Limb Lengthening Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7 ... 16   Go Down

Author Topic: Movie - Femurs with Dr. Mahboubian 9/01/2019  (Read 71711 times)

Movie

Re: Movie - Femurs with Dr. Mahboubian 9/01/2019
« Reply #124 on: October 12, 2019, 11:56:09 AM »

Thanks TinyTL, that means a lot lol, I do see how I seem to be better than a lot of people 2 months and a week post- op but the thing is I push myself a lot and my limits grow and grow everyday, I don't see a lot of people do that really.

Anyway I want to let you guys know that I went to a night club today with friends that I hadn't seen literally like a week before my surgery and one of my female friends said I looked taller, we Used to be similar height I wasn't ever this much taller than her and I blamed it on my shoes and that she had flat sole sandals haha they bought it  ;D... anyway I noticed the difference 6 CMs made and wow I was a bit surprised, a nobody of my friends made a comment on it, even the ones who were obviously slightly taller, I'm now notably taller, I didn't think it would make a big difference but It did my point of view got higher, females looked at me more often that they would before and I don't think I'm ugly haha but maybe it was easier now to spot me in the crowd since I'm not burried under 170+ taller men, I don't feel short anymore really, and I still have 2 CM's more to go! also because of going to the club I had to stand for prolonged periods of time so I'm pretty sore! gladly there was couches in the back vip section, my friend who's a promoter in the club so kindly arranged for me to sit there whenever I needed to I probably sat there a total of an hour and stood for a total of maybe 3 hours more and walked maybe a total of two miles all together If I had to guess. I'm in sore pain but I'm happy my body was able to go through with it actually, I struggled but next time I know It'll be easier than the previous attempt, I had a lot of fun, I don't regret going. cheers guys
Starting height: 167cm Now 175cm With Strydes Femurs with Dr. Mahboubian 09/01/2019
Nails removed 10/06/2021
My Video Logged Diary: http://www.limblengtheningforum.com/index.php?topic=64224.0

Dirona

« Reply #125 on: October 12, 2019, 02:39:33 PM »

Movie,

Great progress!.I am exactly your height.Can you tell me the top 3 reason you are doing LL?Were you getting rejected by women a lot or you hit snags at work?

Taking it easy

Dirona

« Reply #126 on: October 12, 2019, 02:40:09 PM »

I should clarify that I am  your previous height lol..
Taking it easy

InFullStryde

« Reply #127 on: October 12, 2019, 07:59:37 PM »

Thanks TinyTL, that means a lot lol, I do see how I seem to be better than a lot of people 2 months and a week post- op but the thing is I push myself a lot and my limits grow and grow everyday, I don't see a lot of people do that really.

Anyway I want to let you guys know that I went to a night club today with friends that I hadn't seen literally like a week before my surgery and one of my female friends said I looked taller, we Used to be similar height I wasn't ever this much taller than her and I blamed it on my shoes and that she had flat sole sandals haha they bought it  ;D... anyway I noticed the difference 6 CMs made and wow I was a bit surprised, a nobody of my friends made a comment on it, even the ones who were obviously slightly taller, I'm now notably taller, I didn't think it would make a big difference but It did my point of view got higher, females looked at me more often that they would before and I don't think I'm ugly haha but maybe it was easier now to spot me in the crowd since I'm not burried under 170+ taller men, I don't feel short anymore really, and I still have 2 CM's more to go! also because of going to the club I had to stand for prolonged periods of time so I'm pretty sore! gladly there was couches in the back vip section, my friend who's a promoter in the club so kindly arranged for me to sit there whenever I needed to I probably sat there a total of an hour and stood for a total of maybe 3 hours more and walked maybe a total of two miles all together If I had to guess. I'm in sore pain but I'm happy my body was able to go through with it actually, I struggled but next time I know It'll be easier than the previous attempt, I had a lot of fun, I don't regret going. cheers guys

Going to a club at 6cm! That's amazing. I was still trying to master getting in and out of the bathtub safely at this point. Haha. 
"Make the BEST of what you have and Make what you have, the BEST"
InFullSTRYDE with Dr. Mahboubian - Jan 2019
Start Height/End Height: 5'1.25"/5'4.25"
Status: Gained 3" and Recovered Successfully! | Stryde Nails Removed: November 2020
Diary: http://www.limblengtheningforum.com/index.php?topic=9671

Jim_dabarber

« Reply #128 on: October 12, 2019, 10:52:15 PM »

Update:

Hit 6 CMs guys! just showing you guys my gait now and stuff. Enjoy

PS shouldn't be jogging cause my bones are obviously not consolidated, but just to show a little something haha, and I step lightly on the jog so I know I'm safe within the weight baring limits

Yooooo congrats bro!!! Your doing amazing man, keep it up!
165 cm pre LL / 174 cm after undergoing 4cm on tibias and 5cm on femurs, Cross-Lengthening with Dr. Kulesh and Dr. Solomin / http://www.limblengtheningforum.com/index.php?topic=5016.0

CodyTheDog

« Reply #129 on: October 13, 2019, 03:14:51 PM »

Thank you for making this diary, Movie! How much money in total (including living costs, everything) would you budget to do femur leg lengthening with your doctor?

Movie

« Reply #130 on: October 24, 2019, 06:35:10 PM »

What's up fellas just checking in! I want to update I've reached 7 cms thankfully I'm at 71.28 MM's to be exact right now, my left leg feels like I've lengthened it more possibly slightly but we'll see when I go to my next appointment with Mahboubian to get all that fixed and make sure both of my legs are the same length at the end of this. I still suffer from the same inconveniences since 6 CM's pretty tight, sleep at night is tough still but manageable with a mix of tylenol pm and norcos, right shin still numb and getting burning type pain at times. I'll make a video when I hit 8CM's guys, hope everybody is having a great day.

Movie out
Starting height: 167cm Now 175cm With Strydes Femurs with Dr. Mahboubian 09/01/2019
Nails removed 10/06/2021
My Video Logged Diary: http://www.limblengtheningforum.com/index.php?topic=64224.0

InFullStryde

« Reply #131 on: October 24, 2019, 07:15:11 PM »

Almost done with the hard part, Movie.  Way to goooooooooooo!
Status: Gained 3" and Recovered Successfully! | Stryde Nails Removed: November 2020

Movie

« Reply #132 on: October 24, 2019, 08:33:50 PM »

Almost done with the hard part, Movie.  Way to goooooooooooo!
yes sir! Few more days  8)
Nails removed 10/06/2021

BoneStretching

« Reply #133 on: October 25, 2019, 06:23:41 AM »

Movie, im coming in right behind you bro! *at 6CM* Hope i am doing as well as you when I hit the 7cm mark. Great job!

TheAlchemist

« Reply #134 on: October 25, 2019, 09:35:36 PM »

Few more days Movie! Keep pushing bro! Looking forward to that 8cm vlog.
Dr. Paley Patient: Femurs (Stryde) / 8 CM gained
Surgery: 9/17/19 / Distraction completed: 12/14/19
Start height: 5'9 or 175cm / Endi Height: 6'0 ft or 183 cm
Rod Removal: Dr. Debiparshad 6/16/21
Diary: http://www.limblengtheningforum.com/index.php?topic=64373.0

Ghostfish

« Reply #135 on: October 26, 2019, 07:00:28 AM »

Hi Movie

I was so surprised by your movie.  You are the femur patient with the best mobility I've ever seen.  You look like a patient who finished lengthening two months ago :)  It is just amazing!
You are almost done now!  Great job!

Movie

« Reply #136 on: October 26, 2019, 07:15:28 AM »

BoneStretching: Haha that's what's up bro! keep pushing

TheAlchemist: Yeah bro last stretch can't believe I've made it this far so fast, it feels like a blur but I'm glad it's almost over! you got it bro appreciate the support !!

Ghostfish: What's up bro! Wow thanks for the kind words I greatly appreciate it lol means a lot to me, I'm glad you guys think I'm doing better than I think I am lol yeah bro almost done! update video coming soon (:
Nails removed 10/06/2021

E Z

« Reply #137 on: October 26, 2019, 12:12:17 PM »

Really interested and looking forward to how quickly your gait comes back after the lengthening. Wishing u the best man. Your diary has been amazing and helpful

NY100

• Visitor
« Reply #138 on: October 26, 2019, 12:58:35 PM »

congrats on your success! at what point did you feel you could spend over an hour or so in the car? I ammdoing femurs with Dr Paley next week and live about 1.5 hours away, I don't want to be in a hotel I would rather be home with friends and drive in for PT is this realistic?

Thanks

Movie

« Reply #139 on: November 01, 2019, 12:20:25 PM »

Thanks EZ! appreciate it bro

NY100: I've not spend over an hour in a car since my surgery I definitely can't drive past 15 minutes before I get some intense shin pain. If I'm in a car I'm usually passenger side with my feet up on the board touching the windshield because that's how my legs can rest and not be in pain.

Just want to give you guys a quick update! I'm at 78.87mms (7.89CMs) so pretty much today should be my last day distracting today I went again to a night club with friends it was a Halloween party so there was a lot of sexy looking girls in there with not much covering their goods lol anyway I walked a total of maybe 2 miles + and was standing and sitting on and off for about 4 hours so I feel myself Improving for sure but I want to point out that the area where they screwed in my stryde nail to my bone right above my knee on my right leg was in pain I'd say a 4/10 pain every step, noticeable but manageable. I notice the difference now of 3+ inches to my height I don't feel short anymore ;D this thing worked no more height dysphoria !! thank god, I also notice a decent amount more of female attention, specially from females who are 5'6-5'8 I'm taller than them now so It's nice because before I would be able to tell they'd maybe think I'm good looking but maybe weren't attracted to me as much because of my short stature, unfortunate truth but I'm just speaking my mind. Anyways fellas I hope you all are having a great day and to my people still doing LL let's keep pushing through!! pain is my bitch haha one more day and I'm done distracting, I'll keep updating you guys
Movie out
Nails removed 10/06/2021

TheAlchemist

« Reply #140 on: November 01, 2019, 03:05:48 PM »

Right on bro! Amazing outcome. You are already feeling the benefits, it's just going to keep getting better and better from here on out.  Make pain our bitch and keeping pushing through!
Dr. Paley Patient: Femurs (Stryde) / 8 CM gained
Surgery: 9/17/19 / Distraction completed: 12/14/19
Start height: 5'9 or 175cm / Endi Height: 6'0 ft or 183 cm
Rod Removal: Dr. Debiparshad 6/16/21
Diary: http://www.limblengtheningforum.com/index.php?topic=64373.0

Tomhard

« Reply #141 on: November 01, 2019, 07:50:17 PM »

,,but I want to point out that the area where they screwed in my stryde nail to my bone right above my knee on my right leg was in pain I'd say a 4/10 pain every step, noticeable but manageable‘‘

Hey movie, I got the exact same problem too on my left side. Do you think its a huge problem?

BoneStretching

« Reply #142 on: November 01, 2019, 09:17:50 PM »

Movie, im pushing over 6 CM and feeling the tightness man.

So happy for you. As a man who considered LL 13 years ago before it was internal (im 38), I can tell you that you made the right choice to get get it over with early.

Any words of inspiration my brother.. i have 2 weeks left but by goodness... its the longest 2 weeks i have ever experienced.

So happy for you.

Movie

« Reply #143 on: November 02, 2019, 01:43:55 AM »

TheAlchemist: Yeah bro I really am haha 3 months post op today! hell yeah that's the attitude haha!!

wanttaller: What's up bro! Hmm well I don't think It's a huge problem for me because I'm sure I caused it by walking a lot, I'm sure with time I won't feel that pain anymore today I still feel that area sore/in pain but not as much as yesterday, what length have you distracted and time post op?

BoneStretching: yeah bro 6.5 cm to 7.5cms were pretty bad for me the last .5 have been even worse but nothing a strong mind can't manage bro pain is temporary!! 2 more weeks bro It's just a tiny amount in the grand scheme of the rest of our lives.
Nails removed 10/06/2021

Tomhard

« Reply #144 on: November 02, 2019, 04:24:07 PM »

,,wanttaller: What's up bro! Hmm well I don't think It's a huge problem for me because I'm sure I caused it by walking a lot, I'm sure with time I won't feel that pain anymore today I still feel that area sore/in pain but not as much as yesterday, what length have you distracted and time post op?‘‘

I did 10,5 cm with Dr. Betz. Im basically back to normal life with some duckass (no IT band release) and im around 8 months post OP. My walking is similar to  your last Vlog and its improving. From my experience After I saw your last Vlog Update, i can ensure you that you will heal really fast bro. Ive got a question for you: You seem to walk alot and going up and downstairs alot and even go clubbing man thats insane. Were you never scared that the nail or screw could bend or break?

Movie

« Reply #145 on: November 02, 2019, 05:55:47 PM »

wanttaller: oh dang you did quite a good amount lol, yeah I feel like I'll be recovering pretty fast too once I stop distracting which is today ... I'm going to do my last distraction in like 30 minutes from me typing this. It's not insane to me I just always push myself to keep improving always. and I wasn't scared of it bending or breaking because it's supposed to handle my weight and more on each leg, but I was careful and taking it easy for the most part, I'd go to the club because when I go it's with friends who are promoters and always have vip section with seating area and that's where I'll hang out most of the time, I'll sit for a while and stand up for a bit to stretch legs and like that.
Nails removed 10/06/2021

OGfivesevener

« Reply #146 on: November 03, 2019, 01:13:00 AM »

Good stuff Movie. Congrats. Now onto consolidation for us. Cant wait till it's all behind us!

Movie

« Reply #147 on: November 03, 2019, 09:31:30 AM »

Thanks bro! yeah man haha onto consolidation thank god bro, hope we recover to an acceptable shape in no time
Nails removed 10/06/2021

MirinHeight

« Reply #148 on: November 04, 2019, 08:53:12 AM »

you were in really good shape before LL and still are in very good shape

Everybody should read this diary and try to get in the best shape possible prior to surgery for best outcomes.
This means low body fat, good cardiac fitness, good flexibility etc

currently 179 cm with a 6'2 wingspan
Goal: 182-183
top 5 LL surgeons: Paley, Rozbruch, Mahboubian,  Donghoon Lee, Giotikas

- planning to have LON tibias with dr donghoon lee in summer 2021

Movie

« Reply #149 on: November 04, 2019, 09:29:00 PM »

MirinHeight: Good point

Fellas here's the video update 2 days post last lengthening session I reached 79.86 MM

Nails removed 10/06/2021

Tomhard

« Reply #150 on: November 04, 2019, 09:42:30 PM »

Broo I actually rarely comment on Diaries but yours is so impressive. You and I , we‘re very lucky to do this at so young age so we can enjoy our 20‘s to the fullest now. We did it brother. Im very happy for you congrats. Keep us updated :)

InFullStryde

« Reply #151 on: November 05, 2019, 12:07:10 AM »

Everything is looking great.  All down hill from here. Congratulations, Movie!

Ghostfish

« Reply #152 on: November 05, 2019, 12:45:37 AM »

Wow, Movie
It is truly unbelievable!  You don't have a wide walking and not much duck ass either.  You look tall, man!!  Wow!  Just wow!
What a great job! Movie  No doubt you can recover soon.  But just still be careful!  Don't be overconfident for another 2 months at least!
So happy for you!  Enjoy your height! 

E Z

« Reply #153 on: November 05, 2019, 12:54:12 AM »

Good stuff dude and congrats.

Is it me or does your walk look pretty normal already? Like I wouldn’t notice if you were just a random passerby.

Where do you feel your walk is currently percentage wise? 70-80%? Incredible

Renaissance

« Reply #154 on: November 05, 2019, 01:31:24 AM »

:O wow

Did you have a specific pre-op training to obtain this results?

Thanks for the hope you're giving to us.

Wish you a fast an full recovery.
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7 ... 16   Go Up