Limb Lengthening Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 6   Go Down

Author Topic: Limb lengthen in Hanoi -vietnam - Dr Nguyen Van Luong  (Read 20371 times)

dunghuynh2227

Re: Limb lengthen in Hanoi -vietnam - Dr Nguyen Van Luong
« Reply #31 on: August 17, 2019, 02:18:26 PM »

Today is day 9 after surgery and im star lengthen for 2 days. The knee is less hurt , i can do almost personal routine by myself. If everything ok I will comeback the apartment

Anthony160795

• Visitor
« Reply #32 on: August 17, 2019, 04:37:49 PM »

I just messaged him and its 10,000 USD, can you send me details of the hotel you are staying at, and does it include meals, and a caretaker? He said its 15,000 USD for the package including stay and pick up

Anndr000

« Reply #33 on: August 17, 2019, 04:47:37 PM »

Hey Anthony! Yes I am planning on going to Vietnam in December for the operation, but not until end of December. I don’t have any details on the hotels yet, the doctor said he can help us find accommodation when we are there. He quoted you 10k and what does that include? I’m definitely interested in splitting the accommodations if our dates work out

Anthony160795

• Visitor
« Reply #34 on: August 17, 2019, 05:30:43 PM »

I would not mind end of December so we can go through this together,

He said it includes frame installation and removal, 10 day hospital stay and medicine,

I am trying to negotiate with HCM as well since I only want to do 3 month stay instead of 4 months as I am aiming for 5cm, since any complications is sorted for no extra cost, and there is a translator it gives you peace of mind,

I need to find out if the 10,000 USD package includes X-ray and consultation, as well as visa, if that can be sorted, we can just split the accomodation somewhere else and save the 3,000 USD for a rainy day.

Anndr000

« Reply #35 on: August 17, 2019, 05:45:36 PM »

I sent you a personal message, let’s exchange contact infos there so we can contact outside of the forum.. it’s a little inconvenient

Anthony160795

• Visitor
« Reply #36 on: August 17, 2019, 06:45:31 PM »

did you receive my message

Anndr000

« Reply #37 on: August 17, 2019, 08:28:24 PM »

Yea I got it. I responded!
For HCM the prices went up for the operations, something about how foreigners must do the operation at a more expensive hospital..  not so much for the accommodations.

Let me know if you found about about the x-rays and consultation being included in the price. But in terms of accommodations, a nice Airbnb nearby the hospital only cost about 300-500 USD per month.. split between 2 will be a joke haha.. so the 15k price is definitely not worth it.

ujin0101

• Visitor
  • CLL is a life changing game. Play it wisely.
« Reply #38 on: August 17, 2019, 08:40:21 PM »

Hi dunghuynh2227, what technology they are using in vietnam? STRYDE, PRECICE2, LON, HOLYFIX, or ILIZAROV ?

dunghuynh2227

« Reply #39 on: August 18, 2019, 04:13:25 AM »

Hi dunghuynh2227, what technology they are using in vietnam? STRYDE, PRECICE2, LON, HOLYFIX, or ILIZAROV ?
Lengthent and nailing with new fame , less scar then ikizarov

Clearlydelusional

• Visitor
« Reply #40 on: August 18, 2019, 09:28:39 AM »

glad it's getting better, could you post some pics of the frames & x-rays? it'll be very helpful

Activatedx

« Reply #41 on: August 18, 2019, 07:16:49 PM »

as you know , the more we length the longer time we need to recover. we can length as much as we want but proposion is the key. I have see one patient of him gain 10cm in tibias and it still fine but Dr not recomment it , 7-8 is everage

Fake diary. No xrays and every one knows the max safe limit is 5-6cm. 7-8cm on tibia will likely leave you crippled
Maybe price is cheap because you are paying to butcher yourself

Moderator or someone ban this account

Anthony160795

• Visitor
« Reply #42 on: August 18, 2019, 10:22:04 PM »

Why Is there always negative comments on every single bloody diary, just leave it Alone we are not interested in your thoughts if you have evidence it is fake provide it, if not stop spamming with negativity about the surgery, the forum is called limb lengthening, go provide your negativity on Facebook or anold forum.

Activatedx

« Reply #43 on: August 19, 2019, 02:06:55 AM »

Why Is there always negative comments on every single bloody diary, just leave it Alone we are not interested in your thoughts if you have evidence it is fake provide it, if not stop spamming with negativity about the surgery, the forum is called limb lengthening, go provide your negativity on Facebook or anold forum.

It’s not negativity. He is misguiding people by saying this doctor can do 7-10cm on tibias which is comedy at that point. It is fake you idiot if the worlds best surgeons tell you the maximum they can safely do is 5-6cm what makes you think nearly double that is ok with some bootleg doctor? If one can not provide xrays it is a fake diary. On this forum that is the general consensus between us, if you cannot provide proof it is fake. It is not true until proven false, it is false until proven true. The MAXIMUM one can do is 6cm which is even then a long shot many people cannot even reach it that far without quitting. This guy said it’s okay to do 7-10cm and it will be okay which is hilarious because every single diary on this forum of people doing 7cm on tibias resulted in permanent loss of strength of function and strength. Never the less more

Anthony160795

• Visitor
« Reply #44 on: August 19, 2019, 01:10:59 PM »

Are you a qualified general practitioner? If not your statements and opinions from online research means fk all.

I just read through your post, you claim to pick up girls with a Porsche and dressing nicely, mate how old are you 12? LMAO.

I wouldn't trust a single word coming from someone saying that, LMAO.

dunghuynh2227

« Reply #45 on: August 20, 2019, 01:13:38 AM »

Drafw people have length more than 20cm in total , do you think safe . Absolutebly not. I have post the offical page of the DR in 1st page , you can go there and see . I already have Xray and i will upload right now

dunghuynh2227

« Reply #46 on: August 20, 2019, 01:20:20 AM »

dunghuynh2227

dunghuynh2227

« Reply #48 on: August 20, 2019, 01:23:39 AM »

https://imgur.com/QUtgGY6 this is me , I dont give a   if you dont trust me , just get out

dunghuynh2227

« Reply #49 on: August 20, 2019, 01:40:05 AM »

https://imgur.com/a/0kI5Q9k here is 10cm in tibias , stupid. all of you say they cant length over 7cm is as same as eating after 8pm will make you fat. It just take longer time recover and healing.

Clearlydelusional

• Visitor
« Reply #50 on: August 20, 2019, 02:22:11 AM »

Thanks for the pics you look well, I messaged them and was recommended 8cm for 164cm so it seems pretty standard for most people in that height range. How's their caregiving?

dunghuynh2227

« Reply #51 on: August 20, 2019, 02:49:12 AM »

Thanks for the pics you look well, I messaged them and was recommended 8cm for 164cm so it seems pretty standard for most people in that height range. How's their caregiving?
quite well if you do at Bac Ha hospital because it a international hospital

Njw1505

• Visitor
« Reply #52 on: August 20, 2019, 07:31:30 AM »

Hi im interested in doing tibia lengthening in vietnam too but i am unable to find the contact details of the Doctor. Can any of you kindly send me the details? Thank you :)

dunghuynh2227

« Reply #53 on: August 20, 2019, 10:34:45 PM »

Hi im interested in doing tibia lengthening in vietnam too but i am unable to find the contact details of the Doctor. Can any of you kindly send me the details? Thank you :)
at first page

Activatedx

« Reply #54 on: August 20, 2019, 10:59:56 PM »

Are you a qualified general practitioner? If not your statements and opinions from online research means fk all.

I just read through your post, you claim to pick up girls with a Porsche and dressing nicely, mate how old are you 12? LMAO.

I wouldn't trust a single word coming from someone saying that, LMAO.

No but I am quoting the best orthopedic surgeons in the world you d*mb f*cking idiot
Actually I don’t claim, that is my reality. That has no logical relevance to the fact you can’t lengthen that much and be anything more than semi-crippled

dunghuynh2227

« Reply #55 on: August 21, 2019, 04:16:58 AM »

No but I am quoting the best orthopedic surgeons in the world you d*mb f*cking idiot
Actually I don’t claim, that is my reality. That has no logical relevance to the fact you can’t lengthen that much and be anything more than semi-crippled
could you show any science-based evidence such as study or newspaper about that? I didn't see any research tell that until now

dunghuynh2227

« Reply #56 on: August 21, 2019, 04:24:51 AM »

total medicine fee for home treatment is 200$ for 3 month
1) totcal , talimin, newcobex , fuxicure, cefpiroxil

Anthony160795

• Visitor
« Reply #57 on: August 21, 2019, 07:00:30 AM »

Why are you on this forum then ? 😂😂😂 it seems like you are trying to get approval you are a lady’s men, it won’t be the case on this forum unfortunately,

Reality ? 😂😂😂

Quoting from the best orthopaedic ? Hmm where’s your reference their the best ? 😂😂

I’m the best doctor, now go jump the bridge 😂😂😂

Activatedx

« Reply #58 on: August 22, 2019, 01:17:49 AM »

Why are you on this forum then ? 😂😂😂 it seems like you are trying to get approval you are a lady’s men, it won’t be the case on this forum unfortunately,

Reality ? 😂😂😂

Quoting from the best orthopaedic ? Hmm where’s your reference their the best ? 😂😂

I’m the best doctor, now go jump the bridge 😂😂😂

My reference to my life and also women was to give people some background on why I want to do the surgery. I feel as if that is the only flaw in my life, I’m doing decent for my myself financially, have a girlfriend,  and am comfortable with the rest of my body. I’m not trying to convince anyone of anything.  Simply my height is the only thing that bothers me. Anyways you trying to use that as a point to disprove medical facts is a logical fallacy. Regardless of anything I’ve said from a different topic doesn’t prove your point.

My reference? Here is a video from dror paley the most experience like lengthening surgeon in the world saying how going over 5-6cm tibia and 7/8cm femur is very risky and also going over by a large margin  will greatly damage your soft tissue and the risks involved that are likely to happen such as extreme loss of athletic ability, nerve damage, being in a wheelchair, etc

http://www.mheresearchfoundation.org/dror_paley.html

Now you go jump off a bridge you dumb pathetic f*ck

Activatedx

« Reply #59 on: August 22, 2019, 01:24:02 AM »

could you show any science-based evidence such as study or newspaper about that? I didn't see any research tell that until now

Watch the video
This is by Dror Paley the most experience and best doctor in the world

However this is just one example. I don’t go off of one opinion even if it’s a credible source. Literally nearly every credible doctor from mahboubian to giotikas to debiparshad to solomin to parihar etc are in consensus going over 5-6cm in tibia and 8cm in femurs is very risky. Going over by a large margin like 8cm tibia Or 10cm femur will greatly damage your soft tissue, nerves, and athleticism. These are medical facts stated by all these doctors backed with research. Unless you are a drawf and have short bones with loads of extra soft tissue or a have a deformity and extra soft tissue (nerves joints tendons)

tom paul 24

« Reply #60 on: August 22, 2019, 04:05:49 AM »

My reference to my life and also women was to give people some background on why I want to do the surgery. I feel as if that is the only flaw in my life, I’m doing decent for my myself financially, have a girlfriend,  and am comfortable with the rest of my body. I’m not trying to convince anyone of anything.  Simply my height is the only thing that bothers me. Anyways you trying to use that as a point to disprove medical facts is a logical fallacy. Regardless of anything I’ve said from a different topic doesn’t prove your point.

My reference? Here is a video from dror paley the most experience like lengthening surgeon in the world saying how going over 5-6cm tibia and 7/8cm femur is very risky and also going over by a large margin  will greatly damage your soft tissue and the risks involved that are likely to happen such as extreme loss of athletic ability, nerve damage, being in a wheelchair, etc

Now you go jump off a bridge you dumb pathetic f*ck
Let this idiot become crippled.He's not worth your time.

Clearlydelusional

• Visitor
« Reply #61 on: August 22, 2019, 01:09:22 PM »

how's lengthening going? I'm also curious if the doctor has performed any Achilles tendon release surgery for people going over 7-8cm 
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 6   Go Up