-5'7. with 2 inches you go to either below average or to average and with both starting heights with plus 2 inches you are out of the short territory
I learned some stuff during this time
Pages: [1]   Go Up