Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: cost  (Read 598 times)

vespasian

• Visitor
cost
« on: August 27, 2019, 08:04:10 AM »

I've only done a little research, but thus far the Betzbone looks very interesting for me.
Unfortunately the cost is ~120K US which is way more than I have in my savings.
I'm hoping that the price will come down in the next few years.
Is that realistic?
I was hoping that I might be able to use this product but have the surgery done in a country where the cost was less, but, unfortunately that does not seem to be an option.
Does anyone know where surgery with a product of similar quality is offered at a lower price?
Thank you.

afaq379006

Re: cost
« Reply #1 on: August 27, 2019, 11:07:35 AM »

precise stryde is best for u. how can u compromise on your health. you have to be rich i f u want to do this surgery otherwise dont take part in the race of horses

InFullStryde

« Reply #2 on: August 27, 2019, 04:07:10 PM »

I believe that Dr. Giotikas is implementing Stryde nail for patients now and he appears to be experienced with CLL procedures.   He is less expensive than the Betz option.  The Stryde nail is the most advanced option. I was up and walking again after a 3-inch height gain, in only 5.5 months.  My Surgeon was Dr. Mahboubian of North Hollywood, California, USA

Good luck!
"Make the BEST of what you have and Make what you have, the BEST"
InFullSTRYDE with Dr. Mahboubian - Jan 2019
Start Height/End Height: 5'1.25"/5'4.25"
Status: Gained 3" and Recovered Successfully! | Stryde Nails Removed: November 2020
Diary: http://www.limblengtheningforum.com/index.php?topic=9671

Kenda

« Reply #3 on: August 27, 2019, 09:41:04 PM »

I believe that Dr. Giotikas is implementing Stryde nail for patients now and he appears to be experienced with CLL procedures.   He is less expensive than the Betz option.  The Stryde nail is the most advanced option. I was up and walking again after a 3-inch height gain, in only 5.5 months.  My Surgeon was Dr. Mahboubian of North Hollywood, California, USA

Good luck!
where is the diary???
Pages: [1]   Go Up