Limb Lengthening Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 14 15 [16]   Go Down

Author Topic: Soon femur LON in Istanbul  (Read 47643 times)

Sorcerer

• O' captain! My captain!
Re: Soon femur LON in Istanbul
« Reply #465 on: January 31, 2022, 04:39:38 AM »

Hey Meck how about your walking recently?

yash

« Reply #466 on: January 31, 2022, 06:06:17 AM »

Is it daacha?
cross ll exfixLON with dr hirdesh and dr saini,, 4.8femurs & 4.8tibs
164cm to 174cm  age:23
step 1(left femur & right tibia) done on 20-aug-2021..removal on 20-oct-2021
step 2(right femur-left tibia) on 21st-nov-2021 removal~10th-jan-2022
http://www.limblengtheningforum.com/index.php?topic=67864.0

31hahaha3169

• Visitor
« Reply #467 on: February 01, 2022, 03:25:09 PM »

PROPHET SEDAT WHERE AREE YOUUU🤣

Hello everyone, in tuesday i remove nails from my legs, right now is litle better , but still cant wallk because my knees is to much swollen and is pain like hell if i try , im glad is finish this madness, and hope soon will wallk again, is sad only i dont have any support or visit by doctor or even explain, but for him is money i guess most important, busy man try to do 2 3 operations per day

Sorcerer

• O' captain! My captain!
« Reply #468 on: February 18, 2022, 11:26:51 PM »

Hey Meck. How you doing these days? We are expecting your updates!

Quintet

« Reply #469 on: January 20, 2023, 06:37:17 AM »

Posting car picture with disability doesn't mean enjoying life ,
These pictures are completely misguidance to potential LLrs.
He also posted a photo right below the car picture in which he was standing in a gym(or some places for him to get gymmaxxed) so by reasoning of course he did not get disabled and was already living normal life. You always selectively response to what OP posted and presume 'average == individual'(What I wanna say is there can be big difference between the average and an individual), in addition to laughing at others who actually know better than you.

Or let's do a basic logic puzzle: Who would expose his own FB and Instagram to you if he were really making moeny for a team? And spending so much money on buying cars, and this and that  ? Don't you think these behaviours are nowhere near as what a 'shill' does? There are shills, indeed, on this forum, but check what they did. Meck coulda just not posted his real life photos and even trait and walking videos(Many shills just write diaries as a side note), not to mention exposing FB Instagram and similar  s which can represent his life details which is even more dangerous. Buying cars and other things is also out of line with a shill's behaviour.

It's really irritating to see anyone repelling any patients who would like to share experiences off by being a parasite. If you use this forum to learn informations about LL, then please behave yourself. If you just use this forum to reduce your angsts irl, seek therapies, because we are not obligatory to accept your harassments.

Quintet

« Reply #470 on: January 20, 2023, 06:41:23 AM »

Now the rationale:

In general the upper-body to lower-body ratio is 1:1 after preadolescence  https://emedicine.medscape.com/article/1948024-technique#:~:text=The%20U%2FL%20ratio%20(upper,body%20segment%20being%20about%20equal.
https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/books/NBK243/#:~:text=The%20%22lower%20segment%22%20is%20the,and%20remain%20so%20in%20adults.

Meek's legs are ¹⁶⁴⁄₂ = 82 cm tall while a 6'4"/193 cm person's legs are ¹⁹³⁄₂ = 96.5 cm. Since he lengthened 16 cm he added 82+16=98 cm but since it doesn't directly correspond to height growth it's closer to more or less ≈ 96 cm.

Meek's basically has become the slender man with potential joint problems:

Average does not equal to individual. Wtf are your guys' IQs? Someone else also showed you contradictory studies.

brendioo88

• Visitor
« Reply #471 on: January 20, 2023, 07:15:35 PM »

this must be the most entertaining diary in history of LL forums. I literally laughed my ass off

so we have Meck, a 164cm aggressive bosnian drug dealer(complete with the tacky full body tattoos, the imported from america(because its cheaper) mercedes/bmw SUVs barely speaking english with spelling and semantical mistakes only god knows how he managed to accomplish(you can literally laugh your ass off just from reading his posts)

so he went to Buldu(oh boy), and got LON femur, inserted through the knee(LoL) achieving 9.4 cm by turning up to 2mm per day resulting in this massive crookedness:

then he got the exfix removed and his nail locked, only to get an exfix installed on his tibia IN THE SAME SURGERY

What the hell is this? why is the fixator so crooked all over? let alone the bone? is this some kind of a joke?

so despite the warnings and appeals of a bunch of forum members, Meck decided everyone is jealous because he is "Winning" so he decided to take it up a notch and distract up to 2mm per day on his tibia because "he strong he know his self and how strong he am and he dont listen crap from haters"

not long after we get this gem:

GOOD GOD! Is everyone else seeing what im seeing?

More nuggets of gold:

Forgotten screw in femur by Buldu, because why not, right?!

absolutely no clue how he managed to get union on femur and tibia, especially after the shocking zigzag tibia from before the nailing:

just goes to show you that as long as you get union(somehow), everything is possible. hasaki and the other guy got screwed over by osteomyelitis that's why they are in such a bad shape so long after the surgeries. but meck did it, despite the warnings and turning 2mm per day(even 4mm per day if the calculations of one poster were correct)

Well, we don't know the long term implications of this extreme brutality over his own body but time will tell. At least he is Winning right now

p.s.

LIKE A BAWSS

SpeedDialer

« Reply #472 on: January 20, 2023, 09:10:54 PM »

Great pictures! Good points made

Quintet

« Reply #473 on: January 21, 2023, 03:13:09 AM »

Jesus... I can understand why Meck no longer updates. You can suspect but please respect. Body tatoo == Drug seller.
OK you do you guys. Actually all you wanna say were your worries about his potiential complications afterwards. They can make sense given that he did so much, but most of your words are just personal humiliations. I hope you are not just jealous, like meck said.

Additionally, do you know there is something called 'translator'? I am sure livelifetaller has a translator. It's ridiculous I don't think you guys even went to an orthopedist's and consulted a surgeon. You can hire a translator from an international LL team. That's a common sense

Limbfan2020

« Reply #474 on: January 21, 2023, 04:00:49 PM »

It seems that Meck was Dr. B.'s first test subject regarding ll. So where is he now? Starting a new drug cartel in Bosnia?

Meck

« Reply #475 on: April 09, 2023, 11:23:36 AM »

I see lot of crap comment here about me , jealousy is one serious illness, im not here to update becasue i have new perfect life and why i waste time on same idiots who write only bad, reason im here again only to update people who respect what i did. Im actually success with this fast lenthening, i have my perfect life and all girls with my drug cartel i cover all Europe and report you guys here about my job . Get your life people and stop think only bad about me my legs is perfect and i run, walk, fighht, fk all , I have new cars also and new houses on see and city all with my drug cartel

delete duplicate keywords

Kanye Western

« Reply #476 on: April 09, 2023, 02:15:48 PM »

What a diary lol.
Pages: 1 ... 14 15 [16]   Go Up