Limb Lengthening Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Rebuilding your butt after Femur Lengthening  (Read 373 times)

dreamingtall

Rebuilding your butt after Femur Lengthening
« on: October 17, 2019, 06:27:25 AM »

This is a medical/cosmetic/strategic topic of interest by many users. Leave your ignorance at the door.

I am undergoing my CLL next year 2020 and am preparing to do 3 inches in femurs. For my height (5'6) I have developed a thick lower back side and I am curious about other LL veterans about the prospects of rebuilding muscularity in size in this region.

It is also an interesting question about the severity of duck ass when it comes to having had a larger butt to begin with.

And also many users online are wondering if its possible to rebuild the butt aesthetically too. Intimacy experts have claimed that losing vitality in the buttocks is the leading turn off for both men and women. Have any dudes who aren't scared of being called gay able to speak on rebuilding a buff and muscular lower back side?

Starting Height: 170.68cm; Goal Height: 182cm in two separate operations (^8cm Femurs, ^5cm Tibias)

Jim_dabarber

Re: Rebuilding your butt after Femur Lengthening
« Reply #1 on: October 17, 2019, 12:31:11 PM »

You already made a thread answering this butt Q. Stop being lazy and go read it
165 cm pre LL / 174 cm after undergoing 4cm on tibias and 5cm on femurs, Cross-Lengthening with Dr. Kulesh and Dr. Solomin / http://www.limblengtheningforum.com/index.php?topic=5016.0
Pages: [1]   Go Up