Limb Lengthening Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Should I do it??!! Male (161cm)  (Read 2339 times)

Steffan

• Visitor
Should I do it??!! Male (161cm)
« on: August 09, 2019, 10:29:49 PM »

Hi,

So I am 21 years of age and 161cm. I am thinking of doing my surgery in 2020 In Turkey (Instanbul) through a Method Called LON to increase 8cm. I am athletically build (muscly) 130 pounds.

Now let me tell you. I have known about this surgery for more than 5 years, but back then I have hoped to grow a little taller than I am now. I am dont really have big issues with my height since I learned to accept it, However....

I knew a girl that I really liked. We chatted for a long time and met many many times ( she's the same height as me). She seemed like the most loving person and one day we finally kissed. When the summer holidays came I haven't seen her during that time and when we returned to University, I have seen her with some other guy (5'11ish). I have messaged her and asked what that was about.She messaged me " You are a great and beautiful guy and i really liked you, but I didn't feel comfortable with your height".

Just a few months Later when I got over this crap I applied for an internship in the Police since I'm studying Law and Criminology. So we were allowed to choose from various options and chose to do combat. We stood in line with some other student and the officer straight up went past me and said " You are a little small for combat" I acted emotional and said:  So What Sir? You are fat ... Well lets say I wasn't in the internship anymore.

I went home and thought.... In my professional career and love life I'm disrepected!!?? Since then it was a no brainer And I'm committed to to do the surgery to aim of becoming 5'7.

I know how serious it is and that it will be not fun gett8ng my bones and muscles lengthened, but I honestly believe people like me are the candidates for this cosmetic surgery ( Not be people who are 5'7+) since I'm actually below the woman average height. I would change from actually noticeably short to normal I feel.

My question to you is. Especially to people who did the surgery.

Do you think it will be worth it for me or No.

Movie

Re: Should I do it??!! Male (161cm)
« Reply #1 on: August 10, 2019, 03:32:38 AM »

that question is for you to answer, and I think somewhere along your message you answered it yourself ... I just had my surgery a week ago and no regrets honestly, can't wait to be 3 inches taller even though I'm not having the best or most pleasant time of my life, It'll all end one day and I know it, but the gains are for the rest of my life (23 years old btw)
Starting height: 167cm Now 175cm With Strydes Femurs with Dr. Mahboubian 09/01/2019
Nails removed 10/06/2021
My Video Logged Diary: http://www.limblengtheningforum.com/index.php?topic=64224.0

Steffan

• Visitor
« Reply #2 on: August 10, 2019, 04:02:08 AM »

Good to hear! And best of Luck Mate!

Heightmare

• Onwards and Upwards
« Reply #3 on: August 10, 2019, 06:02:50 AM »

Yes you should definitely do it!
Best of luck dude

star-ray

« Reply #4 on: August 10, 2019, 08:43:39 AM »

Where insoles for a bit and see if those extra 2 inches gives you that extra confidence you need.  If it does and make you feel like a boss, then yea go for it.  For us guys in the 160 ish range, becoming 170 ish is an absolute game changer.

afaq379006

« Reply #5 on: August 10, 2019, 10:36:02 AM »

same situations with me dozens of girls have rejected me becoz they think that i am a small guy and i am not surpassing alpha male height. a week ago i apply for police job and they rejected me becoz i was 166cm and their requirement was 167cm. so height matters alot. even a little centimeters can play a big role in your job

Steffan

• Visitor
« Reply #6 on: August 10, 2019, 04:11:38 PM »

Thanks Bro!

Steffan

• Visitor
« Reply #7 on: August 10, 2019, 04:14:05 PM »

In fact I used to wear insoles to make a little taller. And yes they actually made me feel a lit more comfortable, however evertime i went hope and put my shoes off or went to a friends house... it felt like i was falling from a bridge if u get what I'm saying lol ^^

short

« Reply #8 on: August 12, 2019, 07:21:59 PM »

wait a second, i see you wanna do 8cm LON...forget about it.

loud

« Reply #9 on: August 12, 2019, 09:00:56 PM »

In fact I used to wear insoles to make a little taller. And yes they actually made me feel a lit more comfortable, however evertime i went hope and put my shoes off or went to a friends house... it felt like i was falling from a bridge if u get what I'm saying lol ^^

this is why I don't wear lifts, I don't want to have that problem that if you remove your shoes EVERYONE notice that you're much shorter, also if I get used to it I would feel bad without it.

star-ray

« Reply #10 on: August 12, 2019, 10:16:05 PM »

Lolll oh I know what you mean, it's such a horrible time when you have to take your shoes off in front of people. Lol I spent 10 years mastering that craft.

If you do decide to do it, will you be telling a family member or a friend? If you can get at least one person supporting you, will make alot of difference.

Steffan

• Visitor
« Reply #11 on: August 13, 2019, 03:00:58 AM »

Actually All my family members know including my friends. Less pressure and makes you look forward to  it a little more.

Ghostfish

« Reply #12 on: August 13, 2019, 08:05:18 AM »

I think you should do it especially with your family support.  However, your goal of 8 cm in tibias is a bit too much.  5-6cm in tibias is a reasonable goal and 7 cm could be an ambitious goal but perhaps achievable.  But 8 cm in tibias is becoming risky and hardly achievable.  Think about 7cm as a max to start with.

wavemaker5

« Reply #13 on: August 17, 2019, 01:31:29 AM »

you're too short just forget about it. you would look like a dwarf on stilts if you did

Heightmare

• Onwards and Upwards
« Reply #14 on: August 17, 2019, 01:41:46 AM »

you're too short just forget about it. you would look like a dwarf on stilts if you did
Eh 161cm isn't too bad if a height to be starting with , he's pretty much 5' 4". Other people like InFullStryde started shorter and look fine. Besides 5' 7" is pretty much the height where heightism drastically decreases.

Most people on this site have a starting height of 5' 4" anyway.

ZUCC420

« Reply #15 on: August 17, 2019, 10:43:57 PM »

I have seen her with some other guy (5'11ish). I have messaged her and asked what that was about.She messaged me "You are a great and beautiful guy and i really liked you, but I didn't feel comfortable with your height".

You got cucked pretty bad bud. 161 cm is very short,  I hope you find peace in your life.
Strange times are these in which we live when old and young are taught falsehoods. And the one man that dares to tell the truth is called at once a lunatic and fool. - Plato

A man can do what he wants, but not want what he wants. - Arthur Schopenhauer

Heightmare

• Onwards and Upwards
« Reply #16 on: August 17, 2019, 10:50:46 PM »

You got cucked pretty bad bud. 161 cm is very short,  I hope you find peace in your life.
Hardly a productive comment lol,but there's no peace for short men that's why you must reach at least 5 ' 7"

MrJames

« Reply #17 on: August 17, 2019, 11:06:21 PM »

I'm thinking of having surgery, but I can't decide. Tibia? femur?

Everyone in the forum says max 5-6 for tibia. 7-8 cm for femur.

They say doctors in Turkey is not a problem for the tibia with 7-8 LON method. I'm confused.

The tibia is longer than the femur. (visually)

Heightmare

• Onwards and Upwards
« Reply #18 on: August 17, 2019, 11:13:25 PM »

I'm thinking of having surgery, but I can't decide. Tibia? femur?

Everyone in the forum says max 5-6 for tibia. 7-8 cm for femur.

They say doctors in Turkey is not a problem for the tibia with 7-8 LON method. I'm confused.

The tibia is longer than the femur. (visually)
Yeah 5-6cm Max for tibias don't go over that. Turkish and Russian doctors tend to overstate how much you can actually do.

MrJames

« Reply #19 on: August 17, 2019, 11:18:23 PM »

Yeah 5-6cm Max for tibias don't go over that. Turkish and Russian doctors tend to overstate how much you can actually do.

http://www.limblengtheningforum.com/index.php?topic=64253.0

Which do you think is better? (visually)

ZUCC420

« Reply #20 on: August 18, 2019, 12:27:16 PM »

Hardly a productive comment lol,but there's no peace for short men that's why you must reach at least 5 ' 7"

Tell me about it, I'm barely 5 ' 6". I need body transplant where they take my brain and put it in a body of my choosing. Otherwise I won't ever reach peace of mind.
Strange times are these in which we live when old and young are taught falsehoods. And the one man that dares to tell the truth is called at once a lunatic and fool. - Plato

A man can do what he wants, but not want what he wants. - Arthur Schopenhauer

Astronomy

« Reply #21 on: August 20, 2019, 06:01:20 AM »

Since your life has been affected by your height and you take care of it.So you should do it.And BTW I dunno why somebody insulted your height.Is it a real height-increase forum?

Bigdawg

« Reply #22 on: August 21, 2019, 05:59:37 AM »

Your head isnt in the right place right now youre emotional and depressed, you should decide to do it when you no longer feel emotional pain. Ive had a break up i use to think of ways to get revenge but they would all end up with me going to jail. Similarly you might think how amazing it would be if you saw the girl you liked as being 6 foot tall and destroying and humiliating the guy who stole her from you? Right? Well the truth is this surgery will hurt u and you might end up crippled so this guy and girl arent worth your health

Lalbadshah

« Reply #23 on: August 21, 2019, 08:31:24 AM »

Hi,

So I am 21 years of age and 161cm. I am thinking of doing my surgery in 2020 In Turkey (Instanbul) through a Method Called LON to increase 8cm. I am athletically build (muscly) 130 pounds.

Now let me tell you. I have known about this surgery for more than 5 years, but back then I have hoped to grow a little taller than I am now. I am dont really have big issues with my height since I learned to accept it, However....

I knew a girl that I really liked. We chatted for a long time and met many many times ( she's the same height as me). She seemed like the most loving person and one day we finally kissed. When the summer holidays came I haven't seen her during that time and when we returned to University, I have seen her with some other guy (5'11ish). I have messaged her and asked what that was about.She messaged me " You are a great and beautiful guy and i really liked you, but I didn't feel comfortable with your height".

Just a few months Later when I got over this crap I applied for an internship in the Police since I'm studying Law and Criminology. So we were allowed to choose from various options and chose to do combat. We stood in line with some other student and the officer straight up went past me and said " You are a little small for combat" I acted emotional and said:  So What Sir? You are fat ... Well lets say I wasn't in the internship anymore.

I went home and thought.... In my professional career and love life I'm disrepected!!?? Since then it was a no brainer And I'm committed to to do the surgery to aim of becoming 5'7.

I know how serious it is and that it will be not fun gett8ng my bones and muscles lengthened, but I honestly believe people like me are the candidates for this cosmetic surgery ( Not be people who are 5'7+) since I'm actually below the woman average height. I would change from actually noticeably short to normal I feel.

My question to you is. Especially to people who did the surgery.

Do you think it will be worth it for me or No.

you seem to be a logical person. Yes, I believe you are ideal person for CLL and you will benefit from it, but one thing - don't do it just fr women,  one woman telling you about height does not mean anything, I am almost your height and have dated taller women, similarly my company's CEO is like 5 feet tall so don't think height can ruin your career. But that said - yes at your height you should do CLL and it will be useful I am pretty sure. btw, those who are 5'7" or higher they should focus on other things - for them I don't think height is a limiting factor that hinders them in any way.

Steffan

• Visitor
« Reply #24 on: August 22, 2019, 04:10:15 AM »

Yeah man. Thanks for understanding. I totally agree with the part of people being taller than 5'7! And yeah surely not only fot woman. I truly believe I will just look more normal for myself if you know what I mean.

dunghuynh2227

« Reply #25 on: August 30, 2019, 04:18:08 AM »

im 162cm and just did the sugery before 1 day you wrote this. remember , you do it for you man , not for your girl or anyone. Btw im doing LON and my goal is 8cm too. Vietnam have done many case tibia 7-8 cm and fully recover. it just takes longer time than 5-6cm. Do it man
Pages: [1]   Go Up