Limb Lengthening Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8] 9 10 ... 16   Go Down

Author Topic: Movie - Femurs with Dr. Mahboubian 9/01/2019  (Read 71788 times)

Movie

Re: Movie - Femurs with Dr. Mahboubian 9/01/2019
« Reply #217 on: January 21, 2020, 08:25:02 AM »

SimonFuller: Thanks Simon for the constant support! yeah working towards getting the strength and flexibility back fast & my team as in the team I support? Barcelona always have been since Ronaldinho era I must've been 8 years old and ever since Barca has been my team.

TTS: No he didn't, but I wouldn't be able to tell you bro, it's better if you speak to one of the Doctors that do this about that.

Jim: Thanks bro! right on bro but you did two segments so that's probably why dang that's awesome bro! I'm going to PM you check DM's
Starting height: 167cm Now 175cm With Strydes Femurs with Dr. Mahboubian 09/01/2019
Nails removed 10/06/2021
My Video Logged Diary: http://www.limblengtheningforum.com/index.php?topic=64224.0

Gman23

« Reply #218 on: February 07, 2020, 08:09:06 PM »

BoneStretching: Thanks bro! Appreciate it, yeah bro last cm is tough, I had to take a 48 hour break from distracting at like 7.2CM it was becoming pretty painful, after that it wasn't that bad, I think the thrill of seeing how close I was to finishing kept me going and pushing through the pain but let me tell you, 3 days after not distracting I feel better already haha. you got this!

LittleLA: thanks bro bro, if you live in LA why would you want to go to Paley? lol doing LL in your hometown being able to be around your family and friends (if they know about your procedure it's easier I only told my closest friends and they keep it private) and going to places you're familiar with while doing LL, I feel like that was a big part to my sanity while distracting, besides mahboubian has better pricing & you won't be having to pay extra housing, just stay at your place lol

1) I've been doing pull ups, push ups here and there already I'd say I started doing that around 6CMs distracted
2) original plan was to do tibias as well but I'm happy now at 5'9 with the 3" jump, yes it's very noticeable I don't feel short af anymore. and my body looks more proportionate with my longer legs because I had a longish torso but short ass legs. also I want to play soccer again asap so that's it for me.

Update: guys 3 days after distracting I already feel improvements, call me crazy but I really do. today I went to the mall with my girlfriend and I was practicing my gait and at one point I was walking towards a mirror and I looked at myself and my gait must've looked at least 90% normal and I wasn't feeling much pain or fatigue at the mall even though we walked a decent amount. I'm excited for the months to come of healing can't wait to get back to running/soccer/gym

here's pics of my last xrays yesterday check out the callous lol 8) : https://imgur.com/a/XXgTafU

How Do You even pay 75-80k for the surgeries. I Have messaged Mahboubian on Instagram and he said it’s possibly to get help if you have a good credit score or Care Credit. But I’m still confused. As I’m thinking of doing femurs plus the tibia and gain atleast 4 inches since rn I’m at 5 ft 3 with shoes on which is basically 160cm. I want to get the surgery done before I’m 25,26 if possible as I don’t want to wait too long. I’m 18 rn training to be a chef, living in the UK. Chef pay in the UK is 20-25k per year maybe less, maybe more. Going to save every penny once I start working but even with that I think it’ll take more then 5 years to save up 140k since I want to do two surgeries. Please reply if you know how care credit works and how you managed to save up the money, Thank You. Hope you heal fully, All Love
Height 156cm / Goal 168cm / femurs and tibia with Dr Parihar or Dr Giotikas

http://www.limblengtheningforum.com/index.php?topic=65614.0

Montreal172

« Reply #219 on: February 07, 2020, 09:37:29 PM »

You can always build your credit, and then fill for bankruptcy.
Its not like they're gonna come back and take your legs as collateral :P

Stepfast

• Visitor
« Reply #220 on: February 08, 2020, 07:28:31 AM »

You are an inspiration

Nameless

• Where the mind goes, the body will follow.
« Reply #221 on: February 08, 2020, 12:33:01 PM »

Yesterday I felt a live again!! in my natural habitat I missed it so much  ;D

we played against some teenagers lol they were decent and I was the goalie because I'm pretty slow still and cant kick the ball nowhere as hard as I was able to pre surgery I'm at like 20% power right now it feels like lol and I was getting scored on between my legs pretty easily haha they're too long now so it leaves a gap open; I felt like I was sluggish and couldn't move as agile as I used to and it was a bit frustrating but I got to have patience and I was honestly just very happy that I had my soccer cleats on and I was kicking a ball around after so long! right leg feels pretty strong and painless, left leg is still a bit painful every time I'd kick the ball I'd feel a sting by my bone break site I think. but happy to be here at 5 months 3 weeks.

Amazing recovery!
Really interesting to know when you'll get back your original strength (or at-least 80-90% of it).
Original Height: 5 foot 7.4 (1.71 cm), Goal Height: 5 foot 10.1 (1.78 cm)
Initial Femur's Length: 43.8 cm, Initial Tibia's Length: 37.4 cm
Method: External Tibia @ Dr. Jacob Odessky
Body Composition: Buffed, low body fat
Approximate date of surgery: March 2020.

Dreamer57

« Reply #222 on: February 08, 2020, 10:55:28 PM »

Yesterday I felt a live again!! in my natural habitat I missed it so much  ;D

we played against some teenagers lol they were decent and I was the goalie because I'm pretty slow still and cant kick the ball nowhere as hard as I was able to pre surgery I'm at like 20% power right now it feels like lol and I was getting scored on between my legs pretty easily haha they're too long now so it leaves a gap open; I felt like I was sluggish and couldn't move as agile as I used to and it was a bit frustrating but I got to have patience and I was honestly just very happy that I had my soccer cleats on and I was kicking a ball around after so long! right leg feels pretty strong and painless, left leg is still a bit painful every time I'd kick the ball I'd feel a sting by my bone break site I think. but happy to be here at 5 months 3 weeks.

Brother if this is the kind of recovery that I'm to expect then I'm excited as fk to do the surgery....at this point nobody can tell that you had ll ....btw I'm trying to learn soccer...and i prett much suck at it...what tips would you give me to get better?

SimonFuller

« Reply #223 on: February 16, 2020, 09:15:28 PM »

Any update broski?

lucky1

• Visitor
« Reply #224 on: February 17, 2020, 02:01:06 AM »

I'm excited about your new update as well. I hope you are doing well.

Movie

« Reply #225 on: February 19, 2020, 05:32:25 PM »

Haven't been on the forums guys I'm on vacation in Paris at the moment going back home tomorrow with much stronger legs!

all this walking around in these amazing museums and beautiful streets that makes me forget the pain of LL 6 and a half months ago built my legs quite well in my stay of almost two weeks here. I tried medium light jogging yesterday and it felt much more natural than my last video update. and then I went for a quick sprint and I'm able to move faster now for sure, not quite where I want to be yet but I can feel the improvement and I feel happy about that, for everyday activities I'm pretty much good now, pain lingers near my knees and hips where my screws are but nothing major, nothing I can't handle, I know soon they'll be removed and I'll hopefully have no pain anymore, been working on my flexibility as well and It's improving as well slowly but surely, so far so good guys I'm estimating by the 10th month post op I should be at at least 90% of my sprint speed pre op. I'll have a video for you guys at 7 or 8 months post of depending when I see another significant improvement to showcase. thanks everybody for the support on here and I wish all my LL brothers a good recovery.

Movie out for a little while again.
Starting height: 167cm Now 175cm With Strydes Femurs with Dr. Mahboubian 09/01/2019
Nails removed 10/06/2021
My Video Logged Diary: http://www.limblengtheningforum.com/index.php?topic=64224.0

TheAlchemist

« Reply #226 on: February 22, 2020, 02:58:43 PM »

Amazing update Movie. It's great to see you enjoying life traveling in Paris, it feels just like yesterday that you were starting your journey. Your progress continues to inspire bro! Looking forward to the videos!
Dr. Paley Patient: Femurs (Stryde) / 8 CM gained
Surgery: 9/17/19 / Distraction completed: 12/14/19
Start height: 5'9 or 175cm / Endi Height: 6'0 ft or 183 cm
Rod Removal: Dr. Debiparshad 6/16/21
Diary: http://www.limblengtheningforum.com/index.php?topic=64373.0

lelouche

« Reply #227 on: February 28, 2020, 04:58:08 AM »

damn you have vascular arms XD

Would you still do femurs, if you have already a bit short tibias?

tiggy

« Reply #228 on: March 10, 2020, 03:33:23 AM »

Hey Movie,

Just wanted to congratulate you on your incredible achievement so far brother! I see you jogging in the videos and that is very very impressive. This all goes to show that the younger LL is done the better.  Congratulations on the great progress man, safe travels back home.

Movie

« Reply #229 on: March 11, 2020, 11:53:20 PM »

Thanks Tiggy! appreciate your compliments and encouragement

Update: Month 7 Day 10 Post-Op

As promised guys here's an update from Month 7, on the sprints I feel I could've gone a bit faster if I would've had a longer field to run on and if it wasn't slippery due to the rain from last night. and as far as my funny looking jog and sprint that's similar to how I used to run before, now it's just a bit more waddley than before because of LL obviously.

XRAYS: https://imgur.com/a/NyPCERu

Update Vid:

Nails removed 10/06/2021

deaddog

• Visitor
« Reply #230 on: March 12, 2020, 02:47:29 AM »

Awesome update Movie!!

Just really want to say Thank You for your really great diary with Dr. M and for another great update Movie! It has been really great to follow your progress. You are a true inspiration and just a really cool person for giving so much to this great community... Really cool to also see and hear from Dr. M himself when you go in for your follow ups...

Keep up the great work Movie, you are doing great and thanks very much again! :D

TheAlchemist

« Reply #231 on: March 12, 2020, 03:45:06 AM »

You are killin it Movie! The progression with each of your videos is unbelievable. Hard work definitely pays off! So happy for you man.
Dr. Paley Patient: Femurs (Stryde) / 8 CM gained
Surgery: 9/17/19 / Distraction completed: 12/14/19
Start height: 5'9 or 175cm / Endi Height: 6'0 ft or 183 cm
Rod Removal: Dr. Debiparshad 6/16/21
Diary: http://www.limblengtheningforum.com/index.php?topic=64373.0

Fox

« Reply #232 on: March 12, 2020, 04:24:52 AM »

wow, just wow.
amazing transformation, amazing journey.

mahboubian my man. all the way.

money needed
165.5 / 5'5"

ru

« Reply #233 on: March 12, 2020, 08:48:18 AM »

this is psyche. there is some hip sway while running but other wise no body can tell you did any LL or nothing. You look great also.

why do people travel to some small city in florida to spend $20k extra money and deal with hurricanes, not be allowed to travel for 3 months when there is such an option right in los angeles with great climate, friendly and caring doctor and you can go back to your family and spend the remaining $20k on nail removal or a nice holiday in hawaii?

The only bad thing is the horrible ads dr M creates but if you can overlook that.

Cas

« Reply #234 on: March 12, 2020, 09:43:26 PM »

Movie, I have a few quick questions if you don't mind me asking...

How much did you pay for the surgery with Dr. Mahboubian ?

How long were you required to stay in Los Angeles(if you are not from there)?

I am honestly starting to heavily consider Dr. Mahboubian because if I worked hard enough, I could have the surgery quite literally next year.

Thanks!

Siegfried

« Reply #235 on: March 12, 2020, 10:27:55 PM »

This is Gold! Im your Age will do ll femurs this Fall. Hope it’ll go similarly well.

Can you confirm your exact wingspan pls? Somewhere you wrote 1.74, but were not quite sure.
Unilateral Quadrilateral Lengthening 2021/22 w/ Koehne
Pre-Surgery: 1.67 m
Post-Surgery: 1.76 m
My Story: http://www.limblengtheningforum.com/index.php?topic=68285.msg221238#msg221238

Movie

« Reply #236 on: March 16, 2020, 06:27:00 PM »

deaddog: Thanks for following the Diary deaddog, I appreciate the kind words.

Alchemist: Thanks brother! Yes I'm anxiously working get back to a decent running shape to go play soccer, I guess that's why I've been pushing myself so much lol but definitely hard work pays off.

Fox: Thanks lol

ru: yes still working on my running, walking is already easy. Yes can't beat Dr. M's prices, I overlooked the marketing because he's local, the best price in the US at the time and a great doctor with a good record of success.

Cas: total I believe has been 77K the rest I'm not sure didn't discuss that with him since I'm local.

Siegfried: Thanks brother good luck!
Nails removed 10/06/2021

Kal el

« Reply #237 on: March 17, 2020, 02:15:55 AM »

Movie i saw your video..man i have to say..that you look like some1 who is just one of the best proportionate guy out there..outstanding results man..and exacellant form..if someone asks me the defination of perfection i would show you to them..greatly happy for you man..and gr8 job by Dr. Mehboubian😊

Siegfried

« Reply #238 on: March 17, 2020, 06:23:43 PM »

@movie Yes agree, that’s why please remind us of your exact wingspan :)
Unilateral Quadrilateral Lengthening 2021/22 w/ Koehne
Pre-Surgery: 1.67 m
Post-Surgery: 1.76 m
My Story: http://www.limblengtheningforum.com/index.php?topic=68285.msg221238#msg221238

verticalpush

« Reply #239 on: March 18, 2020, 03:50:00 PM »

Movie, just gotta say bro - your video is INSPIRING! I'm had my surgery a bit over 2 months before you did and you're a bit further along than I am. I haven't been pushing myself to do the things you've done because I didn't see anyone else doing that stuff so soon, but I'm going to step it up a notch and start doing sprints and high jumps. You look natural man.

Do you think you'll still get your nails removed in the next couple of months with the virus? Does that change your plan at all? I was originally thinking I'd get my nails removed mid-late summer, but I may push back now till December when things hopefully get a little better with the virus scare.

Movie

« Reply #240 on: March 19, 2020, 06:21:29 AM »

174CM is my wingspan.

verticalpush: Thanks bro! yeah at 2 months ahead of me you should be pretty much consolidated enough to be able to do that fairly safely if your xrays have been promissing.
 I probably won't remove the nails until it cools down in Europe, I plan on doing it with Giotikas ... cost effective reasons, unfortunately my doctor is a bit expensive compared to what Giotikas quoted me, so I'd probably be looking at around the same time frame.
Nails removed 10/06/2021

Movie

« Reply #241 on: March 27, 2020, 11:22:23 AM »

Hey guys today I worked out my upper body with my GF and she wanted to go on a walk on a local hike park, and I raced her up this little hill, loser paid dinner lol, so I'm sure she was going as fast as she could, anyway here's a race of a slow lady vs a slow man enjoy.

https://imgur.com/a/Q200USh

the leg work outs have been making a significant difference I'm feeling lighter and more agile, let me know if you guys would like a video of my leg routine at 8 ish months post op.
Nails removed 10/06/2021

Nestor

« Reply #242 on: March 27, 2020, 12:01:17 PM »

You're like the bionic man lol, your progress is off the charts dude amazing work! Hope I can move that good someday.

Yeah I'd definitely wanna see your leg routine if you can post it.

Kal el

« Reply #243 on: April 15, 2020, 12:26:13 AM »

Yo movie m happy for your progress so far man..just wanna know r u gonna go for tibias too anytime soon.

Tomhard

« Reply #244 on: April 15, 2020, 11:56:24 AM »

hey movie, do you plan on doing tibibas?

MichaelJose

« Reply #245 on: April 15, 2020, 10:28:45 PM »

What's the latest bro - how's things

Movie

« Reply #246 on: April 16, 2020, 08:09:54 AM »

what's up guys I turned 8 months post-op April 1st

I'm good, Improving always! If you guys would like I can make a 9 month post op video with my work out routine as well, I just don't want to spam my thread and make it hard for others who are new and learning of this procedure to have to look at a long thread and get the info lost ... I guess if at least 5 people want the update video I'll make it if not I'll probably be making one at the year mark anyway. I'm just living life again now guys, except now with quarantine it's a bit hard to do that hahaha.
Nails removed 10/06/2021

SimonFuller

« Reply #247 on: April 16, 2020, 08:17:18 AM »

Video would be great for sure - glad to hear you are doing well.
Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8] 9 10 ... 16   Go Up