Limb Lengthening Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Paying Installments  (Read 867 times)

Wassermelone

• Visitor
Paying Installments
« on: October 14, 2019, 08:42:31 PM »

Is there any doctor who is offering installments for paying ?

dreamingtall

Re: Paying Installments
« Reply #1 on: October 17, 2019, 06:29:25 AM »

Why the hell isn't this getting any replies
Starting Height: 170.68cm; Goal Height: 182cm in two separate operations (^8cm Femurs, ^5cm Tibias)

Leviathan

• Visitor
« Reply #2 on: October 17, 2019, 07:14:52 AM »

because youre absolutly retarted to go in debt this high just for a cosmetic procedure. You should first work on other problems before making such drastic decisions

Medium Drink Of Water

• Premier Member
« Reply #3 on: October 17, 2019, 04:04:46 PM »

Why the hell isn't this getting any replies

Because there is no doctor who does it.  You have to get a loan from a bank if you want to pay in installments.

GrowTow

« Reply #4 on: October 17, 2019, 10:06:28 PM »

You can't pay in instalments because you have to pay for your own rods etc so if you don't pay upfront then they can't order them from the supplier.

Also ignore the people saying it's stupid to take out a loan for a cosmetic surgery, tens if not hundreds of thousands of people take out loans for cosmetic surgeries each year.

A loan is a loan, who cares what it is for, here in England everyone takes out loans to fly to turkey and get their teeth done.

Just don't be stupid by getting a loan that you have no way of paying back.
May 2023: Completed 5.3cm LON Tibia w AFA 164>169
Upcoming LON Femur in October 2023

Heightmare

• Onwards and Upwards
« Reply #5 on: October 17, 2019, 10:13:02 PM »

You can't pay in instalments because you have to pay for your own rods etc so if you don't pay upfront then they can't order them from the supplier.

Also ignore the people saying it's stupid to take out a loan for a cosmetic surgery, tens if not hundreds of thousands of people take out loans for cosmetic surgeries each year.

A loan is a loan, who cares what it is for, here in England everyone takes out loans to fly to turkey and get their teeth done.

Very true. Also in England wealth distribution is abysmal ,if you're born poor you'll stay poor so this it's really the only option so long as you plan on taking out an amount you can definitely pay back
I plan to save up half myself then take out a loan if possible. I don't want to waste my youth with height neurosis.

dreamingtall

« Reply #6 on: October 18, 2019, 06:05:36 PM »

because youre absolutly retarted to go in debt this high just for a cosmetic procedure. You should first work on other problems before making such drastic decisions

youre rude
Starting Height: 170.68cm; Goal Height: 182cm in two separate operations (^8cm Femurs, ^5cm Tibias)

Infinity

« Reply #7 on: October 18, 2019, 06:59:36 PM »

If i understood you correctly, you are saying because many people do it so it must be right? :)

Flying to turkey for a summer break and a bit of cosmetic dentistry would probably set you back few grands, most likely in single digits. However getting stryde CLL will probably cost you 10x...20x that figure or could be 50x, depending upon which doctor you choose.

Now i am not against taking a loan but one needs to use rational and not emotions. And any rational thinking person will take following into account:

*risk factor of the surgery
* affordability to pay back the loan in a reasonable period of time - ???
* possibility to get back to work - ???
* Interest rate
*??
*??

so once you start looking into these things you would realize that you are probably comparing apples and oranges as taking a loan of couple of grand for going to turkey for a holiday where you come back smiling with your shiny new teeth, is not the same as taking 100k loan to do a high risk surgery where many complications can happen and you might be recovering for a long time with no income to pay it back anytime soon.

Although fair play for mentioning that not to borrow what one cannot afford to pay back but if one has such an affordability to pay back an unsecured loan of 50k-100k than i am sure they can save up a bit without having the need to pay outrageous interest rate  which this amount of unsecured loan will inevitably attract.

Serilium

« Reply #8 on: April 12, 2021, 09:31:10 PM »

With good cash flow, I can totally see taking out a loan for LL to be a completely reasonable option. Credit weeds and seperates out naturally those out can pay this loan back or not anyways. Bank isn't going to loan a jobless or minimum wage guy a couple thousand.
Pages: [1]   Go Up