Limb Lengthening Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 21 22 [23]   Go Down

Author Topic: Femurs & Tibias with Dr Paley  (Read 110428 times)

Yau

Re: Femurs & Tibias with Dr Paley
« Reply #682 on: April 23, 2023, 03:06:01 AM »

I am considering Dr Paley, so I really want to know the current status of My Evolution.
Hi! MyEvolution! Hope u can tell us your recovery after the rods removal. Your feedback helps us a lot.

darthmaul

• Visitor
« Reply #683 on: May 15, 2023, 01:32:58 PM »

It would be great if you post your walking

akali

« Reply #684 on: May 16, 2023, 02:57:26 PM »

Any recent update?

sphenopetroclival

• Views don't represent views of Stanford Medicine
« Reply #685 on: May 20, 2023, 03:10:13 PM »

If you have recent imaging data please put it at this thread. Redact any information that could be used to dox you.

https://orcid.org/0000-0001-7171-9248
LL “doctors” to avoid marked as *MOVED below.They’ve been reinstated as a professional courtesy

Stretcher

• Visitor
« Reply #686 on: July 28, 2023, 07:15:09 PM »

I am considering Dr Paley, so I really want to know the current status of My Evolution.
Hi! MyEvolution! Hope u can tell us your recovery after the rods removal. Your feedback helps us a lot.

When are you thinking of having surgery with Paley?

MyEvolution

« Reply #687 on: October 07, 2023, 09:00:42 PM »

Sometimes I look back to this diary & It feels like a dream. I can’t believe I really went from 5’4 to around 5’11. I’ve ran into so many people, people my old height & just watch how hard life is for them. I cry inside wishing I could reach into their soul & offer a solution & tell them I know exactly how they feel. Ive gotten into arguments with many girls defending short guys as they try to ridicule them in my presence.

I am so glad I did this surgery & am even more glad I left a diary for everyone to refer to. My only regret is that I did not create a concise step by step program for everyone to follow. I have 1000’s of messages in my inbox so I am sorry to everyone I was not able to get back to, I hope you all hit your goals. I was having a convo today with my brother & he suggested I make an actual “course” on how to max out on your length goals safely. If I followed through with this, would you be interested in paying for it? If so, how much would it be worth to you? This will help me figure out how much time to spend on it, although I do plan on making it as simple as possible

Thanks, love you all

MyEvolution

« Reply #688 on: October 08, 2023, 02:25:34 AM »

I should post a video for you guys of my atheltic ability now to really wrap this up

r2d2

• Visitor
« Reply #689 on: October 08, 2023, 04:09:42 AM »

Hey @MyEvolution thanks for the diary. 2 questions:

(1) Did you do arms? If not how do you feel about the proportion? Any comments?

(2) If someone could rebreak at 5'8 to get to 5'10 would you recommend it to them? Is the whole downtime of the process x2 worth it?

Siegfried

« Reply #690 on: October 11, 2023, 09:07:25 PM »

I was having a convo today with my brother & he suggested I make an actual “course” on how to max out on your length goals safely. If I followed through with this, would you be interested in paying for it? If so, how much would it be worth to you? This will help me figure out how much time to spend on it, although I do plan on making it as simple as possible

Thanks, love you all
absolutely no one will pay for your course, thanks. More than enough info on the forum and on the wider internet.
Unilateral Quadrilateral Lengthening 2021/22 w/ Koehne
Pre-Surgery: 1.67 m
Post-Surgery: 1.76 m
My Story: http://www.limblengtheningforum.com/index.php?topic=68285.msg221238#msg221238

Robert Adam

« Reply #691 on: January 01, 2024, 11:00:55 AM »

Does the quadrilateral, lengthen by 1mm / 0.75mm per day (femur/tibia)? or only 0.75 mm / 0.5 mm per day?
Pages: 1 ... 21 22 [23]   Go Up