Limb Lengthening Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: My bad experience with Dr Serkan Gürcan  (Read 3831 times)

Asi219

My bad experience with Dr Serkan Gürcan
« on: June 07, 2022, 02:09:26 PM »

My bad experience with Dr Serkan Gürcan

After doing some research about Dr.Serkan Gürcan, I found some information about some patients.

There are some other bad cases that I will also publish here.

The victims themselves were repeatedly examined by Dr. Serkan Gürcan and his team threatened.

Liam Celik (brings patients for Dr. Serkan Gürcan) had threatened several patients in the past weeks and months so that they would not publish anything.

This voice is for the justice of the victims of Dr. Serkan Gürcan.

Please check the X-rays than you will understand more

The X-rays are from Liam Celik the Coordinator of Dr. Serkan Gürcan

https://imgur.com/a/AujKwbn
https://imgur.com/gallery/c3VG63o
https://imgur.com/gallery/7GyvrfU
https://imgur.com/gallery/gXTjxoz

Some of his surgical assistants report that Dr. Serkan Gürcan came drunk into the operating room several times.

The patients were operated on with trembling hands.

Nerve damage and bleeding occurred several times during the surgery.

His employees and his ex-wife were repeatedly beaten by him.

Patients who contacted him after the operation were verbally abused and yelled at. (One patient reports that he called her a whore.

It's a shame that such a person is allowed to continue operating and has ruined the lives of so many people.

I will post some other stories here.

A young woman who can never walk again, a young teacher who can never work again.

Quan

• Visitor
Re: My bad experience with Dr Serkan Gürcan
« Reply #1 on: June 08, 2022, 09:47:58 AM »

lying is a crime

It is also very clear that you are a competitor company. This forum site is a place to share health-related information. :-X

Asi219

« Reply #2 on: June 08, 2022, 11:17:18 AM »

the lovely  Dr. serkan gurcan sent his sheep.

these are not lies, see the x-rays.

myself a former patient of Dr. Serkan Gurcan, I will share here also my story with x-rays.

you can't shut me up here with your fake account

;) Nice day

Asi219

« Reply #3 on: June 08, 2022, 12:15:50 PM »

Check his experience from 2019 http://www.limblengtheningforum.com/index.php?action=profile;area=showposts;u=6471

Scaryyyy

The fixators nailing is horrible

And the scars, any word for this

52.Female.lengthened.11.5

• I hope hearing myjourney helps you embark on yours
« Reply #4 on: June 08, 2022, 12:49:22 PM »

I don't even know how to express myself after reading this post; this post has been written on such ungrounded accusations as a patient of LLC. Reading these made-up statements has left me feeling perplexed and confused.

They stated “voices for justice,” Who exactly are they speaking for? I was at the LLC rehabilitation centre for seven months, and not once had I witnessed any of these said claims.

They attacked Dr Serkan and Mr Liam, but they referred to me as a “young lady”. To defend myself from these untrue claims, I paid the total amount for my surgery, and I have my invoice, which I can provide for proof, showing my invoice of medical and monthly rehabilitation fees.

In addition to this, this statement claimed I am unable to walk. I can tell you I am walking unaided right now. Dr Serkan and the physiotherapists both at the LLC and in Japan are happy with my progress; I am healing well.

For those of you who wish to see proof of everything, I made two public diaries, one in Japanese on Twitter: @Neko_Precice and in English on Instagram: @neko_precice.
Neko San :)

Quan

• Visitor
« Reply #5 on: June 08, 2022, 12:51:32 PM »

The scary thing is that you try to portray your own faulty surgeries as others.

He is one of the rare doctors who actually operate within FDA standards. Manipulation is as fake as you are beautiful.

You can hear what actually happened from real surgery people.

lgoff

• Visitor
« Reply #6 on: June 08, 2022, 01:38:48 PM »

What Asi219 writes is all fake.  Dr. Serkan is a very dedicated doctor who seriously cares all his patients.

DownLand

• Visitor
« Reply #7 on: June 08, 2022, 06:50:02 PM »

You bloody Amazonian gorilla retard who is trying to undermine this life-saving surgery with malices.
Who the fk cares about Dr.Serkan-thinggy since he is not famous on this forum at all?!
No perfect LL surgeons on this planet but they are all the time dedicated into saving our short men's lives, who are living way worse lives than patients with smallpox/monkeypox you know?
Just zip your mouth with your mom's sadomasochism thong and sip the   soup I made for you with my own   lol

Asi219

« Reply #8 on: June 08, 2022, 07:42:25 PM »

you are absolutely right.
such loose doctors should not even be mentioned here.

but unfortunately this doctor and his team had some fake accounts created here with fake diaries that confuse many people.

I've been researching all the limb lengthening doctors for a while now.

Unfortunately, there are many here who try to earn money through the suffering of people of short stature.

by low price and discounts they try to win patients in this forum

LiamCelik38

• Visitor

Dear Limb Lengtheing Community,

I am Liam Celik, Co founder and CEO of Limb Lengthening Center, Istanbul.

I am l appalled by the misconduct and how unprofessional this person has been to spread such tales and false information about LLC.

We will continue to strive and succeed and our vision of being the best limb lengtheing center in Turkey and the Middle East will prevail.

I have made a short video in response to these false acusations against LLC on YouTube; click the link to view

https://shorturl.ae/KxucN

Regards,
Liam Celik
« Last Edit: June 08, 2022, 09:59:44 PM by LiamCelik38 »

Quan

• Visitor
« Reply #10 on: June 08, 2022, 09:23:53 PM »

motoboarder

« Reply #11 on: June 08, 2022, 10:32:50 PM »

After following this thread, I neither like the OP nor Liam Celik/Dr. Serkan

@Asi219: I read through the patient's experience you linked. The patient had 1 bad experience w/ the assistant who accidentally reverse his lengthening by .5mm. Then most of the frustration came from language barrier (Turkish vs English). His exp w/ Dr. Serkan was quite OK (not the best) in his own words. The only question mark is that he stopped his diary halfway. This isn't enough to conclude if he recovered or became cripple. You quoted some insults in your post (e.g. some female patient was called a whore) without proof. This kind of unconstructive feedback (I agreed with Liam) only works against you.

@Liam: If Dr. Serkan really provides medical standard surgery, I think you wouldn't even mind making a quick vid just to respond to a noise. Future patients would rather appreciate some form of media at bigger medium with proof and/or testimonials from real patients. Your vid clearly responds to just this single person, has 30+ views, and also without proof of anything you quote. I'm not saying you're giving false facts. I'm saying a reputable LL institute should present themselves higher than an individual's unconstructive critique. Good LL doctors in fact don't even mind the existence of this forum. Because their patients would speak for them.

I don't support neither of you because this kind of thread adds confusion/worries for future people who want to research about this procedure. This community AFAIK is the only source for us to do so. You two only made it more difficult for LL patients, while neither of you would benefit. If I were the forum's admin, I'd gladly ban both of your accounts.

Let's keep this forum a useful clean source for future LL patients :)
Asian male age 30-36; 163cm -> Gained 4cm tibias & 5.6cm femurs
Tibia surgery 01/18/2022; Femur surgery 02/01/2022
Diary http://www.limblengtheningforum.com/index.php?topic=69090.0
Recommended wheelchair transport in West Palm Beach: East Coast Taxi (561) 651-1111 (please DON'T mention it's from me)

ilovescience

« Reply #12 on: June 11, 2022, 05:01:48 AM »

I don't even know how to express myself after reading this post; this post has been written on such ungrounded accusations as a patient of LLC. Reading these made-up statements has left me feeling perplexed and confused.

They stated “voices for justice,” Who exactly are they speaking for? I was at the LLC rehabilitation centre for seven months, and not once had I witnessed any of these said claims.

They attacked Dr Serkan and Mr Liam, but they referred to me as a “young lady”. To defend myself from these untrue claims, I paid the total amount for my surgery, and I have my invoice, which I can provide for proof, showing my invoice of medical and monthly rehabilitation fees.

In addition to this, this statement claimed I am unable to walk. I can tell you I am walking unaided right now. Dr Serkan and the physiotherapists both at the LLC and in Japan are happy with my progress; I am healing well.

For those of you who wish to see proof of everything, I made two public diaries, one in Japanese on Twitter: @Neko_Precice and in English on Instagram: @neko_precice.

Neko San,

Can you put diaries in other format like in video? I don't use Twitter for a long time. Thanks.

Re: Neko lengthening
« Reply #13 on: June 11, 2022, 08:56:49 AM »

I also have Instagram @neko_precice or you can watch my video with Victor on his YouTube channel Cyborg4Life:

ilovescience

Re: Neko lengthening
« Reply #14 on: June 12, 2022, 02:55:18 AM »

I also have Instagram @neko_precice or you can watch my video with Victor on his YouTube channel Cyborg4Life:

I watched the video and enjoyed. I also look forward to your diaries in written. Like other members writing on the forum. Are you going to write one here?

Sorry I don't use Instagram.

Re: My journey
« Reply #15 on: June 12, 2022, 07:18:41 AM »

Hello and thank you for watching my video and for your lovely feedback. Yes I have put my detailed diary on twitter- you can read using this link: https://twitter.com/neko_precice?s=21&t=pi9srY4b2M90RyUVvZy9Rw

And this is my patient experience on this forum
http://www.limblengtheningforum.com/index.php?topic=70678.0
« Last Edit: June 12, 2022, 08:16:02 AM by 52.Female.lengthened.11.5 »

ilovescience

Re: My journey
« Reply #16 on: June 12, 2022, 07:29:07 AM »

Hello and thank you for watching my video and for your lovely feedback. Yes I have purlt my detailed diary on twitter- you can read using this link: https://twitter.com/neko_precice?s=21&t=pi9srY4b2M90RyUVvZy9Rw

And this is my patient experience on this forum
http://www.limblengtheningforum.com/index.php?topic=70678.0

163 really is tall in Japan right now, correct?

I also saw a doctor who replied to your Twitter, is he the person who did LL and became 177 tall? He was on the Japanese news?

« Reply #17 on: June 12, 2022, 08:15:24 AM »

Yes, the average height for Japanese women is 158cm, so I am now considered tall.

As far as I know, he is the very first Japanese LL patient who went public about his LL journey. He made appearances in various media such as TV, magazines, and YouTube etc.

ilovescience

« Reply #18 on: June 12, 2022, 08:18:14 AM »

Yes, the average height for Japanese women is 158cm, so I am now considered tall.

As far as I know, he is the very first Japanese LL patient who went public about his LL journey. He made appearances in various media such as TV, magazines, and YouTube etc.

I read somewhere saying that a woman 158 equals to a man 170cm tall. 163 in men it would be probably 175cm tall.

Re: Neko lL diary
« Reply #19 on: June 12, 2022, 09:01:20 AM »

I will reply onto my personal patient experience if you can follow me there I will reply

sphenopetroclival

• Views don't represent views of Stanford Medicine
« Reply #20 on: June 13, 2022, 08:41:10 AM »

Patients who contacted him after the operation were verbally abused and yelled at.

can you say more about why you seem to imply that it's a surgeon's job to be nice? the prime directive at surgery is the implementation of performant pearls of technique at the operative theater to achieve optimal patient outcomes. however one must augment their perception to achieve this goal should be met with tolerance should the outcomes at low complication.

https://orcid.org/0000-0001-7171-9248
LL “doctors” to avoid marked as *MOVED below.They’ve been reinstated as a professional courtesy
Pages: [1]   Go Up