Limb Lengthening Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7 ... 16   Go Down

Author Topic: Soon femur LON in Istanbul  (Read 47340 times)

eddiemorra

• Visitor
Re: Soon femur LON in Istanbul
« Reply #124 on: March 07, 2020, 09:53:48 AM »

I would recommend you to have a second and third opinion from experienced doctors about your case.
It seems you are doing things which studies of LL show are not recommended.

Meck

« Reply #125 on: March 07, 2020, 05:58:09 PM »

Fox

« Reply #126 on: March 07, 2020, 08:14:44 PM »

C'mon man...

alright. do what you gotta do, you dont listen to what we say anyway. i'm interested in the outcome though, if your journey turns out to be alright, then i might consider your doctor. heck i only want to grow 14 cm, not 18 like you. cause thats too fkin much.

btw where are you from?
165.5 / 5'5"

Andy

• Rough situations don't last, rough people do.
« Reply #127 on: March 07, 2020, 08:31:52 PM »

NO, DONT LET YOUR MIND PLAY THOSE TRICKS TO YOU. LL IT'S NOT ABOUT WINNING ANYTHING, ITS ONLY ABOUT BEING TALLER. YOU WILL NEVER EVEN HAVE THE CHANCE TO FIGHT FOR ANY WINS IN YOUR LIFE IF YOU END UP CRIPPLED. STOP IMMEDIATELLY, YOU ARE IN REAL DANGER OF CAUSING SERIOUS DAMAGE TO YOURSELF. YOUR LEGS AND THE METALS ARE FALLING APART. IT'S NOT ONLY THE BENDING BUT ALSO THE TINY SCREWS ON THE BOTTOM OF THE FIBULAS THAT ARE COMING OUT OF THE BONE. HAS YOUR DOCTOR TOLD YOU ANYTHING ABOUT THAT?  WITH REGARDS TO LENGHTENING RATE, IF HE HASN'T MANAGED TO MAKE YOU COOPERATE SO FAR, HE IS NOT A GOOD DOCTOR FOR YOU. YOU NEED HELP, DONT' BE IN DENIAL, ACCEPT IT AND ACT UPON IT.

Meck

« Reply #128 on: March 07, 2020, 08:54:46 PM »

Andy, you will see when i grow 18 cm and start wallk , i dont listen crap any more from people who never do lenthening and they know everything, you canot scare me with that story , i totally believe my doctor, and my legs will handle this easy
FOX  im from Bosnia

Blackwhite

« Reply #129 on: March 08, 2020, 10:49:09 PM »

friends can consult me if you want to elongate with minimum pain..

CLL takes seriousness...

they damage nerves and muscles during surgery...

Those who want to have surgery in Turkey..

no matter what Doctor...

I know all about that...

I know all their patients...

stay away from uninformed doctors..

from illiterate patients..

don't need these brokers at lon method..

even though they say I'm rich..

they do not know that there are 10 to 12 cm nails in more closed methods..

because that's their excuse. :)
TARGET 1.71

Blackwhite

« Reply #130 on: March 08, 2020, 10:53:46 PM »

NO, DONT LET YOUR MIND PLAY THOSE TRICKS TO YOU. LL IT'S NOT ABOUT WINNING ANYTHING, ITS ONLY ABOUT BEING TALLER. YOU WILL NEVER EVEN HAVE THE CHANCE TO FIGHT FOR ANY WINS IN YOUR LIFE IF YOU END UP CRIPPLED. STOP IMMEDIATELLY, YOU ARE IN REAL DANGER OF CAUSING SERIOUS DAMAGE TO YOURSELF. YOUR LEGS AND THE METALS ARE FALLING APART. IT'S NOT ONLY THE BENDING BUT ALSO THE TINY SCREWS ON THE BOTTOM OF THE FIBULAS THAT ARE COMING OUT OF THE BONE. HAS YOUR DOCTOR TOLD YOU ANYTHING ABOUT THAT?  WITH REGARDS TO LENGHTENING RATE, IF HE HASN'T MANAGED TO MAKE YOU COOPERATE SO FAR, HE IS NOT A GOOD DOCTOR FOR YOU. YOU NEED HELP, DONT' BE IN DENIAL, ACCEPT IT AND ACT UPON IT.

bravo...

LL because it takes seriousness...

thanks for sharing nice ANDY :)

TARGET 1.71

Meck

« Reply #131 on: March 09, 2020, 12:17:53 AM »

Today i stop lengthening and pain from 8/10 get to zero, no pain at all, only one day brake, so i decide lengthening 6 day and Sunday take off, i will see how is going like this, I will get relax after 6cm on tibia, then every cm more if add extra will be only bonus, time will show how will end this, at least we are in same  , have worst time in life until lengthening done

Shortgunner

« Reply #132 on: March 09, 2020, 03:54:00 PM »

Hey meck, currently I am also doing LL and i have reached around 3 to 3.5 cm, my next xray is on 25th of this month. Keep lengthening bro. I also have the same kind of pain in my leg but this is part of this sergery. Some people dont have pain at all some have too much. Hang on atleast until 6 cm is a good idea. Wish you good lengthening bro

Meck

« Reply #133 on: March 09, 2020, 07:36:07 PM »

Thx mate for support, for sure i will lengthening im not do all this to stop because own or two guys from forum say i will be crippled if continue even they never do LL but they know all better than doctors, i hope mate you will reach your goal to, i will you all the best

MirinHeight

« Reply #134 on: March 10, 2020, 03:10:36 AM »

bruh your tibias are very misaligned..
you are prolly gnna end up with nonunion if you dont get that fixed.
currently 179 cm with a 6'2 wingspan
Goal: 182-183
top 5 LL surgeons: Paley, Rozbruch, Mahboubian,  Donghoon Lee, Giotikas

- planning to have LON tibias with dr donghoon lee in summer 2021

Meck

« Reply #135 on: March 10, 2020, 10:23:50 AM »

You blind? read above, he will put the nail and get bones strait in 2 month after lengthening, will not stay like this

seriouslyinjured

« Reply #136 on: March 10, 2020, 09:36:14 PM »

i cannot see any callous and it cannot form on a misalignment like that, you already have delayed union, which will be non union, it does not take a doctor to see that. you will keep pulling the bone further apart on a misalignment. once you stop lenghtening you will have to get it realigned. you have delayed union so then you have to shorten if you can on that nail to re stimulate bone growth. if you cant shorten on that method you will have to have bone taken from your pelvis and then join the whole gap which will be alot of bone. you will be on crutches for months maybe even a year in pain like i was. with an idiot doctor from istanbul who told me my non union would heal on its own.
its time for you meck to stop doing this the xrays show you are screwed.  like it not its time to get help, sorry to be so negative but i have been there. you will not heal without help

Fox

« Reply #137 on: March 10, 2020, 11:10:37 PM »

i cannot see any callous and it cannot form on a misalignment like that, you already have delayed union, which will be non union, it does not take a doctor to see that. you will keep pulling the bone further apart on a misalignment. once you stop lenghtening you will have to get it realigned. you have delayed union so then you have to shorten if you can on that nail to re stimulate bone growth. if you cant shorten on that method you will have to have bone taken from your pelvis and then join the whole gap which will be alot of bone. you will be on crutches for months maybe even a year in pain like i was. with an idiot doctor from istanbul who told me my non union would heal on its own.
its time for you meck to stop doing this the xrays show you are screwed.  like it not its time to get help, sorry to be so negative but i have been there. you will not heal without help

but he is still lengthening, does callus still form during the lengthening period? i thought it forms after the lengthening is finished.
165.5 / 5'5"

turkish-march

• Visitor
« Reply #138 on: March 11, 2020, 04:03:58 AM »

but he is still lengthening, does callus still form during the lengthening period? i thought it forms after the lengthening is finished.

ever heard of preconsolidation?

turkish-march

• Visitor
« Reply #139 on: March 11, 2020, 04:05:21 AM »

meck did you tell DR HALIL BULDU you were doing 2mm per day? Did he say "OK no problem"?

mongkon77

• Visitor
« Reply #140 on: March 11, 2020, 02:20:04 PM »

your bone should pull apart 1 mm per day if your bone pulls apart and there is more then 1 mm gap the callous breaks and will never heal without surgical intervention. the reason why lenghtening is only sped up with patients, who produce callous faster, therefore, they need to lenghten 1.25 to usually 1.5mm per day otherwise they heal to fast. my doctor in turkey told me to lenghten 1.8 mm per day for 10 days he lied said i was healing to quick. when i got to greece dr giotikas pointed out there was never any healing forming, therefore there was no justification to lenghten at that speed which was one of the reasons for non union.
meck now needs serious help he is done. pulling the bone further apart will mean a larger bone graft or shortening more, even the misalignment is a medical emergency and needs surgical intervention. His doctor is bad as dr ozgur my doctor who messed me up, they are both from istanbul. turkey is unregulated and the doctors are badly trained and dont care. everyone is hustling like in a bizzare trying to take your money. Stay away from Turkey.
meck i hope you have money saved you have serious medical emergency which is going to cost you time and money

mongkon77

• Visitor
« Reply #141 on: March 11, 2020, 02:23:47 PM »

sorry this is an old user name i have never used i am seriouslyinjured i had it up on another browser that had me longed in from a couple of years ago as mongkon

Fox

« Reply #142 on: March 11, 2020, 10:41:12 PM »

ever heard of preconsolidation?

what? can you even read? he said he cannot see any callus forming and you're talking about pre consolidation ( meaning callus forming and bone creating sooner than expected )
165.5 / 5'5"

Meck

« Reply #143 on: March 12, 2020, 12:42:10 PM »

Why people canot understand , now bones not strait , so after one month and 15 days, i have surgery and he will put nails inside legs and get bones strait , after that will start heal normaly and all will be fine , all   you talk me same crap for femur to and i finishwith 10cm without problems , so if dr Uzgur made  trouble to you mate , dr Halil will made good job to my legs for sure 

adam12828

• Visitor
« Reply #144 on: March 12, 2020, 01:06:42 PM »

Can you show us pictures of your legs

Meck

« Reply #145 on: March 12, 2020, 02:00:06 PM »

I lose almost 24kg from femur start until now

« Last Edit: March 12, 2020, 02:22:28 PM by Meck »

Fox

« Reply #146 on: March 12, 2020, 04:53:35 PM »

I lose almost 24kg from femur start until now

well i have to say that your proportions are awesome, tibias look little shorter than the femurs but you're lengthening anyway.
hope you will recover very soon.

just, be, fking, careful.
165.5 / 5'5"

Meck

« Reply #147 on: March 12, 2020, 06:14:13 PM »

Before start lengthening femur i wass really small, this is very huge difference now, i will post pic also when i reach 182cm

adam12828

• Visitor
« Reply #148 on: March 14, 2020, 12:02:33 PM »

Any update ??!

Blackwhite

« Reply #149 on: March 14, 2020, 10:59:46 PM »

Do not follow this ignorant...   
you may be crippled...

Come to my diary my face is open..

Why would I tell you your face is closed?

because you're brazen :D :D :D
« Last Edit: March 14, 2020, 11:24:30 PM by Blackwhite »
TARGET 1.71

Meck

« Reply #150 on: March 15, 2020, 08:11:09 AM »

All know that user Blackwhite is big liar fake diary try find people for LL and take money from them, he also represent unknow doctor, and he have more than 10% of money, so all avoid this crap member Blackwhite, do not bee fool to rip you same uglly kid

Blackwhite

« Reply #151 on: March 15, 2020, 01:22:24 PM »

All know that user Blackwhite is big liar fake diary try find people for LL and take money from them, he also represent unknow doctor, and he have more than 10% of money, so all avoid this crap member Blackwhite, do not bee fool to rip you same uglly kid

I've become popular in my country...   
I'm not taking you seriously.

Because you're schizophrenic from drinking zaldiar all the time  ;)

https://www.instagram.com/p/B8ofx5XHjph/?igshid=1saxraar9qwvn

Those who want to call me can reach me via Instagram and phone number.
wp:+905315724762  Im GÜRKAN  ;)

remember...

You were going to hurt yourself.

I helped you.

But you're ungrateful,   also ignorant :)

you are rich but combined method

Im poor precice 2  ;)

I'm not going to let you mislead people.

people should deserve the best

you are a liar that doesn't offer people the best...

everyone will see this over time ;)

« Last Edit: March 15, 2020, 01:52:23 PM by Blackwhite »
TARGET 1.71

Meck

« Reply #152 on: March 15, 2020, 03:15:38 PM »

I hope only you will not cheat noone here in forum for LL because on what's up group you cheat people and take money from them, and they  banned you, now same crap try here, AVOID USER Blackwhite HE IS LIAR, dont let his story confuse, he only try take money from people who wanna do LL, i already find where is he now, soon i take fixators and i go there to broke his legs

Blackwhite

« Reply #153 on: March 15, 2020, 03:48:33 PM »

I hope only you will not cheat noone here in forum for LL because on what's up group you cheat people and take money from them, and they  banned you, now same crap try here, AVOID USER Blackwhite HE IS LIAR, dont let his story confuse, he only try take money from people who wanna do LL, i already find where is he now, soon i take fixators and i go there to broke his legs

if you're a boy, tell me your address.

I'll give you a fine punishment for threatening me again...

come on, Call Me Dec. I'll come to you...and in a wheelchair...

you're just a keyboard boy...come on, write me my number, Man. don't be afraid.

I'll show you what it's like to threaten.

why don't you call me, you coward ?

« Last Edit: March 15, 2020, 04:13:09 PM by Blackwhite »
TARGET 1.71

Meck

« Reply #154 on: March 15, 2020, 04:30:01 PM »

You are easy located, your frend Sedad help me, now only need 15 days more to remove fixators I will surprise you cheater
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7 ... 16   Go Up