Limb Lengthening Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: "ANYONE WANNA GO ON A JOURNEY TOGETHER"? TUTKEY 2020  (Read 691 times)

Steffan

• Visitor
"ANYONE WANNA GO ON A JOURNEY TOGETHER"? TUTKEY 2020
« on: August 10, 2019, 12:45:18 AM »

Hi,

I am planning to go yo turkey in June 2020 to have my consultation and surgery. Anyone wanna come along?

afaq379006

Re: "ANYONE WANNA GO ON A JOURNEY TOGETHER"? TUTKEY 2020
« Reply #1 on: August 10, 2019, 10:36:58 AM »

how u earn your money ? is there any way where you can earn almost 200k dollars to do a surgery in just 2 years

Heightmare

• Onwards and Upwards
« Reply #2 on: August 10, 2019, 11:37:55 AM »

how u earn your money ? is there any way where you can earn almost 200k dollars to do a surgery in just 2 years
Yeah I would like to go with Paley myself , unfortunately I'm poor so there's no way I can go with such an expensive doctor.

Look into Dr Giotikas for stryde you should be able to afford the surgery and cost of living for 60,000 euros. That's my plan anyway.

Cpl2012

« Reply #3 on: August 10, 2019, 12:49:50 PM »

Yeah I would like to go with Paley myself , unfortunately I'm poor so there's no way I can go with such an expensive doctor.

Look into Dr Giotikas for stryde you should be able to afford the surgery and cost of living for 60,000 euros. That's my plan anyway.
Yeah i am think about get it done with Dr Giotikas too . But thinking about living in Greece fir 3 months. :((

Heightmare

• Onwards and Upwards
« Reply #4 on: August 10, 2019, 03:40:54 PM »

Fortunately Greece is a great country and it'd be great to get some sun being a Brit and all. lol

Steffan

• Visitor
« Reply #5 on: August 10, 2019, 04:17:19 PM »

Why not turkey?? The doctors are experienced and for only 18000 euro u get the surgery done with a method called LON (reliable method). You can Google them under wannabetaller.com . I would never spend 50k + lol

suddenurge

• Visitor
« Reply #6 on: August 12, 2019, 08:02:10 PM »

Stay away from Turkey. The doctors are incompetent/sloppy, totally overworked/indifferent and will lie to you to cover up their mistakes any and every day of the week. They also use cheap, badly designed Turkish nails and fixators that should be avoided at every cost. They use a website called wannabetaller.com where their staff will lie about anything in the hope of luring you to come to Turkey. They are unbelievably deceptive and dishonest. You can read about the problems the surgery in Turkey caused me here: http://www.limblengtheningforum.com/index.php?topic=64059.0 . A full review is coming sooner rather than later. The misalignment and non-union are just one of many serious problems I have to deal with due to the incompetence at the surgery table and subsequent erroneous advice, aftercare and inappropriate medication by the doctor and his team. Their incompetence and indifference are just unbelievable. I discussed my case with 7 established LL doctors from all over the world, all of which recommended extensive deformity correction surgeries involving manipulating the bone using various hardware possibly followed by bone-grafting surgery. Despite this, the Turkish surgeon, his assistant, and the staff at wannabetaller.com refused to admit anything was really wrong at all. Instead of owning up to their mistakes and suggesting any of the reputable methods for deformity correction, the Turkish doctor played down everything and simply proposed to lengthen the patella tendon for some inexplicable reason. This would not only have been catastrophic for the functionality of my knees according to all the LL doctors I spoke to, but would also have made no real difference to the misalignment. When I brought up the inappropriateness of patella tendon lengthening, both the Turkish doctor and the staff at wannabetaller.com stopped replying to me altogether, even though they were contractually bound to fix the problems they caused since it had already been paid for. Sadly my legs will never be the same, and if you add the cost of all the corrective surgeries that are needed, the total cost of my limb lengthening will be anything but cheap.
Pages: [1]   Go Up