Limb Lengthening Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Surgery with Dr.Pradip Sharma (External tibia) soon. INDIA  (Read 856 times)

BMW

• Visitor
Surgery with Dr.Pradip Sharma (External tibia) soon. INDIA
« on: August 29, 2020, 05:02:37 AM »

Hi I have decided about my surgery with Dr. Pradip Sharma and Harry. If anyone have any suggestion for me, who have done surgery with Dr. Pradip Sharma please Suggest.

BlueHen

Re: Surgery with Dr.Pradip Sharma (External tibia) soon. INDIA
« Reply #1 on: September 01, 2020, 12:00:36 AM »

Hey BMW,

I did lengthening with Harry and Dr Sharma in 2019. I'm happy with the result.

My only LL related suggestion would be to follow Harry's advice, and be patient. The lengthening stage is difficult and I know I started to worry sometimes during that stage, but you have to stay mentally strong and be patient. And I strongly recommend don't go above 6cm. If you go for 6cm I believe it is possible to return to 100% or 99% athletically, if you go for 7-8cm I think it is very rare to recover more than 90%

On a side note having gone through LL - my only regret during my time in India is that I didn't really do anything productive. Everyone experiences different levels of pain, but for me my pain wasn't bad and I could have definitely focused on learning something while I was lying in a bed for 3 months. Learn a language, learn to code, take an online lecture course on something you're interested in. Give yourself some productive goals and some structure- this is probably the only time in your life you will have 24 hours to yourself everyday. I wish I didn't use LL as an excuse to be lazy because many people live in much more difficult circumstances their entire lives (severe illnesses/paralysed from birth) and they live full lives.

Anyway, best of luck to you. If you have any other questions feel free to ask although I don't always check this forum very regularly

Undergoing LON. 1st operation on July 18th 2019. Frame removal 21st September. My diary - http://www.limblengtheningforum.com/index.php?topic=64212.0

BMW

• Visitor
« Reply #2 on: September 04, 2020, 06:39:56 AM »

Hey BMW,

I did lengthening with Harry and Dr Sharma in 2019. I'm happy with the result.

My only LL related suggestion would be to follow Harry's advice, and be patient. The lengthening stage is difficult and I know I started to worry sometimes during that stage, but you have to stay mentally strong and be patient. And I strongly recommend don't go above 6cm. If you go for 6cm I believe it is possible to return to 100% or 99% athletically, if you go for 7-8cm I think it is very rare to recover more than 90%

On a side note having gone through LL - my only regret during my time in India is that I didn't really do anything productive. Everyone experiences different levels of pain, but for me my pain wasn't bad and I could have definitely focused on learning something while I was lying in a bed for 3 months. Learn a language, learn to code, take an online lecture course on something you're interested in. Give yourself some productive goals and some structure- this is probably the only time in your life you will have 24 hours to yourself everyday. I wish I didn't use LL as an excuse to be lazy because many people live in much more difficult circumstances their entire lives (severe illnesses/paralysed from birth) and they live full lives.

Anyway, best of luck to you. If you have any other questions feel free to ask although I don't always check this forum very regularly
Thank you Bluehen for reply and suggestion.

a

• 5'9
« Reply #3 on: September 04, 2020, 06:48:24 AM »

Whoever uses the name "Harry" is probably advertisementing. That's my personal opinion. But as far as I remember "Harry" guy wasn't even a doc. It's like, MuratEkinci be creating a fake account and saying "I'm gonna have this operation with Halil Buldu and Murat" like wth (btw murat didnt do it, it was an example!)
height: 174-5 at night
wingspan: 180+

more

« Reply #4 on: September 04, 2020, 09:09:54 AM »

Whoever uses the name "Harry" is probably advertisementing. That's my personal opinion. But as far as I remember "Harry" guy wasn't even a doc. It's like, MuratEkinci be creating a fake account and saying "I'm gonna have this operation with Halil Buldu and Murat" like wth (btw murat didnt do it, it was an example!)
100 % true

azman

« Reply #5 on: September 06, 2020, 05:35:48 AM »

Agree and an excellent example with ALOT of truth behind it of MuratEkinci.  Whoever uses the name "Harry" is probably advertisementing, but almost everything from MuRAT are definitely advertisements. 

@A - Don’t be an hypocrite of condoning one and not the other, both are equally as bad with their lies and tricks.  If I’m correct there’s a connection between You and MuRAT.  Don’t have the time to figure it out nor want to, the truth will come with time.

@BMW & BlueHen - maybe you guys can figure it out for us of the connection between A and MuratEkinci.

Smaller

« Reply #6 on: September 07, 2020, 06:44:43 PM »

Hi I have decided about my surgery with Dr. Pradip Sharma and Harry. If anyone have any suggestion for me, who have done surgery with Dr. Pradip Sharma please Suggest.
Good luck first. Bluehen is right my experience with them was also very pleasant and smooth.
Make sure that you take plenty of supplements to boost your immunity in such time. Do not go for so much of NSAIDS. Whenever you feel doubt talk to Harry and Dr Sharma before you make any conclusion they are very good listeners.

Joker

« Reply #7 on: September 20, 2020, 05:45:20 PM »

Hi, BMW 
When are you planning yours, probably i will join you on the company.
Pages: [1]   Go Up