Limb Lengthening Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 13 14 [15] 16   Go Down

Author Topic: Soon femur LON in Istanbul  (Read 47674 times)

Sorcerer

• O' captain! My captain!
Re: Soon femur LON in Istanbul
« Reply #434 on: August 25, 2021, 11:06:54 PM »

Instead of walking video better knee flexion video would be great, because anyone can walk but knee flexion is hard after LON ON FEMUR.
r u falling in love with Meck hahah cuz u seemingly keeps haunting in this post per sec like an elf but he needs no assistant and consultor or something so that's of no necessarities of u to solve audience's questions and also Meck is not dumb he can inform us of anything himself.

I've had enough of your curses all along the whole post if I were Meck I really think u r a pathetic psychopath out of an asylum just after short talk with a psychiatrist and haven't settled yourself ;D.

Would u kindly spend time on other things such as pet caring to divert your despair?

Sorcerer

« Reply #435 on: August 25, 2021, 11:25:20 PM »

Hello everyone , today i made xray , maybe is time to remove nails ?
last tibia external i remove in April 2020

upload photo url
It's been 1 yr after your surgery so it's time u could do removal.Anyway how could u get a pass in the airport examinations cuz I heard if u got metals there r some possibilities to be prohibited from access to planes.
In my country there are such sayings so I dunno how it is like in your country.

Growing

« Reply #436 on: August 26, 2021, 04:36:22 AM »

r u falling in love with Meck hahah cuz u seemingly keeps haunting in this post per sec like an elf but he needs no assistant and consultor or something so that's of no necessarities of u to solve audience's questions and also Meck is not dumb he can inform us of anything himself.

I've had enough of your curses all along the whole post if I were Meck I really think u r a pathetic psychopath out of an asylum just after short talk with a psychiatrist and haven't settled yourself ;D.

Would u kindly spend time on other things such as pet caring to divert your despair?

I concur with your assessment.

more

« Reply #437 on: August 26, 2021, 07:10:59 AM »

You guys are  really living in a parallel world. You really don't know anything about this surgery.

Sorcerer

« Reply #438 on: August 26, 2021, 07:14:48 AM »

You guys are  really living in a parallel world. You really don't know anything about this surgery.
Are a orthopedist or LL veteran?Otherwise I don't know why u got balls to say this bs ignorant of a LLer in process.

kayden

• Visitor
« Reply #439 on: August 27, 2021, 03:37:56 AM »

Damn @Meck that's an insane amount of length! You look great though, and looks like it all turned out well!

Sorcerer

« Reply #440 on: August 27, 2021, 11:59:46 AM »

Although I think some may genuinely have concern for Meck simply because their body cannot handle what Meck can and they assume Mecks body would not be able to handle as much.

People on this forum are greedy fu*ckers, they got X-ray photos, photos of Meck and even his facebook profile. Now, Meck pretty much went in and got everything done really fast, although personally I would rather take my time if I were doing the lengths he did, there are many who would have gotten jealous. He is fine now, and people don’t believe that here, they want more videos so they can expose him like they have with others in the past. I am on the forums 1) To kill time during covid19 and 2) Get as much information as I can on the doctors before I go forward with my procedure.
After seeing how Meck and Overdozer were practically walked all over, I have no desire to post any kind of diary.
People are forgetting that in the early 2000s larger lengthening cases were much more common than they are now.

I remember there was this guy about a year ago who joined the forums, he was a patient of a doctor from Ukraine I forget his name. Anyway, this guy had done lengthening years before he actually joined the forums and he was fully recovered. He started posting his experience and hear this, he provided the forum with 6 or more videos of him at the gym including a full 15 minute jogging video and without any edits. What happens next? The haters who just linger around these forums like parasites come out of their holes and accuse this guy of promoting his doctor and deceiving everyone. Needless to say he quit and deleted all his videos and photos while at it. So I left the forums at the time too and I know 2 others who have successfully lengthened this without making a diary or even looking through anything on these forums.
There are groups all over the world created by many for information on LL, this forum while it is the only forum, it’s not the only source of information.
Are u referring to that patient in Kiev?I don't others are staining him as a hooker or he's a genuine information supporter but he did 21cm lengtheing altogether and that was incredibly insane.Even at that moment I distrusted his posting purity but after your clarification,I'm really skeptical about this forum's quality now and the same as u blaming moderators being bystanders to trollers and hookers,who really screwed up the community disciplines.
But As mentioned above,Meck really done an epic job in the human history to lengthen 18cm and that's impossible mission for almost all LLers.

Llgoon

• Visitor
« Reply #441 on: August 27, 2021, 01:00:58 PM »

Well ı wont say success unless i see a normal walking video

more

« Reply #442 on: August 27, 2021, 01:04:43 PM »

Are u referring to that patient in Kiev?I don't others are staining him as a working girl or he's a genuine information supporter but he did 21cm lengtheing altogether and that was incredibly insane.Even at that moment I distrusted his posting purity but after your clarification,I'm really skeptical about this forum's quality now and the same as u blaming moderators being bystanders to trollers and working girls,who really screwed up the community disciplines.
But As mentioned above,Meck really done an epic job in the human history to lengthen 18cm and that's impossible mission for almost all LLers.

You are wrong Meck did 19 cm

more

« Reply #443 on: August 27, 2021, 01:06:32 PM »

Well ı wont say success unless i see a normal walking video
Not only walking but also knee flexion and extension sitting down on floor and standing up from floor. that day i will say surgery is successful

LLprime3

« Reply #444 on: August 27, 2021, 03:37:38 PM »

Not only walking but also knee flexion and extension sitting down on floor and standing up from floor. that day i will say surgery is successful

That's quite a low criteria to call it successful, especially coming from you. I could show you all that as someone who had that same surgery a year ago.
But my criteria to call it successful is sprinting and wall jumps without warm ups.

more

« Reply #445 on: August 27, 2021, 04:49:15 PM »

That's quite a low criteria to call it successful, especially coming from you. I could show you all that as someone who had that same surgery a year ago.
But my criteria to call it successful is sprinting and wall jumps without warm ups.
You are right . we should adds on these too

Sorcerer

« Reply #446 on: August 28, 2021, 03:02:57 AM »

Now the rationale:

In general the upper-body to lower-body ratio is 1:1 after preadolescence  https://emedicine.medscape.com/article/1948024-technique#:~:text=The%20U%2FL%20ratio%20(upper,body%20segment%20being%20about%20equal.
https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/books/NBK243/#:~:text=The%20%22lower%20segment%22%20is%20the,and%20remain%20so%20in%20adults.

Meek's legs are ¹⁶⁴⁄₂ = 82 cm tall while a 6'4"/193 cm person's legs are ¹⁹³⁄₂ = 96.5 cm. Since he lengthened 16 cm he added 82+16=98 cm but since it doesn't directly correspond to height growth it's closer to more or less ≈ 96 cm.

Meek's basically has become the slender man with potential joint problems:

These measurements do not have true normal or abnormal values, but must be interpreted in the context of an individual's age, sex, clinical status, and previous measurements. The values can be plotted as a percentile of a reference population or as a percentage of an "ideal" value.

Really puzzled why u ignored this statement and hurried to assume Meck's trunk length is equal to leg lengths.His armspan is way longer than his height,too.Apparently u didn't realize that and just spit out  s as you want.
Five letters 'IDEAL' can manifest how big problems are with your reading comprehensions.

https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/30756289/
Results: The mean US:LS ratio in boys at birth was 1.45; at one year of age it was 1.35 that decreased to 0.89 at 14 y. The nadir for the US:LS ratio in boys was reached at 14 y of age (0.89). In girls, the mean US:LS ratio at birth was 1.44, at one year of age it was 1.35 that decreased to 0.89 at 12 y. The nadir for the US:LS ratio in girls was reached at 12 y of age (0.89). From 12 to 18 y the US:LS ratio was fairly constant (for girls: 0.89, for boys: 0.9). On plotting the US and LS against the age in present study population, the US and LS curves crossed each other (US:LS = 1) at 7 to 8 y in boys and at 6 to 7 y in girls.

Take this sword u poliomyelitis cunt.

« Reply #447 on: August 30, 2021, 03:38:39 AM »

I can't believe how mean some people are being to Meck. It is just so unnecessary and cruel... I don't think I will post any of my journey on this forum.

Sorcerer

« Reply #448 on: August 30, 2021, 03:45:28 AM »

I can't believe how mean some people are being to Meck. It is just so unnecessary and cruel... I don't think I will post any of my journey on this forum.
Don't discard your hope for ppl here to be polite to your diary cuz most of them are not mean.
Several idiots are haunting like ghosts everywhere.
But anyway,Meck's length amount is massive and his condition can't adapt to everyone

Highest

« Reply #449 on: August 30, 2021, 04:53:10 AM »

Has meck done the most amount of limb lengthening in the history of the forum?

Growing

« Reply #450 on: August 30, 2021, 05:20:03 AM »

It's mainly just the 1 guy over and over again in every one's journal being a ckroach. But no one likes that guy anyways so he don't matter. He hasn't had lengthening ever so his opinion doesn't matter. He's the person outside of the boxing ring giving advice but has never been in a fight himself..lol

Sorcerer

« Reply #451 on: August 30, 2021, 05:38:33 AM »

Has meck done the most amount of limb lengthening in the history of the forum?
I heard from others that one guy under Baldu's hands had done 21cm lengthening and was still known whether able to walk or not.

Sorcerer

« Reply #452 on: August 30, 2021, 05:43:03 AM »

It's mainly just the 1 guy over and over again in every one's journal being a ckroach. But no one likes that guy anyways so he don't matter. He hasn't had lengthening ever so his opinion doesn't matter. He's the person outside of the boxing ring giving advice but has never been in a fight himself..lol
I have seen ZUCC and more two idiots for several times and they behaved the same as they did in this

post,having accused patients of being how stupid having making up mind to do LL and pretended they

are most expertise at LL in the forum.I wonder why mods haven't got 'em and let 'em enjoy

prohibitions into this forum.

This forum is at present riddled with idiots and trollers.

Growing

« Reply #453 on: August 31, 2021, 03:01:46 AM »

I have seen ZUCC and more two idiots for several times and they behaved the same as they did in this

post,having accused patients of being how stupid having making up mind to do LL and pretended they

are most expertise at LL in the forum.I wonder why mods haven't got 'em and let 'em enjoy

prohibitions into this forum.

This forum is at present riddled with idiots and trollers.

Yeah I don't understand why the moderators allow it either. Pretty frustrating that they do nothing a let it go on. That more guy is the main culprit. He even accused me of working with Dr. Buldu after canceling my surgery..lmao.. I don't know where he's from but that's pretty bad marketing if a patient has backed out. But that in the thought level we are dealing with here when  it comes to that guy. No way in hell he has friends in real life, if this is how he acts online. I'd be shocked.

Sorcerer

« Reply #454 on: August 31, 2021, 11:10:40 AM »

Hey Meck I see u keeping online for something.

How is your removing going?

And laugh off that powdered heavily banshee more.He is here for just

curses on you and condescending his 'intelligence' upon us patients.

Sorcerer

« Reply #455 on: August 31, 2021, 11:14:30 AM »

Yeah I don't understand why the moderators allow it either. Pretty frustrating that they do nothing a let it go on. That more guy is the main culprit. He even accused me of working with Dr. Buldu after canceling my surgery..lmao.. I don't know where he's from but that's pretty bad marketing if a patient has backed out. But that in the thought level we are dealing with here when  it comes to that guy. No way in hell he has friends in real life, if this is how he acts online. I'd be shocked.
Mods and admins are rarely online and that's the reason why stloads of

trollers and lunatics are here.If I were a mod,I'll let more feel my rough

and anger.It's appreciable to see patients writing off their diaries since

they won't be beneficial for either themselves or some medical

companies(they are not propagandas).

I really feel disgusted of these chucks cuz they are devastating writers'

enthusiasms

Meck

« Reply #456 on: August 31, 2021, 03:13:34 PM »

Hi everyone in 13 September, monday i remove nails from my legs i will made pic and videos , hope will be all ok, this forum everyone inform more if users like ( more ) get banned ,they never do lenthening but they write bad on every topic ,and force to sameone prove samething to him , only leech

Sorcerer

« Reply #457 on: September 01, 2021, 03:19:19 AM »

Hi everyone in 13 September, monday i remove nails from my legs i will made pic and videos , hope will be all ok, this forum everyone inform more if users like ( more ) get banned ,they never do lenthening but they write bad on every topic ,and force to sameone prove samething to him , only leech
He is definitely gonna harass you for one more time as you update LOL.

But we are all fixing our eyes on your updates and I hope the best for

your removal!

Sorcerer

« Reply #458 on: September 12, 2021, 01:41:09 PM »

Congradulations on your removal day beforehand 8) I have browsed your fb,instagram and your selfies,making completely sure that you have recovered from the surgeries very well.And say fk to those Scepticisms in the post.
Either they are perceiving you as a fabricated story or demanding your other videos.

Meck

« Reply #459 on: September 16, 2021, 06:18:10 PM »

Hello everyone, in tuesday i remove nails from my legs, right now is litle better , but still cant wallk because my knees is to much swollen and is pain like hell if i try , im glad is finish this madness, and hope soon will wallk again, is sad only i dont have any support or visit by doctor or even explain, but for him is money i guess most important, busy man try to do 2 3 operations per day

Growing

« Reply #460 on: September 16, 2021, 09:36:52 PM »

Congrats of the removal. Who did the removal surgery?

kumbaya

« Reply #461 on: September 24, 2021, 05:47:47 AM »

Hello Meck,

Hope your recovery is doing well, your process for achieving the 17 cm has been long and difficult. I am happy for you having achieved your goals, and hope you can now rest and recover fully.

Your testimony as well has been priceless for those of us looking for double lengthening ( femur + tibia). I am very thankful for your photos and videos, and will be very grateful if you keep us informed about your weekly advances and recovery.

LLprime3

« Reply #462 on: September 24, 2021, 08:31:05 PM »

Thanks for the images and feedback. The right knee looks extremely swollen. Is your ROM affected after the nail removal?
I was surprised when my ROM was reduced after the nail-locking surgery, so I wonder how it is after the nail-removing surgery.

The recovery requires way more effort than the easy exercises during lengthening while lying in bed. Keep grinding the workout (stretching and weight bearing) and don't break your legs like the other guy who removed his nails. Good luck.

yash

« Reply #463 on: November 04, 2021, 03:51:25 PM »

please update meck
cross ll exfixLON with dr hirdesh and dr saini,, 4.8femurs & 4.8tibs
164cm to 174cm  age:23
step 1(left femur & right tibia) done on 20-aug-2021..removal on 20-oct-2021
step 2(right femur-left tibia) on 21st-nov-2021 removal~10th-jan-2022
http://www.limblengtheningforum.com/index.php?topic=67864.0

Sorcerer

« Reply #464 on: January 31, 2022, 04:38:28 AM »

Thanks for the images and feedback. The right knee looks extremely swollen. Is your ROM affected after the nail removal?
I was surprised when my ROM was reduced after the nail-locking surgery, so I wonder how it is after the nail-removing surgery.

The recovery requires way more effort than the easy exercises during lengthening while lying in bed. Keep grinding the workout (stretching and weight bearing) and don't break your legs like the other guy who removed his nails. Good luck.
Mind explaining about ROM?
Pages: 1 ... 13 14 [15] 16   Go Up