Limb Lengthening Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7 8 ... 16   Go Down

Author Topic: Soon femur LON in Istanbul  (Read 47386 times)

Blackwhite

Re: Soon femur LON in Istanbul
« Reply #155 on: March 15, 2020, 08:00:54 PM »

You dont need need to ask my location to anybody. I can already send you. If you want ı can come either. You are not a real man. You can’t do anything to me. You did the biggest mistake of your life by threating me you rich ...don't forget everyone knows me....I will show you who I am ;) ;)
TARGET 1.71

Meck

« Reply #156 on: March 15, 2020, 08:55:29 PM »

You know what I think right now, I have feel 3 war world will start soon and all country will start panic, i must remove this fixators before get crazy, so fk you and fk your doctor, i need to save myself

Blackwhite

« Reply #157 on: March 15, 2020, 09:18:51 PM »

I know your psychology is broken...be patient, everything will passthink of me..   
I'm in a wheelchair...    
and until August to September...   
I'm not going to talk like you...

I'm not going down to your level.

Because...
You are the pussiest person ı have ever seen
and the most cowardly

TARGET 1.71

Meck

« Reply #158 on: March 20, 2020, 09:57:01 AM »

I reach 4cm on tibia already together now is 14cm, pain is 5/10 per day but im very happy 14cm and I look totally different now, will try few more cm and that all

Kal el

« Reply #159 on: March 20, 2020, 10:20:28 AM »

Hi meck....what is your instagram..can you please link down your insta ID here thank you..and how is femur callus.

Meck

« Reply #160 on: March 24, 2020, 01:51:05 PM »

Today all hotels in Istanbul are close because of Corona, i find place to stay, but is very hard becasue i can't wallk yet. In 15 April I will have surgery and remove fixators and input nails inside, i hope all will be fine, until 15 April I will be about 7,5 cm on tibia and I think is good, together will be 17.5cm reach in few months. I scare get more because maybe panic will soon start also here like in Europe and im not be able to remove fixators

suddenurge

• Visitor
« Reply #161 on: March 27, 2020, 10:00:10 PM »

Keep us posted. This is the craziest thing I have read in a good while. You must have extremely flexible soft tissues to accommodate all that lengthening. Sadly, it is very likely that you will have non-union on some if not all segments.

Meck

« Reply #162 on: March 28, 2020, 02:23:24 PM »

When i finish this all will be ok, also they all say non union for femur will be and i reach 10 cm without any problem and now femur start recovery perfect, so that also will be with tibia when i input nail inside all will be fine, soon i start wallk and will start healing, so that story for non union is crap, I will reach max cm and without any problem belive me

suddenurge

• Visitor
« Reply #163 on: March 28, 2020, 04:17:04 PM »

When i finish this all will be ok, also they all say non union for femur will be and i reach 10 cm without any problem and now femur start recovery perfect, so that also will be with tibia when i input nail inside all will be fine, soon i start wallk and will start healing, so that story for non union is crap, I will reach max cm and without any problem belive me

I admire your willpower. It is your life after all. How does the callus formation on the femurs look?  Can you post some recent x-rays? What about your new overall ratios of upper body to lower body?

Meck

« Reply #164 on: April 02, 2020, 09:16:59 AM »

Now i recive information that also this hotel closed tomorrow morning and only option I have to go on street, even money not help. Here in Istanbul is all closed. I canot go home because airport is closed also. Must call my ambasade now to see what options I have.

Meck

« Reply #165 on: April 02, 2020, 02:02:40 PM »

My right foot start became a dark and black, i can move only one finger litle, i hope is nothing bad, but pain me to much there

seriouslyinjured

« Reply #166 on: April 02, 2020, 05:35:58 PM »

it could be a deep vein thrombosis. if it is its life threatening, and can cause a pulmonary lung embolism which kills people if untreated, and can happen from imobility of your foot or an after effect from surgery even for a long time after the surgery.

https://www.healthline.com/health/deep-venous-thrombosis

since everything is closed you should first go to the hospital before all the beds are taken by corona patients. if it is a DVT they will give you emergency treatment, but hopefully its not. contact your embassy while you are at the hospital and tell them you have a severe medical condition broken legs and need to be repatriated to your country.

Meck

« Reply #167 on: April 02, 2020, 07:54:41 PM »

I must first remove fixators than try to go home, here is crazy situation I just hope I will be fine

seriouslyinjured

« Reply #168 on: April 02, 2020, 08:04:05 PM »

go on airbnb there are plenty of cheap apartments in istanbul, you are much better of staying there and waiting for your next surgery, plus you need to get your foot checked out

kumbaya

« Reply #169 on: April 02, 2020, 08:42:31 PM »

Best whishes for you.
Coronavirus is everywhere, but they should have not kicked you out of the hotel.

In my country, foreigners who where staying in hotels, where made to stay quarantine inside hotels.
Pls keep us informed of your situation.

PD: If you suspect there may be clots forming in your feet ask your doctor to prescribe anti-clot medication, if you are not able to recieve it due to the current quarantine, ask for aspirine. It is harmless ( unless you have allergy), and it works as a temporal sustite for anti-clot medication.

Jim_dabarber

« Reply #170 on: April 03, 2020, 10:32:20 PM »

My right foot start became a dark and black, i can move only one finger litle, i hope is nothing bad, but pain me to much there

Its nerve damage. I warned you about this buddy smh
Keep lengthening and you wont be able to move any part of your foot. People like you piss me off for not listening to veterans who have gone thru this and thinking they are better or different than us. Ill pray for you man but honestly its kind of late, the damage has been done.
165 cm pre LL / 174 cm after undergoing 4cm on tibias and 5cm on femurs, Cross-Lengthening with Dr. Kulesh and Dr. Solomin / http://www.limblengtheningforum.com/index.php?topic=5016.0

Shortgunner

« Reply #171 on: April 04, 2020, 06:49:08 AM »

You have nerve damage and besides nerve problem you have equinus foot or ballerina. You must stop lengthening and get this frame off straight away. What is your doctor saying regarding this ? Share with us please.

sopranos

• "There is no tomarrow"
« Reply #172 on: April 05, 2020, 04:41:20 AM »

This boy did not even know how many millimeters to turning per day. He turned 4 quarters in 4 times per a day. So the first 3 days he turned 1.2 cm in totally. The doctor told him how many turn per a day, also Meck Recorded when his doctors tell him how to turn. But he again did false. He did 1.2 cm turning in just 3 day. Look Meck, this information(1mm per day) is basic and starter knowladge for Lengthening Surgery. But you didn't even know that.

Please Nobody should take this guy as an example.. If you don't know starter information about this surgery, please don't have this surgery. You know what this man looks like? You don't know how to shoot wtih a rifle, but you go the frontline to kill enemy soldier. Its brain processor is programmed like a robot. He does not listen to any advice from veterans. He always thinks he knows best, but he doesn't know anything. This man needs a very serious psychological treatment. He thinks that people don't want his lengthening.

Look buddy, you need serious psychological. Many Cll patients have already some psychology problems. Maybe me too. But you're fully cracked psychology from the start.I think your doctor is technically good. He knows what to do LON FEMUR and LON TIBIA WITH CIRCULAR. But he is not ethical. Because He shouldn't have operated on you without waiting enough time. Otherhand, monolateral fixators are always a problem for the tibia. Especially without im nails. Probably you learned misaligment after you experienced misaligment problems. Your doctor knows this and many things very well. Demanding people like you and you are just like a stream in a river. your doctor is following the stream.

In the other hand,he angry me and blocked on wp. I didnt be succesfull to tell x-ray machines not calibrated.His brain dont understand my calculation. His fixator's fixed part measured 6.9 cm in real life but it show on 8 cm in his xray film. so his last xray machine meausured 1.15 times much more.Hislast x-ray say 9.6 cm, actually it 9.6/1.15 cm in real. But he think whatever x-ray says is true. He tell me about his before/after height measurement He is really funny man. I said him height is variable in every time. I couldn't explain that the only thing that was real was the gap between the bone. Nobody give him advice or info. After all, he lives and learns. This is perhaps a natural selection for many different people.

But despite everything, I told him over and over again. most of the things. It should wait for second. Yes, I did this for humanity. But this boy is very different. He was asking or writing me a question on wp but He was not taking any of the words I said. I asked him, why are you writing? For example, if forumers tell him this is nerve damage. What is Meck going to do? Are you going back? No.He said only "i am good now" Lol

Yes, I wrote very hard about him. Because he claimed he was a real white man before he blocked me. He was very durable and handsome. He thinks people are jealous of him. You really are like a boy, buddy.
Weight:79kg Birth date:1993 English isnt good.

Edit: I just had this surgery on 9 october 2019. My doctor is Associate Professor Ozgur Karakoyun. LON Femur with Ortovia Fixators(%100 turkish made) 4 schanz screw. My lengthening goal is min 8cm

suddenurge

• Visitor
« Reply #173 on: April 06, 2020, 10:42:35 PM »

How is it going Meck? Have you found a place to stay? What about your foot?

Meck

« Reply #174 on: April 07, 2020, 02:00:39 PM »

I find place in Istanbul now is all ok and my foot is good now, I stop lengthening 2 days and now nerves going to normal, in monday i start lengthening again 1mm and is all ok no pain, i reach for now 16cm, same user must understand my pain because in 6 months I reach 16cm without wait mu femur heal I do tibia, but now is all ok i just need pause 2 days, now im like new, also this user sopranos is very bad person at all i block crap on what's up because he know all about everything, those guys only better block and continue with life without them

sopranos

• "There is no tomarrow"
« Reply #175 on: April 07, 2020, 04:42:44 PM »

Please, Come on, prove your claim of about me to people. "Sopranos is very bad people"

You have all the messages we talked to.  I have it all.  Come on, share the screenshots. Firstly you wrote me and asked me details. Everytime  I wrote everthing clearly to you don't hurt yourself.  Please don't lie to people here.  Did you forget the messages you wrote to me when you were in pain like hell?  Is it a lie that you turned 1.2 centimeters in first 3 lenthening days?  Why can't you send a video when walking from at start?  It is always the same lie. Who are you better than?  Are you better than a patient lying in a coma? Maybe it is possible. Lol

You have many complications.  You even say it yourself. But As you always do, only 2 days later, you say " I am very well.I am in zero pain" bla bla bla. . You claimed me on whatsapp, I walked without support as like normal life when you was in 6cm, I asked you 2 times to send me but you couldn't send a video.  Please don't fool people here. Actually You fool yourself.You will be happy with your Pollyanna Story. You ruined yourself.

You think the same thing is your through passing the pain and your taken damage. But this idea is big false. I will be right again, but you will not be able to say this from your pride.

There is no lie I even said.  I told people from at start that CLL was a gamble.  Especially in undeveloped countries. But of course this is related to the budget.

I mentioned everything I had experienced but you didn't write yours here.

1- you turned 4 mm dailly in your first 3 lengthening days.(i have your messages)

2-your fixator  broken when you were even at 3 cm. (i have your broken fixator video and your messages)

Also I warned you before surgery about this problem.  Please look at the messages on your Whatsapp.  I said to you, "Please tell your doctor. His fixators can break. Please tell him, he should use more quality or more safety fixators on your leg ." Little use brain. if I was a bad person, why would I warn you? And only after 1 month, I was right again, your fixator was broken.  Look, it is really broken.  You couldn't even put that foot on the ground.  You never mentioned that here.

For example, i mentioned my right fixator device blocked at i was in 6.4 cm. And i wrote this at forum. My  defective right fixator was able to carry me, It just only blocked and  it wasn't going forward i wanted to change to continue lengthening and it changed by doctor without anesthesia.

In the other hand, I don't sanitize anyone.  I'm not sharing them here but  I will send it if anyone wants.

Also, He was not lengthened as many as he said. All the devices whose x-rays are taken are badly calibrated. Especially his x-ray device is show 1-1.5 cm more than real cm. I proved it. Maybe this little illusion is good for crazy people's health in future.
« Last Edit: April 07, 2020, 05:12:28 PM by sopranos »

Edit: I just had this surgery on 9 october 2019. My doctor is Associate Professor Ozgur Karakoyun. LON Femur with Ortovia Fixators(%100 turkish made) 4 schanz screw. My lengthening goal is min 8cm

Meck

« Reply #176 on: April 07, 2020, 05:10:56 PM »

Please stop spam my diary I can't read your crap, i need update people here about lengthening, you and few others here like everything know better than any doctor so keep that knowledge for you, i dont need that, i reach 16 cm and i still lengthening now without pain and im good if you need to know, please stop write your long story on my diary, I'm not read at all

sopranos

• "There is no tomarrow"
« Reply #177 on: April 07, 2020, 05:23:56 PM »

My post is not spam. Please  let the forumers decide if my post is spam or not.  Every post of me in this forum is a neutral guide for people. but you are only talking nonsense.  If you were already a honest person, you would apologize to me.  Because you claimed "I am a bad guy". Please get psychological support. Even if you are 190 cm, you psychology will not heal. I will not write anymore.  I have already show all your lies to people.
Now forumers will read this my post and they knowing all these lies of you.  They will thank me.
After getting to know you, I prayed to God that I had a brain that can think normal.

Meck

« Reply #178 on: April 07, 2020, 05:29:08 PM »

Ok all ok just fk off from me, I don't care about you or your crap knowledge about LL that I will be crippled or non union bones or similar  , I don't care about negative people I go for max height and is my choose Stop write on my diary

Blackwhite

« Reply #179 on: April 07, 2020, 08:33:54 PM »

Please, Come on, prove your claim of about me to people. "Sopranos is very bad people"

You have all the messages we talked to.  I have it all.  Come on, share the screenshots. Firstly you wrote me and asked me details. Everytime  I wrote everthing clearly to you don't hurt yourself.  Please don't lie to people here.  Did you forget the messages you wrote to me when you were in pain like hell?  Is it a lie that you turned 1.2 centimeters in first 3 lenthening days?  Why can't you send a video when walking from at start?  It is always the same lie. Who are you better than?  Are you better than a patient lying in a coma? Maybe it is possible. Lol

You have many complications.  You even say it yourself. But As you always do, only 2 days later, you say " I am very well.I am in zero pain" bla bla bla. . You claimed me on whatsapp, I walked without support as like normal life when you was in 6cm, I asked you 2 times to send me but you couldn't send a video.  Please don't fool people here. Actually You fool yourself.You will be happy with your Pollyanna Story. You ruined yourself.

You think the same thing is your through passing the pain and your taken damage. But this idea is big false. I will be right again, but you will not be able to say this from your pride.

There is no lie I even said.  I told people from at start that CLL was a gamble.  Especially in undeveloped countries. But of course this is related to the budget.

I mentioned everything I had experienced but you didn't write yours here.

1- you turned 4 mm dailly in your first 3 lengthening days.(i have your messages)

2-your fixator  broken when you were even at 3 cm. (i have your broken fixator video and your messages)

Also I warned you before surgery about this problem.  Please look at the messages on your Whatsapp.  I said to you, "Please tell your doctor. His fixators can break. Please tell him, he should use more quality or more safety fixators on your leg ." Little use brain. if I was a bad person, why would I warn you? And only after 1 month, I was right again, your fixator was broken.  Look, it is really broken.  You couldn't even put that foot on the ground.  You never mentioned that here.

For example, i mentioned my right fixator device blocked at i was in 6.4 cm. And i wrote this at forum. My  defective right fixator was able to carry me, It just only blocked and  it wasn't going forward i wanted to change to continue lengthening and it changed by doctor without anesthesia.

In the other hand, I don't sanitize anyone.  I'm not sharing them here but  I will send it if anyone wants.

Also, He was not lengthened as many as he said. All the devices whose x-rays are taken are badly calibrated. Especially his x-ray device is show 1-1.5 cm more than real cm. I proved it. Maybe this little illusion is good for crazy people's health in future.

I've written about what happened before..

This friend's writing is also my proof...

My advice to you is meck, you need to look into a piskolog thing.

I told you I wouldn't let you risk people's lives...

You'd be paralyzed

We saved you at the last minute.

You owe me gratitude to the friend and to me.don't be ungrateful.
TARGET 1.71

Meck

« Reply #180 on: April 07, 2020, 09:04:42 PM »

I  own you nothing you are fool, i never write with you only here ,and i never get almost paralyzed , so stop write on my diary once for all or i will ruine your diary

Jim_dabarber

« Reply #181 on: April 08, 2020, 12:31:42 AM »

You have any videos of you moving your feet and toes? Really doubt your nerves healed in 2 days. Nerves take months to heal.
I mean unless your hiding something and lying why not prove it?
165 cm pre LL / 174 cm after undergoing 4cm on tibias and 5cm on femurs, Cross-Lengthening with Dr. Kulesh and Dr. Solomin / http://www.limblengtheningforum.com/index.php?topic=5016.0

Meck

« Reply #182 on: April 08, 2020, 02:04:23 PM »

I say pain gone when I stop 2 days lengthening I start from Monday again and pain came back only litle less in foot, and why I waste my time to prove you samething, who are you for me to i prove you, i dont need prove nothing to noone, when i remove device I will made one video to people like you see that im not crippled

Meck

« Reply #183 on: April 09, 2020, 06:44:15 PM »

164 cm Octobar 28. 2019 180cm April 2020  i WIN my dream came true

deletedaccount

« Reply #184 on: April 09, 2020, 07:08:11 PM »

Wow that's..cool, happy for you man. Let's hope your recovery is smooth. May I know your starting proportions (sitting height, crotch to floor inseam)? Your legs a bit excessively long right now

Kal el

« Reply #185 on: April 09, 2020, 09:23:58 PM »

Pictures look okay..but dnt know how u will look with clothes on and standing..anyways i hope for the best for u....and yeah plz share ur pre OP body measurements..and if u have any photo pre OP plz post them thank you and take care.
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7 8 ... 16   Go Up