Limb Lengthening Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Looking for Friend LL  (Read 1289 times)

CarlPeter

• Visitor
Looking for Friend LL
« on: June 11, 2022, 04:54:20 PM »

Hello,

I am looking for someone who is also planning on doing LL, especially in Turkey. I have been so obsessed with getting taller since I was around 15, now I am 22, to the point of having serious anxiety attacks, but have not yet found the courage to plan it out yet. Please feel free to email me or respond. I am looking forward to getting to know other people. I don't have a specific plan yet but am willing to make one if someone else is searching for a friend to undergo the procedure as well.

LL2022

Re: Looking for Friend LL
« Reply #1 on: June 11, 2022, 06:55:37 PM »

Hey bro, I’m also 22 with a similar history. I actually am leaving for Istanbul tomorrow and have surgery scheduled 14th. Feel free to PM me and I will share my daily struggles because there will be lots of them, especially the first 2 weeks.

Best regards,
Currently 168,5 cm - Goal -> 4,5 cm - 5 cm Tibias in Turkey

ilovescience

« Reply #2 on: June 12, 2022, 02:39:37 AM »

Hello,

I am looking for someone who is also planning on doing LL, especially in Turkey. I have been so obsessed with getting taller since I was around 15, now I am 22, to the point of having serious anxiety attacks, but have not yet found the courage to plan it out yet. Please feel free to email me or respond. I am looking forward to getting to know other people. I don't have a specific plan yet but am willing to make one if someone else is searching for a friend to undergo the procedure as well.

the number of people applying for LL has increased significantly, I am sure you will find someone who can go travel together. May I ask how tall you are?

ilovescience

« Reply #3 on: June 12, 2022, 02:40:32 AM »

Hey bro, I’m also 22 with a similar history. I actually am leaving for Istanbul tomorrow and have surgery scheduled 14th. Feel free to PM me and I will share my daily struggles because there will be lots of them, especially the first 2 weeks.

Best regards,

Looking forward to your diaries. How tall are you now?

LL2022

« Reply #4 on: June 12, 2022, 04:24:49 AM »

Not sure if I want to share a detailed diary on the forums since all you get is questioned or called out as a shill. I kinda owe it to the forums though so I might do it anyway. Anyhow, I will be posting my journey with pics on Instagram though -> 174LON

Currently 168,5 cm - Goal -> 4,5 cm - 5 cm Tibias in Turkey

CarlPeter

• Visitor
« Reply #5 on: June 12, 2022, 12:46:07 PM »

Around 5'8, maybe a tiny bit less or more. How tall are you? Are you planning on getting LL?

ilovescience

« Reply #6 on: June 12, 2022, 12:55:04 PM »

Around 5'8, maybe a tiny bit less or more. How tall are you? Are you planning on getting LL?

Not at the moment since it's painful depending on the person.

You aren't short.

zaozari

« Reply #7 on: June 12, 2022, 09:36:44 PM »

Hello,

Have you already tried counselling?
LL is violent, painful, risky, expensive.
You are 5,8"". If you hsve anxiety attacks, believe me, your problem is not height. At least give other options a try and avoid to risk your athleticism, flexibility and full body proportions and functionality at 22 yo.

we.live.once

« Reply #8 on: June 19, 2022, 03:18:51 PM »

I plan to go to Turkey in August or September this year
from 185 to 190

henryjacob1

• Visitor
« Reply #9 on: November 14, 2022, 07:50:49 AM »

I plan to go to Turkey in August or September this year

Wishing you a luck

z11k

• Visitor
« Reply #10 on: November 19, 2022, 12:15:32 AM »

Ayo I'm 20 rn I'm hoping to be able to do mine in 2024, when I'm 22.
Current: 171cm (5'7.5)
Method: Precice 2.2 Femurs
Goal: 8cm (5'10.5)

a9284850

• Visitor
« Reply #11 on: February 15, 2023, 04:22:51 AM »

I  also want to do limb lengthen surgery  in Vietnam.
My email :a9284850@gmail.com

Asadorthopedics

• Visitor
« Reply #12 on: April 13, 2023, 11:20:10 AM »

Hello,

HI DR. PALEY'S DOES 800-1000 SURGRIES IN A YEAR. HE HAVE ESTABLISHED HIS PALEY'S MIDDLEEAST CLINIC IN BURJEEL MEDICAL CITY IN ABU DHABI, UNITED ARAB EMIRATES.
Pages: [1]   Go Up