Limb Lengthening Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: anyone would join in our group ?  (Read 520 times)

leon

• Visitor
anyone would join in our group ?
« on: July 24, 2019, 02:00:01 AM »

Anyone want to take part in our groups(about 500 person group ) in which there are many people had already finished their surgery(usa china Spain Greek and so on)) and sharing their experience now, but you have to know most of the members  in our groups were Chinese, so their English actually not very well. but there some foreigner can talk with through some sample steps on WeChat app that has automatic translation. maybe there is not precise sometime but now i consider opening a new group for foreigner so it's very easy to everyone share their view and experience instant, if anyone was interested to my advice please contact with me in private i will give you any helps i can offer,by the way if there are any dr want to join in our group please contact with me,because that is a convenient way to talk directly with your potential patients, you do not worry about any discrimination, All words are treated equally here for everyone
The app is WeChat if you are apple store do no have this app please change your region actually i can not help you if you do not download this app  :D :D everyone one is free to join

Wayne75525

• Visitor
Re: anyone would join in our group ?
« Reply #1 on: November 04, 2022, 10:30:16 AM »

Hi id like to join the group I speak chinese
Pages: [1]   Go Up