Limb Lengthening Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Tom Hardy (and how he would fare against Jason Momoa)  (Read 2423 times)

Tom Hardy (and how he would fare against Jason Momoa)
« on: July 31, 2019, 05:27:50 PM »

https://www.celebheights.com/s/Tom-Hardy-363.html

Tom Hardy is my idol. I look at him as an inspiration. At 5'9" we can't really say that he's short, but not by any means, tall for a white guy. He's one of very few people that in my opinion have transcended their height.

Here is a quote by himself regarding his height:

"I appreciate that I'm five-foot-nine and I weigh 185lbs wet-through with bricks in my pockets." - Empire Magazine

I've been watching him for years. And I noticed that he often appeared rather small in pics.

Here's something that I noticed in Venom. The plot where his girlfriend left him for another guy who's much taller and successful to make it look like he's inferior and vulnerable due to his height (even got the guy stand on a higher slope than Hardy). lol

And here's the battle of the century.

https://forums.superherohype.com/threads/2018-the-hypes-hottest-man-round-1-match-1-jason-momoa-vs-tom-hardy.547553/

Heightmare

• Onwards and Upwards
Re: Tom Hardy (and how he would fare against Jason Momoa)
« Reply #1 on: July 31, 2019, 06:30:17 PM »

Jason Mamoa is good-looking but is most appealing to a niche group.

Tom Hardy has a more broad appeal to women so he'd fair better.

You seem to look for confirmation biases all the time judging from your posts.

Then again my perspective is as a straight male so if there's any women here your input would be greatly appreciated lol

IwannaBeTaller

« Reply #2 on: August 04, 2019, 09:01:13 PM »

Can't say about how he'd fare against that dude, but I love that picture with the dude in the black shirt. Hardy's standing there barefoot while the other guy is in shoes, he doesn't care that he's shorter and didn't put on shoes before having the pic taken. Hardy is really an admirable person in every sense.
It's a long way to find peace of mind, peace of mind
It's a long way to find peace of mind, peace of mind.

YungGud

« Reply #3 on: August 26, 2019, 09:51:25 AM »

Mamoa 6 ft 4 to be exact
Height 5 ft 10 ( 178)
Goal 6 ft 2
wingspan 6 ft 2 (188)

ZUCC420

« Reply #4 on: December 03, 2019, 01:08:16 PM »

Jason Mamoa is good-looking but is most appealing to a niche group.

Tom Hardy has a more broad appeal to women so he'd fair better.
According to who's gay standards friendo?

You seem to look for confirmation biases all the time judging from your posts.

Ironic fallacy detector.

Then again my perspective is as a straight male so if there's any women here your input would be greatly appreciated lol

::)
Strange times are these in which we live when old and young are taught falsehoods. And the one man that dares to tell the truth is called at once a lunatic and fool. - Plato

A man can do what he wants, but not want what he wants. - Arthur Schopenhauer

ZUCC420

« Reply #5 on: December 03, 2019, 01:46:29 PM »

Momoa's physique and all the attributes comprising his attractiveness including his voice is the embodiment of masculinity. We humans can tell whether we measure up to someone or not especially males on whether we can take him out (be it on attracting females, killing him or displacing his social stratum etc) and females can tell if he'll f u ck em good or not since prima facie a women that doesn't know his status as a movie star will automatically presume that he's wealthy or high profile (Top of the hierarchy) all based on his extraordinary biological markers that females are attuned to look for instinctively via our hindbrain (amygdala).

VS

Momoa isn't even trying for fk's sake.
Strange times are these in which we live when old and young are taught falsehoods. And the one man that dares to tell the truth is called at once a lunatic and fool. - Plato

« Reply #6 on: December 09, 2019, 11:18:01 AM »

Momoa's physique and all the attributes comprising his attractiveness including his voice is the embodiment of masculinity. We humans can tell whether we measure up to someone or not especially males on whether we can take him out (be it on attracting females, killing him or displacing his social stratum etc) and females can tell if he'll f u ck em good or not since prima facie a women that doesn't know his status as a movie star will automatically presume that he's wealthy or high profile (Top of the hierarchy) all based on his extraordinary biological markers that females are attuned to look for instinctively via our hindbrain (amygdala).

VS

Momoa isn't even trying for fk's sake.

Why not try these?

ZUCC420

« Reply #7 on: December 09, 2019, 08:31:48 PM »

Why not try these?

Tom hardy looks like an average guy, even his height is 5'9". Doesn't matter what pic you use, he can't hold a candle to a genetic freak such as Moamoa.

Pages: [1]   Go Up