Limb Lengthening Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Dr Lee Korea vs Giotikas? Comparison  (Read 1636 times)

Kenda

Dr Lee Korea vs Giotikas? Comparison
« on: August 13, 2019, 09:38:53 PM »

Hi Guys , so what do yall think is better doing as soon as possible with Giotikas because he’s very affordable or waiting through and saving more money to go with Dr Lee?

Do yall think the PT area & hygenic pool in Dr Lee’ s Hospital is way better than PT in athens?

Also a big problem i found regarding dr lee is his hospital is in the Middle of nowhere so no airbnb !! And transportation is soo expensive in korea,  and his hospital stays are crazy expensive so definitely Accomodation is an issue, like every Pt session you have to ride a 30min/1 hr ride to go to hospital.

Regarding athens i dont know whats up with this country like is it a third world country and whats the medical care rank there?

daikioni

Re: Dr Lee Korea vs Giotikas? Comparison
« Reply #1 on: August 13, 2019, 10:07:11 PM »

Well i live in greece(country) Athens (capital) definitely not a 3rd world country. i plan to go with dr giotikas as far as i know everything is perfectly clean in hospital and they want it this way because risk of infection etc i dont know about pt though!

TemakiSushi

« Reply #2 on: August 14, 2019, 12:55:15 AM »

If you are doing femurs there are lots doctors to choose from
But if doing tibia, trustworthy is Dr Donghoon Lee only.
Plan to have Stryde TIBIAS surgery with Donghoon
Welcome any NEGATIVE information of Donghoon
Any doctor with more than 5% complication rate is NOT acceptable

Ghostfish

« Reply #3 on: August 14, 2019, 06:08:33 AM »

Hi Guys , so what do yall think is better doing as soon as possible with Giotikas because he’s very affordable or waiting through and saving more money to go with Dr Lee?

Do yall think the PT area & hygenic pool in Dr Lee’ s Hospital is way better than PT in athens?

Also a big problem i found regarding dr lee is his hospital is in the Middle of nowhere so no airbnb !! And transportation is soo expensive in korea,  and his hospital stays are crazy expensive so definitely Accomodation is an issue, like every Pt session you have to ride a 30min/1 hr ride to go to hospital.

Regarding athens i dont know whats up with this country like is it a third world country and whats the medical care rank there?
I think one major determining factor is price difference.  If you do Strdye, Dr. Lee is not significantly cheaper even compared to Dr. Paley.  Dr. M in LA and Dr. D in Vegas may be even cheaper than Dr. Lee for the Stryde.  If you do LON for tibias, Dr. Lee's price for the surgery seems to be reasonably cheap, which is about 30K in US dollars.  But you need to consider accomodation issue as you pointed out.   So I am not so sure whether Dr. Lee is a good choice for you.

Kenda

« Reply #4 on: August 14, 2019, 11:08:43 AM »

I think one major determining factor is price difference.  If you do Strdye, Dr. Lee is not significantly cheaper even compared to Dr. Paley.  Dr. M in LA and Dr. D in Vegas may be even cheaper than Dr. Lee for the Stryde.  If you do LON for tibias, Dr. Lee's price for the surgery seems to be reasonably cheap, which is about 30K in US dollars.  But you need to consider accomodation issue as you pointed out.   So I am not so sure whether Dr. Lee is a good choice for you.

Yeah the acccomodation is bad with dr lee.
But its even worse with the Dr in las vegas,because ill have to only stay in a hotel and the rates are crazy so ill end up paying 8,000$ ++ or something for hotel and transportation! Las vegas is a touristic place.

We still dont know how much he will charge for stryde!

Kenda

« Reply #5 on: August 14, 2019, 11:11:17 AM »

Dr paley is like 100k! And thats without Accomodation so thats crazy expensive.
Dr M i dont like him as a Dr, and his staff seems rude.

Dr rozbruch in new york someone said he charges over 100k because i aint a us citizen....so he doesnt fit for sure, eventhough he looks like a really good doctor

Kenda

« Reply #6 on: August 14, 2019, 11:12:11 AM »

If you are doing femurs there are lots doctors to choose from
But if doing tibia, trustworthy is Dr Donghoon Lee only.

Im doing femurs because i have already knee pain/ weak knees.

Kenda

« Reply #7 on: August 14, 2019, 11:12:58 AM »

Well i live in greece(country) Athens (capital) definitely not a 3rd world country. i plan to go with dr giotikas as far as i know everything is perfectly clean in hospital and they want it this way because risk of infection etc i dont know about pt though!

Woah thats nice you already live there!
So when are you going “??
And what are you doing? Stryde femurs

daikioni

« Reply #8 on: August 18, 2019, 05:21:12 AM »

im going with stryde femurs hopefully this december i will definetely make a diary!

tallerforever

• Visitor
« Reply #9 on: March 04, 2020, 10:33:47 AM »

I found the price in the Korean forum about Dr. donghoon is queit different from what I knew from his assistant. The price for foreign LLers would be expensive than native, almost 14K extra. It is so frustrated. :-\
Now:165
Target:175+
Femur: Stryde
Tibia: Stryde/Lon
With Dr. donghong or Dr. Pahair

Arcon

« Reply #10 on: March 04, 2020, 12:32:59 PM »

Sorry Kenda, I don't get it how you compare the two countries...
Greece at the moment has only 7 confirmed cases of coronavirus compared to thousands in other countries including S.Korea. https://www.telegraph.co.uk/global-health/science-and-disease/coronavirus-map-track-number-cases-death-toll-uk-world/. This, IMO, does say something about their systems and standards, doesn't it?
Dr Giotikas hospital has a surgical infection rate of 0.5 % (see their video trailer from min 1.40 https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hLd-2Zd5gq0&t=2s). I work in finance and I know for sure that it is a serious legal offense in EU to advertise false facts.  I have lived in both Europe and the USA and I know that 0.5% is one of the best in both places.

TemakiSushi

« Reply #11 on: March 04, 2020, 03:33:59 PM »

In korea they have tested more than 100,000 patients and only like 4000 positive as of the last week
Most of positive cases are not in severe condition

Korea is very transparent about their data, not like other counties like Japan or China
Most countries in EU or American continents, they just don’t test patients as many as korea to hide the real numbers

Anyways I can tell coronavirus isn’t so bad as people think if you are young and healthy
Lot more people dying for flu or for other bacterias
Panic mind is more dangerous than the virus itself
In Japan since January less people getting sick as I confirmed with medical friends
No real out break outside the cruise ship
Cruise was bad because they didn’t mark the entire ship as red zone and kitchen staffs were working without masks and without gloves
So it became like an incubation unit ;D without proper control

ru

« Reply #12 on: March 04, 2020, 03:39:44 PM »

In korea they have tested more than 100,000 patients and only like 4000 positive as of the last week
Most of positive cases are not in severe condition

Korea is very transparent about their data, not like other counties like Japan or China
Most countries in EU or American continents, they just don’t test patients as many as korea to hide the real numbers

temakisushi i Sent you a private msg. Please check

TemakiSushi

« Reply #13 on: March 04, 2020, 03:42:01 PM »

Ru sorry for not reponding
I read it but this system doesn’t allow me to answer more than two a day
So please wait till tomorrow or the day after
I got some more PMs to answer since I wasn’t around the forum for a while

ru

« Reply #14 on: March 04, 2020, 03:47:21 PM »

Ru sorry for not reponding
I read it but this system doesn’t allow me to answer more than two a day
So please wait till tomorrow or the day after
I got some more PMs to answer since I wasn’t around the forum for a while

temakisushi, the limit is 2 messages per hour I think. But I appreciat eyour response whenever you are able to give it. Thank you :)

TemakiSushi

« Reply #15 on: March 04, 2020, 03:54:22 PM »

Oh I didn’t know that
Sorry it’s getting late in Japan and  I’m sleepy now
 I’ll write back within a half day then
Pages: [1]   Go Up