Limb Lengthening Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 11 12 [13] 14 15 16   Go Down

Author Topic: Soon femur LON in Istanbul  (Read 47622 times)

permanentlybanned

Re: Soon femur LON in Istanbul
« Reply #372 on: February 23, 2021, 12:15:56 AM »

Meck is doing fine. He is active on his Instagram.
Permanently banned by Medium Drink of Water due to non-maliciously spamming one singular time.

more

« Reply #373 on: February 23, 2021, 06:30:17 PM »

Meck is doing fine. He is active on his Instagram.
I saw his instagram , posting just standing pictures doesn't say he is doing fine.

a

• 5'9
« Reply #374 on: April 03, 2021, 12:30:13 AM »

What happened to this guy
height: 174-5 at night
wingspan: 180+

a

• 5'9
« Reply #375 on: April 03, 2021, 12:32:19 AM »

He hasn't posted anything in 6+ months. But he's almost online on the forum everyday. I hope everything is going well Meck. But doesn't seem so.
height: 174-5 at night
wingspan: 180+

Sibirskiy

« Reply #376 on: April 03, 2021, 02:12:41 AM »

Meck, you are amazing. Thanks for sharing your journey.
176 cm before
184 cm after
Diary (LATN Dec 2016-March 2017, 8.0cm) :  http://www.limblengtheningforum.com/index.php?topic=4403.0
Post CLL thoughts (Audio logs): http://www.limblengtheningforum.com/index.php?topic=4859.0

Meck

« Reply #377 on: April 03, 2021, 09:59:53 AM »

Hello everyone, I recovery 100%, before i have problem on left leg , have ballerina and i try al to put my heel on the ground,nothing help me and i visit one doctor here in my country and he fix me totally , made surgery on my left achile tendon and after that i wass put my heel on the ground and now i wallk normaly. Only my legs are still tiny but i do exercise every day, I made for myself fitnes where i do all what need for my body , and buy new cars to have new toys with my new life. I cant  explain how different now is with this height ,is like dream and everyone who think about it , listen my advice and do it. Im now new person, thx to doctor here in Bosnia he fix me up, because of corona i cant travel to Istanbul i do my surgery here and works like charm. I wish  all the best to everyone here and happy  journey to new height

Serilium

« Reply #378 on: April 03, 2021, 10:42:13 AM »

Congratulations Meck! You looking good :)

P.S. Damn you have your own tanning booth and jacuzzi  ;D ;D
« Last Edit: April 03, 2021, 11:57:32 AM by Serilium »

more

« Reply #379 on: April 03, 2021, 12:11:46 PM »

WTF posting just standing  picture and 80° knee bending and he is saying 100% recovered ,
The best thing he posted car picture LOL

Tartar

« Reply #380 on: April 03, 2021, 04:18:56 PM »

Congrats, hope you are enjoying your life now

more

« Reply #381 on: April 03, 2021, 06:25:38 PM »

Congrats, hope you are enjoying your life now
Posting car picture with disability doesn't mean enjoying life ,
These pictures are completely misguidance to potential LLrs.

redwedding

« Reply #382 on: April 03, 2021, 07:11:55 PM »

dear Meck,

congrats on your happiness.

can you do the athletic activities like squats and running? it will be an inspiration to many that you did your goal achieve of big length and came back to the athletic activities.

cheers,
sergio
If deep bone infection and the pulmonary embolism was not a risk I will do this operation tomorrow!

Meck

« Reply #383 on: April 03, 2021, 07:25:13 PM »

I cant run yet but i wallk normaly like any other person , only cant runing yet and is  hard to climb the stairs because my muscle in legs not yet grow but i climp litle slow alsmot normal and every day is better , but for wallk is normal  this is my last xray. Now everything is easy for me , this is the best choose in my life and i will doing again any time if the prize is this, I will go again offline i just  came to say im doing  fine recovery

more

« Reply #384 on: April 03, 2021, 07:36:40 PM »

I cant run yet but i wallk normaly like any other person , only cant runing yet and is  hard to climb the stairs because my muscle in legs not yet grow but i climp litle slow alsmot normal and every day is better , but for wallk is normal  this is my last xray. Now everything is easy for me , this is the best choose in my life and i will doing again any time if the prize is this, I will go again offline i just  came to say im doing  fine recovery

Someone who  did limb lengthening know very well going upstairs is easy but going downstairs is very hard
if you are feeling going upstairs is hard for you that's mean you are fkd up.
Stop fooling New patients

Meck

« Reply #385 on: April 03, 2021, 08:48:15 PM »

Because idiots like this user More i don't want be here to explain new users all about lengthening, for me is hard going up or down, but i walk upstairs with litle paim in my femur, so please go from my thread idiot, many people leave this forum becasue scam persons like this user More

Zion

« Reply #386 on: April 03, 2021, 08:55:16 PM »

I am also doing LON femurs with Buldu (6cm so far and want 7cm). Did any other doctor told you when you may be able to run again? I understand you grew a lot but you finished more than a year ago. Good luck and thanks for your time!

Ak95

« Reply #387 on: April 03, 2021, 08:55:55 PM »

More f off this Forum.
hey Meck, how is your knee bending?

fritz

• Visitor
« Reply #388 on: April 04, 2021, 12:01:17 PM »

I cant run yet but i wallk normaly like any other person , only cant runing yet and is  hard to climb the stairs because my muscle in legs not yet grow but i climp litle slow alsmot normal and every day is better , but for wallk is normal  this is my last xray. Now everything is easy for me , this is the best choose in my life and i will doing again any time if the prize is this, I will go again offline i just  came to say im doing  fine

Hi Meck, can you walk long distances without swelling and pain as well? Or how long can you walk without pause and pain?

more

« Reply #389 on: April 04, 2021, 03:57:32 PM »

More f off this Forum.
hey Meck, how is your knee bending?
why f off, is this Your forum ? He already posted knee bending picture , can't you see? his knee bending is less than 80°. And he is saying 100% recovered, even he can't climb the stairs , He is completely lying about his experience.

Unknown

« Reply #390 on: April 04, 2021, 04:49:01 PM »

How is not being able to run(even slowly) called 100%? People who says back to 100% with analogies like this mislead new patients into doing this surgery thinking is a breeze should not be allowed here. It's so unethical and most idealistic people looking just for a simple height boost have no idea what they are getting themselves into. I would call being able to walk up and down the stairs smoothly and do a moderate jog being close to full recovery and not this.

Meck

« Reply #391 on: April 04, 2021, 06:41:52 PM »

Wtf is with this people ,why they wannt i get cripled ,and ask me why im not online any more , this user More is Leech and idiot. Is that jelaus or what and why , you should be happy i reach 17 cm  in 6 month from 2 surgery  and nothing happen to me i wallk normal i just say is like hard climb upstairs and i can made my knee normal like before that picture above i post to show my legs how tiny is here picture to see i can do normal bending knee and please anyone can send me link to i upload video to show i can wallk normally

Serilium

« Reply #392 on: April 04, 2021, 07:22:50 PM »

Serilium

« Reply #393 on: April 04, 2021, 07:35:12 PM »

Meck, don't worry too much about other people's comment. It is their opinion and sure they have a right to say whatever they want but this is your own life! If you are happy then you are happy!  :) Keep the good feelings

Sibirskiy

« Reply #394 on: April 04, 2021, 10:43:04 PM »

Meck, dont worry about these haters. They can bark like dogs but their height still wont change cause they dont have money/ dont have balls to do LL
176 cm before
184 cm after
Diary (LATN Dec 2016-March 2017, 8.0cm) :  http://www.limblengtheningforum.com/index.php?topic=4403.0
Post CLL thoughts (Audio logs): http://www.limblengtheningforum.com/index.php?topic=4859.0

more

« Reply #395 on: April 04, 2021, 11:37:11 PM »

Wtf is with this people ,why they wannt i get cripled ,and ask me why im not online any more , this user More is Leech and idiot. Is that jelaus or what and why , you should be happy i reach 17 cm  in 6 month from 2 surgery  and nothing happen to me i wallk normal i just say is like hard climb upstairs and i can made my knee normal like before that picture above i post to show my legs how tiny is here picture to see i can do normal bending knee and please anyone can send me link to i upload video to show i can wallk normally

This is still 80° knee bending , taking picture from different angle will not improve your knee bending . And you are again lying that you did 17 cm . please stop fooling new patient . I already exposed you how much you did.

more

« Reply #396 on: April 04, 2021, 11:38:34 PM »

Meck, dont worry about these haters. They can bark like dogs but their height still wont change cause they dont have money/ dont have balls to do LL
This is not aboit hate . He is a liar

One piece

« Reply #397 on: April 05, 2021, 05:11:18 AM »

That is more than 80 degree knee-bending More, it is more like 120 or so. Math is not that difficult.

Unknown

« Reply #398 on: April 05, 2021, 08:32:22 AM »

Please show us a video of you walking. I really want to believe that a decent recovery is possible, it will be very motivational to me.

Meck

« Reply #399 on: April 05, 2021, 08:54:24 AM »

Here video from yesterday i wass on pool and i wallk normally i can litle run also, i have simple  slippers on legs because is flor wet, my bones is not yet connected i need few more months and bones from titia will be connect tibula and titbia to , femur bones is good almost connect 100%
when tibia bones connect i will run , for now i can wallk long distance without problem , only problem for me if i stand up to long on street about 2 hours in one place my feet start hurt me , but in 1 hour sit down im good again, even idiots like this user More whish i get cripled im actuall doing fine , i remove fixator before always an year and for now im more than satisfied

https://streamable.com/ttlmfy

Unknown

« Reply #400 on: April 05, 2021, 09:05:49 AM »

Looking good! Well I guess I would probably do it either way, been carefully considering for a while. Meck after the procedure, would u say u are satisfied, regret, or maybe wish u just did 1 portion or never do it at all?

Meck

« Reply #401 on: April 05, 2021, 10:12:18 AM »

I wass really to short before 163 and is not good for me at all, I start get fat to 86kg, now im 180cm and 72kg when i remove fixators i have 64kg, now im fit and is the best choose in my life, of i must do again the same to be like this I will do any time without hesitate, i only regret why im not wallk when i do titbia surgery, and u get litle ballerina, but i solve that with achile tendon surgery, my advice for all next who do this surgery is wallk every day with fixators, just wallk

Sibirskiy

« Reply #402 on: April 05, 2021, 10:29:34 AM »

Bozhe moi, great recovery Meck! My suggestion to you is dont rush to run yet, take it easy. I myself only run after I take out nail.. But its your choice, u are very motivated
176 cm before
184 cm after
Pages: 1 ... 11 12 [13] 14 15 16   Go Up