Limb Lengthening Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7 8 ... 10   Go Down

Author Topic: External tibia (LON) with Dr. Pradip Sharma in Gurgaon(Delhi NCR)  (Read 27806 times)

Fakey fake

• Visitor
Re: External tibia (LON) with Dr. Pradip Sharma in Gurgaon(Delhi NCR)
« Reply #155 on: February 18, 2020, 10:04:16 AM »

That's excellent. You walk a little bit like pekka but it will improve. Please let us know how you feel like and other's reaction with this new height. And please continue to share your experience regardless of all the toxic comments.

Stepfast

• Visitor
« Reply #156 on: February 18, 2020, 10:33:57 AM »

Right leg non-union
Why are you walking with shoe-lift inside shoes?too make us fool, to show your walking is good. I challenge you post a video today bare foot which you will not

nomad13

« Reply #157 on: February 18, 2020, 11:29:23 AM »

Right leg non-union
Why are you walking with shoe-lift inside shoes?too make us fool, to show your walking is good. I challenge you post a video today bare foot which you will not

You must have some 6th sense to scan shoe-lift inside my shoes, bro you can make money out of this talent
LON tibias(Oct 2019) in consolidation phase 160cm --> 165cm by Dr. Pradip Sharma http://www.limblengtheningforum.com/index.php?topic=64481.0

nomad13

« Reply #158 on: February 18, 2020, 11:39:04 AM »

Right leg non-union
I feel you are trying to support some other doctor so you left this comment, its completely ok, you can do as you like, but i just want to tell you one thing, when you talk to someone don't talk as if they owe you money, it will only make you look bad not the other person, so try sounding bit polite and bit of humility and decency, i am getting tired of having to tell this on this forum.

By the way, shoe-lift in one shoe makes sense for someone with unequal limb length, how would this ever make sense in LL to walk better, infact its going to be a disaster, so don't just say anything please do think before you write.
LON tibias(Oct 2019) in consolidation phase 160cm --> 165cm by Dr. Pradip Sharma http://www.limblengtheningforum.com/index.php?topic=64481.0

Stepfast

• Visitor
« Reply #159 on: February 18, 2020, 12:37:48 PM »

I feel you are trying to support some other doctor so you left this comment, its completely ok, you can do as you like, but i just want to tell you one thing, when you talk to someone don't talk as if they owe you money, it will only make you look bad not the other person, so try sounding bit polite and bit of humility and decency, i am getting tired of having to tell this on this forum.

By the way, shoe-lift in one shoe makes sense for someone with unequal limb length, how would this ever make sense in LL to walk better, infact its going to be a disaster, so don't just say anything please do think before you write.

Last time i asked you a simple question "could you tell me how much did you pay and how much did you gain"
You came up with blah blah blah and run away from my question and this time asked post a video bare foot and you come and blah blah blah blah...
If you don't take other members questions nicely be ready for more harder questions or delete your diary

nomad13

« Reply #160 on: February 18, 2020, 12:41:48 PM »

Last time i asked you a simple question "could you tell me how much did you pay and how much did you gain"
You came up with blah blah blah and run away from my question and this time asked post a video bare foot and you come and blah blah blah blah...
If you don't take other members questions nicely be ready for more harder questions or delete your diary
I said you I answered those questions, so read the thread because am getting tired of answering same thing again and again.

What do you mean harder questions I want to ask you a question you are on public forum, do you want to behave as if you lent me money(even though I doubt of your poor ass).

So if someone is on forum and they are sharing and answering it's their decency, so don't act like a nerd

Stepfast

• Visitor
« Reply #161 on: February 18, 2020, 12:46:57 PM »

I said you I answered those questions, so read the thread because am getting tired of answering same thing again and again.

What do you mean harder questions I want to ask you a question you are on public forum, do you want to behave as if you lent me money(even though I doubt of your poor ass).

So if someone is on forum and they are sharing and answering it's their decency, so don't act like a nerd

You can write BLAH BLAH BLAH more than 1000s words but can't reply a simple question or can't post a bare feet video

nomad13

« Reply #162 on: February 18, 2020, 12:50:18 PM »

You can write BLAH BLAH BLAH more than 1000s words but can't reply a simple question or can't post a bare feet video

I tried to be polite till now, you are no one to order me to post anything so for f*ck sake act yourself, just because you are stinking poor with your PT job don't come and cry here like a nerd, learn some f*cking decency.

For rest i answered other two questions you asked so read dairy, i am in no mood to write it again for some poor ass nerd like you

Stepfast

• Visitor
« Reply #163 on: February 18, 2020, 01:13:01 PM »

I tried to be polite till now, you are no one to order me to post anything so for f*ck sake act yourself, just because you are stinking poor with your PT job don't come and cry here like a nerd, learn some f*cking decency.

For rest i answered other two questions you asked so read dairy, i am in no mood to write it again for some poor ass nerd like you

Again Blah Blah....
Don't tell things which are not related
Post your bare feet video or f###, off

nomad13

« Reply #164 on: February 18, 2020, 01:15:46 PM »

Again Blah Blah....
Don't tell things which are not related
Post your bare food video or f###, off

Who are you even to order me to post a video, you dumb ass bitch, are you sad because you are poor?

Stepfast

• Visitor
« Reply #165 on: February 18, 2020, 01:24:53 PM »

Who are you even to order me to post a video, you dumb ass bitch, are you sad because you are poor?
Don't run away from my questions and don't blah blah, i still  sticking with my questions
You have right leg non-union and with shoe-lift and shoes you can't walk.
Even after a fews months post your x-ray it will be almost same
This is my last post here in your diary
Bye bye

nomad13

« Reply #166 on: February 18, 2020, 01:27:16 PM »

Don't run away from my questions and don't blah blah, i still  sticking with my questions
Bye bye
I will update barefoot video tomorrow, I want to tell you this anyway, just because your patient IndianGirl 4cm had nonunion you don't have to end up like a mad dog and bitch about others and cry because of your poor ass, you are not building any credibility for yourself this way, so take it as an advice.

nomad13

« Reply #167 on: February 18, 2020, 01:28:45 PM »

Bye bye
And also stop doing blah blah as a nerd, you are educated for god sake, so act like it

singhiskingguri

• Visitor
« Reply #168 on: February 19, 2020, 07:42:33 PM »

Bye bye
Hey stepfast, looks like you are the PT of dr Sarin, So my question is ,  why there is only one video of your Sarin patient circulating in forum ( tall personality) is he the only who was in the condition to take a video and advertise on the forum? why not none of your ex-patients had videos straight after removal of the frame? surely look like they were not in the condition due to various complications, what are you guys hiding? now you want to question and be jealous of Harry's work and Pradeep sharma's sophisticated ilizarov frame? so genuineindianguy was right.

cam007

« Reply #169 on: February 19, 2020, 09:52:03 PM »

that guy probably goes through a deep depression, leave the poor kid alone.

Yea it was just annoying . I’m trying to gather notes and see who’s lying/faking their outcomes and this guy was literally everywhere lol. But like I said. Not trying to hi jack no ones post. So I’m good
175cm , goal 181cm

** est.2022 for 5-6cm tibias preferably

cam007

« Reply #170 on: February 19, 2020, 09:57:59 PM »

Day 129: In past I use to feel right leg bit as prosthetic, like I could feel its not united, now I feel both united, can walk unaided but still using elbow crutches when I go out just incase, walking right after sitting or laying down can be bit hard but can manage after like three or four steps.

https://i.imgur.com/7uLSfaX

https://i.imgur.com/ZtDd9e1

https://i.imgur.com/zXxfzhc

https://imgur.com/a/bZrINyT
https://imgur.com/a/apYd1kK

Day 130 means you’re about 4months in.  Do you take any supplements or do any consistent Walking/pt .  I’ve read walking a lot is what’s going to build callus faster and an extremely large protein diet. ( that’s actually supported in all doctor notes/cases).   

So at 4months would you say you’re able to go back to work?   I’m able to take a 6mths Haitus from my job next year but would definitely prefer to make money sooner than later lol
175cm , goal 181cm

Pharaoh

« Reply #171 on: February 20, 2020, 09:26:50 AM »

Day 129: In past I use to feel right leg bit as prosthetic, like I could feel its not united, now I feel both united, can walk unaided but still using elbow crutches when I go out just incase, walking right after sitting or laying down can be bit hard but can manage after like three or four steps.

https://i.imgur.com/7uLSfaX

https://i.imgur.com/ZtDd9e1

https://i.imgur.com/zXxfzhc

https://imgur.com/a/bZrINyT
https://imgur.com/a/apYd1kK

Sorry but you have nonunion in right leg

Pharaoh

« Reply #172 on: February 20, 2020, 09:30:19 AM »

Day 130 means you’re about 4months in.  Do you take any supplements or do any consistent Walking/pt .  I’ve read walking a lot is what’s going to build callus faster and an extremely large protein diet. ( that’s actually supported in all doctor notes/cases).   

So at 4months would you say you’re able to go back to work?   I’m able to take a 6mths Haitus from my job next year but would definitely prefer to make money sooner than later lol

Philly guy spoke big and ran, asking guy from Birmingham to come meet in Philly, but doesn't give his number coz he not from Philadelphia :D

nomad13

« Reply #173 on: February 20, 2020, 12:50:38 PM »

Day 131: Someone asked to upload barefoot walking video, so here it goes, and some update of my condition, I can walk for some good distance(200 meters or more without aids) without feeling pain, but my gait is still not perfect I am working on glutes.

About diet, from last one month, am having high protein diet to the least 500gm of meat(mostly chicken) everyday(two meals), whey protein two scoops a day, calcium, d3 and magnesium tablets, some fruits, and oats with yogurt plus almonds and cashews for breakfast, am training in both gym and PT.

https://imgur.com/ZFpV4LB
(Walking barefoot)
« Last Edit: February 20, 2020, 01:22:15 PM by nomad13 »

nomad13

« Reply #174 on: February 20, 2020, 12:56:01 PM »

I did answered part of your question in last comment, when it comes to work, in a way I have been working remote on and off, in my case I would say I was able to go back to work after 3 or 3.5 months(with elbow crutches) they don't look as bad as armpit crutches or walker or wheelchair, so you can get by. I even had to travel last two weeks for work with long flights and it worked out.

cam007

« Reply #175 on: February 20, 2020, 01:36:58 PM »

Philly guy spoke big and ran, asking guy from Birmingham to come meet in Philly, but doesn't give his number coz he not from Philadelphia :D

Look troll I never said I was giving you my number. I said meet up or shut up. Stop hi jacking people’s diaries with your bs.

Where are mods at they don’t ban stuff like this?
175cm , goal 181cm

cam007

« Reply #176 on: February 20, 2020, 01:44:33 PM »

I did answered part of your question in last comment, when it comes to work, in a way I have been working remote on and off, in my case I would say I was able to go back to work after 3 or 3.5 months(with elbow crutches) they don't look as bad as armpit crutches or walker or wheelchair, so you can get by. I even had to travel last two weeks for work with long flights and it worked out.

Holy smokes That diet is intense! 500g+ of protein , your callus must be consolidating super  nice! That’s a big diet lol.   i have protein powders and gelatins in my amazon cart , Just been working on getting my doctor to give me the note so I can start getting the med visa lol.

And i don’t really know much about gaits but is that close to how you normally walk?

* my job is a sales type job where I’m on my feet for 9-12hr days.  So I’m hoping after 4mth I can recoup some of the money.  Can’t use crutches since it’s in fashion unfortunately. Looking injured would just get me “sent home til I recover”.  So hopefully I can do it unaided by 4th mth mark
175cm , goal 181cm

nomad13

« Reply #177 on: February 20, 2020, 03:09:17 PM »

Holy smokes That diet is intense! 500g+ of protein , your callus must be consolidating super  nice! That’s a big diet lol.   i have protein powders and gelatins in my amazon cart , Just been working on getting my doctor to give me the note so I can start getting the med visa lol.

And i don’t really know much about gaits but is that close to how you normally walk?

* my job is a sales type job where I’m on my feet for 9-12hr days.  So I’m hoping after 4mth I can recoup some of the money.  Can’t use crutches since it’s in fashion unfortunately. Looking injured would just get me “sent home til I recover”.  So hopefully I can do it unaided by 4th mth mark

Thanks, i do workout so kinda trying to go with diet for bulking, from third month i could stand for like 1 hour without any issue, two weeks back i went out with colleagues to some club I was on feet for around 3 - 4 hours didn't feel much of pain but felt tired, I guess callus growth depends on person to person in the case of BlueHen it was bit better than mine and he is already back being normal.

But yeah its better if you could find some 5 to 6 months of off time so you don't have to rush yourself, especially if your job is on feet for long hours, can understand money is one big b*tch its not just what you pay for surgery all the time you sitting idle without working counts in as an expense.

Gait is your body posture when you walk I guess(I dunno much science lingo either) and its not how I use to walk(pre-surgery) trying to work on my glutes so it could go normal, and good luck with your med visa and everything

cam007

« Reply #178 on: February 22, 2020, 08:29:32 PM »

Thanks, i do workout so kinda trying to go with diet for bulking, from third month i could stand for like 1 hour without any issue, two weeks back i went out with colleagues to some club I was on feet for around 3 - 4 hours didn't feel much of pain but felt tired, I guess callus growth depends on person to person in the case of BlueHen it was bit better than mine and he is already back being normal.

But yeah its better if you could find some 5 to 6 months of off time so you don't have to rush yourself, especially if your job is on feet for long hours, can understand money is one big b*tch its not just what you pay for surgery all the time you sitting idle without working counts in as an expense.

Gait is your body posture when you walk I guess(I dunno much science lingo either) and its not how I use to walk(pre-surgery) trying to work on my glutes so it could go normal, and good luck with your med visa and everything

My bad man I thought i replied to you. Thanks for all the info.   How do you like this doctor?   ( I’m still leaning with parihar  since he has legit paley training and does a lot of conservative repairs and lengthening) but sharma seems like a second nice option. 

But what did you think about them being  under their care for all that time. 

But darn I was definitely hoping I could’ve done it in 4. Now I guess I have to work more now to cover the 2months I can’t work ( my apartment doesn’t allow Airbnb so I can’t make money off it while I’m away it seems  sadly ).

So a maximum of 3-4months is what I can do. ( I only plan on doing 5-5.5cm under 6 for sure so I’ll be in that 3-4month timeframe of away) .

Thanks man the med visa is a little annoying becuase most doctors in the states keep asking me why do I want to leave the states to do surgery and making it annoying difficult to not tell them my personal life lol.
175cm , goal 181cm

nomad13

« Reply #179 on: February 23, 2020, 01:41:14 PM »

My bad man I thought i replied to you. Thanks for all the info.   How do you like this doctor?   ( I’m still leaning with parihar  since he has legit paley training and does a lot of conservative repairs and lengthening) but sharma seems like a second nice option. 

But what did you think about them being  under their care for all that time. 

But darn I was definitely hoping I could’ve done it in 4. Now I guess I have to work more now to cover the 2months I can’t work ( my apartment doesn’t allow Airbnb so I can’t make money off it while I’m away it seems  sadly ).

So a maximum of 3-4months is what I can do. ( I only plan on doing 5-5.5cm under 6 for sure so I’ll be in that 3-4month timeframe of away) .

Thanks man the med visa is a little annoying becuase most doctors in the states keep asking me why do I want to leave the states to do surgery and making it annoying difficult to not tell them my personal life lol.
My experience been positive so far with Dr. Sharma.
For 6cm you be in lengthening for 60 to 75 days(it's better to slow down from 1mm per day to 0.75mm or 0.50mm in last days, plus you'd wait till two weeks from surgery before you start lengthening, considering 84 days to the least, you need another two months as in most cases to be on elbow crutches or to have any decent mobility.

cam007

« Reply #180 on: February 25, 2020, 09:38:43 AM »

My experience been positive so far with Dr. Sharma.
For 6cm you be in lengthening for 60 to 75 days(it's better to slow down from 1mm per day to 0.75mm or 0.50mm in last days, plus you'd wait till two weeks from surgery before you start lengthening, considering 84 days to the least, you need another two months as in most cases to be on elbow crutches or to have any decent mobility.

bro you misread  I said I’m staying UNDER 6cm lol. max  is 5.4- 5.5cm if that. Though I’m surprised. Why is it 2weeks post surgery?! I’ve always seen it was 5 days to 1 week after surgery. Why is your experience 2 weeks?
175cm , goal 181cm

nomad13

« Reply #181 on: February 25, 2020, 03:28:05 PM »

bro you misread  I said I’m staying UNDER 6cm lol. max  is 5.4- 5.5cm if that. Though I’m surprised. Why is it 2weeks post surgery?! I’ve always seen it was 5 days to 1 week after surgery. Why is your experience 2 weeks?

I should have read in hurry, sorry for that been bit busy these days to write on this forum, same with 2 weeks I wrote bit in rush coz i didn't remember then when i had started lengthening, I had to refer my own dairy to see when I had started lengthening that was day 10(9 days after surgery)

cam007

« Reply #182 on: February 28, 2020, 06:52:50 AM »

I should have read in hurry, sorry for that been bit busy these days to write on this forum, same with 2 weeks I wrote bit in rush coz i didn't remember then when i had started lengthening, I had to refer my own dairy to see when I had started lengthening that was day 10(9 days after surgery)

Ohhh  ok cool no worries . Day 9 not bad. But all in all , you’re 2 Inches taller, 4 months later, and you feel like you made a good choice with sharma.  So that’s whatsup. I’m waiting on a few others to see if im going to add him to the list too. Parihar hasn’t gotten back to me and  no one who used him replied to any PMs so we’ll see

Congrats on things working out and not going crazy with the lengthening. Sounds like
You’ll recover pretty fast
175cm , goal 181cm

nomad13

« Reply #183 on: March 04, 2020, 12:18:40 PM »

Day 140(29/02/2020): I had to post this last week, but i am lazy and as bit busy, so here it goes, training to walk with obstacles during PT

https://i.imgur.com/mBYgY1C.mp4

nomad13

« Reply #184 on: March 08, 2020, 03:52:49 AM »

Was busy in work these days, wasn't trying much on excercise stuff as I use to in past but my gait is improving, would have been better if I was regular

nomad13

« Reply #185 on: March 17, 2020, 02:22:53 PM »

Day 153(13/03/2020): I went for x-ray today, apart from this i been driving from past week, feels bit pain in left knee at times but manageable

https://i.imgur.com/TTJeO0P

https://i.imgur.com/LSiixpg

https://i.imgur.com/eUuVj1I

https://i.imgur.com/6wqufKJ
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7 8 ... 10   Go Up