Limb Lengthening Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 12 13 [14]   Go Down

Author Topic: Movie - Femurs with Dr. Mahboubian 9/01/2019  (Read 45419 times)

FSchez

Re: Movie - Femurs with Dr. Mahboubian 9/01/2019
« Reply #403 on: April 08, 2021, 04:17:08 PM »

Hello movie!
Congratulations on your recovery !!
It amazes me how you have managed to walk well again and run again in such a short time after the intervention ...
Have you ever suffered from wide hips or lower back pain from trying to correct duck ass?
I am on the 75th day after the intervention of the femurs with stryde, I have increased 5.7 cm because I am lengthening at a rate of 0.81 mm per day and so far I have been doing well with pain control ...
For a few days I have been able to go up and down stairs without the help of crutches or supporting my hands, but my problem is that it is very difficult for me to walk with my back straight and at the same time bring my knees together.
I suppose it is something that gradually gets better but every time I look in the mirror and I see my hips so wide I wonder if you also suffered something similar at some point during the distraction ...

Tartar

« Reply #404 on: April 13, 2021, 11:15:55 PM »

Happy to report I finally scored again at the soccer pick up games for the first time in almost 2 years haha I have not been going consistently at all but my legs are able to last more in the sprints/jogs that soccer requires, also I'm able to change direction a bit better, more stable and faster than I did last time I went to play. I can kind of keep up now with the people I used to play against, and my technique is decent still that doesn't disappear. I'm stoked! I'd say I'm at 80% of my previous speed now I feel lighter now can't to see how I'll feel once my nails are out.
Wow I'm very happy that's the news I was waiting for! I can just imagine how excited you could be, what a long comeback. How many did you?

Jason125

« Reply #405 on: April 14, 2021, 05:06:12 AM »

Is your video update up soon? ;D
Pages: 1 ... 12 13 [14]   Go Up