Limb Lengthening Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: A prophecy  (Read 525 times)

wannagrowtaller

A prophecy
« on: September 20, 2019, 06:20:00 PM »

In 20 years, people will come to this forum (or olther forum) with plan to lengthen more than 10cm per segment, with the cheapest doctor around, expecting 100% recovery.
Go for it

Iron_Man

Re: A prophecy
« Reply #1 on: September 20, 2019, 06:29:19 PM »

What's the point? I don't understand
« Last Edit: September 20, 2019, 07:07:31 PM by Iron_Man »

cena

« Reply #2 on: September 20, 2019, 07:03:42 PM »

What's the point of all these spammy threads? Get a life man.

wannagrowtaller

« Reply #3 on: September 21, 2019, 04:02:11 AM »

What's the point of all these spammy threads? Get a life man.
Ok. I'll follow your advice. This forum became a platform for shills and haters of doctors (and the terrible ones, the best ones are not even discussed here) and people with deluded expectations about this surgery, lengthening amount and recovery. There is nothing I can learn here anymore. I was just spending free time, but there are healthier ways to do it. I will only check Unicorn's diary updates here and there, it's the only good and legit diary here anyway, the only one you can learn something real.
Go for it

afaq379006

« Reply #4 on: September 21, 2019, 08:56:46 AM »

not possible but technology will be advanced in terms of recovery and pain and complications

Infinity

« Reply #5 on: September 21, 2019, 09:15:24 AM »

Ok. I'll follow your advice. This forum became a platform for shills and haters of doctors (and the terrible ones, the best ones are not even discussed here) and people with deluded expectations about this surgery, lengthening amount and recovery. There is nothing I can learn here anymore. I was just spending free time, but there are healthier ways to do it. I will only check Unicorn's diary updates here and there, it's the only good and legit diary here anyway, the only one you can learn something real.

I applaud your sarcasm and many good points nonetheless. Bravo my friend, do stick around.
Pages: [1]   Go Up