Limb Lengthening Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 16   Go Down

Author Topic: Soon femur LON in Istanbul  (Read 47054 times)

Meck

Soon femur LON in Istanbul
« on: October 21, 2019, 05:35:30 PM »

Hello everyone, today i buy plane ticket for Istanbul, in monday 28.10. 2019  i have LON femur, 7 days from now.
Im 164cm 75kg, my goal is 179cm with femur and tibia, if all be ok in 6-7 month i hope to made tibia. I have a lot of will and i hope everything will be fine. Any advice will be more than welcome

Meck

Re: Soon femur LON in Istanbul
« Reply #1 on: October 28, 2019, 08:38:04 PM »

I just done my operation before 2 hours, i will post soon all details

daikioni

« Reply #2 on: October 28, 2019, 08:54:13 PM »

Ty for your diary man good luck! i wish you a perfect recovery!

Ghostfish

« Reply #3 on: October 29, 2019, 12:45:02 AM »

Hi Meck
Wow congrats on making your journey! Femur LON should be tough but I heard ppl in Turkey is doing femur LON.  It will be very hard and painful for the first 2-3 weeks after the surgery.   Stay strong!
Wish you the very successful journey!

Meck

« Reply #4 on: October 29, 2019, 07:14:19 PM »

Still i canot write nothing, i made before 24 hours ooeration and still i feel lot of pain, pain killers not help much, i think tomorow will be better

Ghostfish

« Reply #5 on: October 30, 2019, 02:30:39 AM »

Yeah, it is generally really hard to endure pain for first 2-3 weeks after surgery.  But you will feel better and better.  Just hang in there.  Don't expect too much or move too much for a couple of weeks.  Just take care of yourself!

Meck

« Reply #6 on: October 31, 2019, 12:24:48 PM »

First day when thet operate me, I sleep and i wake up in 6 hours i shake to much because  wass very very cold in operation room, my knee hurt me to much, sameone tiet up bandage to much i feel pain all over by body, im not sleep all night, second day i wallk 5 metters and i feel cold sweet on all over by body and i feel dissy, pain not stop, day after i try wallk and i get into shook feel cold dissy ans i actually wallk 10 metter but get into shook pain killer not help, that is yesterday. Doctor came and remove bandage from my kneee and catheter to i can pee normal without pipe, 10min after that i feel like new man, no pain and all is ok. In night, last night i feel litle pain but painkiller fix easy, yesterday all day im not use because im not feel the pain until night time. Today doctor came and i wallk 10 metter without any issue, now i wallk again alone into toilet and i all fine, im not use painkiller and im not feel the pain, i start eat normally and i get power from the food, they took 2x xray and is all fine. Doctor say never see sameone wallk same day and day after, but i fight to wallk and s now 3 days after i wallk normal just slow and im not feel the pain. Main issue i have with bandage to much tiet up and my blood stop in my legs, i think I will be fine and I will kepp update

Canon

« Reply #7 on: October 31, 2019, 01:38:17 PM »

Who was the doctor and how much did you pay?

Meck

« Reply #8 on: October 31, 2019, 01:44:48 PM »

Dr Halil Buldu  in Istabul and for sure i can say he is the best, very frendly face and he help all time i fuuly trust him when i came into 6 month for tibia, find him on google have his number and see for the price i canot write price because im not alowed to do that, sory

ujin0101

• Visitor
  • CLL is a life changing game. Play it wisely.
« Reply #9 on: October 31, 2019, 06:26:11 PM »

Here is the doctor he talked about:
https://www.wannabetaller.com/leg-lengthening-surgery-surgeons/lengthening-surgeons-op-dr-halil-buldu/

LON method:
https://www.wannabetaller.com/limb-lengthening-surgery-methods/lon-method/

The cost of LON on their website:
At the moment, the cost for a single bilateral (Both Legs) surgery, either on the “femoral” or “Tibial” bones for leg lengthening, with ” LON ” Methodology is currently priced at around: (€) 17,000 Euros. (valid till 31 Dec 2019) .

sopranos

• "There is no tomarrow"
« Reply #10 on: November 02, 2019, 03:58:32 AM »

The most difficult thing is to decide and then to have surgery. Congratulations, You did the first part. I wish everything would be nice. We're both at the beginning of the process. I hope we achieve our goals.
Weight:79kg Birth date:1993 English isnt good.

Edit: I just had this surgery on 9 october 2019. My doctor is Associate Professor Ozgur Karakoyun. LON Femur with Ortovia Fixators(%100 turkish made) 4 schanz screw. My lengthening goal is min 8cm

Meck

« Reply #11 on: November 02, 2019, 07:06:37 PM »

Thx sopranos i hope we will, today i leave hospital and move into Hotel , so 5 days after operation i transfer into hotel and i buy  plane ticket  for  Thursday morning to fly home, i hope all will be fine , for now i have no pain and i start lengethening first tiime in Monday

Meck

« Reply #12 on: November 02, 2019, 11:39:56 PM »

First time without hospital, im not sleep almost all night because i have pain 8/10 i have no painkiller here and im tired up my legs when move into hotel now i feel massive pain ans i canot sleep at all, i hope morning will be better, oh this is crazy 🤪 anyone's have any advice please l, did i to early leave hospital?

Meck

« Reply #13 on: November 10, 2019, 01:21:42 AM »

After 5 days stay in hotel i decide to go home, i made plan,pay ticket and tell my doctor to give me morphin. In morning i use morphin and go on airport l, I made mistake becasue im not eat, first shook i get on airport I lose picture and cold all over by body, than i eat only litle and became much better, picture came on my eyes, i wallk about 5km on airport, second shook push me in the plane ✈, i find 3 empty seats and try sleep i feel much better 10min later, finally I get in my country and now im home, here i feel much better and i continue lengthening 1mm per day

daikioni

« Reply #14 on: November 10, 2019, 02:08:12 AM »

Keep going man!!

Meck

« Reply #15 on: November 19, 2019, 06:50:16 PM »

Today is 3 weeks and one day from my operation, righr leg is perfect no pain at all 0/10 but left leg knee have deep pain 6/10 first only night time, before 2 days start also day time pain me 7 /10 and pain not stop in left leg, i need to know when pain will gone also from left leg because this pain is crazy, pills not help

Meck

« Reply #16 on: December 02, 2019, 12:34:20 PM »

Hello everyone , today i made xray , my old fixator not work and 17 days only my left leg is works , i change fixator and today made xray and now both legs works, now only i must made 2 mm per day on my right leg 3 days to catch up left, Im in left 3.2cm and on right 2,5 cm

photo upload website

cool dungeons and dragons dice

limewalk

« Reply #17 on: December 02, 2019, 01:30:30 PM »

Hello Meck,

Thanks for updating. Your bones seem to be not straight at bone break site. Maybe you want to cross check with your doctor?

Cloudo

« Reply #18 on: December 04, 2019, 04:21:47 PM »

Hello Merck, congrats on starting your journey! How did you contact the doctor? I sent a message from the official website but no answers yet.
Cheers and good luck  :)
Original height: 176cm
Goal height: 191cm

Meck

« Reply #19 on: December 05, 2019, 11:50:10 PM »

Hi write on google dr Halil Buldu and will pop up his profile with phone and add him on what's up, he is really best of the best

Meck

« Reply #20 on: December 05, 2019, 11:51:29 PM »

I notice also cutting zone is not similar bur i think this not made me any issue

Meck

« Reply #21 on: December 17, 2019, 12:15:39 AM »

Hello, everyone today about 50 days gone from my surgery
I still wallk slowly and sametime is pain but is normal, all inside my legs grow and nerve pain must be. I need to ask sameone who already made femur and tibia together, is the right choose when i in end on February remove fixators from femur to i made same day tibia lentening or is better wait, im not scared or similar, for me is easy but what is the better idea

Montreal172

« Reply #22 on: December 17, 2019, 02:19:00 AM »

Best to wait for consolidation which can take months.

Meck

« Reply #23 on: December 18, 2019, 09:38:01 PM »

But is possible made titbia, when i remove fixators from  femur, i will handle pain and what else i just to know did sameone made it before and is danger?

Meck

« Reply #24 on: December 29, 2019, 08:49:27 PM »

Hello everyone, i reach 5.8 cm on femur for now, my goal will be 10cm, and when i remove fixators i made tibia sam day, Can anyone post picture of LON tibia to i check what wait me soon

Ghostfish

« Reply #25 on: December 30, 2019, 03:29:30 AM »

Congrats on making almost 6cm!  However, I strongly recommend you not to go over 8 cm.  I think 8 cm is pretty much max for anyone's femurs. 

Meck

« Reply #26 on: December 30, 2019, 07:08:51 PM »

Thx for advice, can please explain me why is 8cm max im new in this and i search few days fir this operation only and decide to do.For now i feel file almost 6cm i take sametime pause 2 days, situation is not ideal because i have metal on my legs but all other i feel fine, i need to know what happen if i lengthening 10cm on femur and is ok to i made tibia same day now in February when remove femur, for me is ok to made all now, why wait only to change my mind

Ghostfish

« Reply #27 on: December 31, 2019, 12:56:52 AM »

Hi Meck
I am not a doctor for cll so I have a very limited knowledge and experience.  However, I have been in this forum for a long time, did cll and met many patients.  10cm for femurs is absolutely too much.  Up to 5-6 cm lengthening in femurs is not too hard but it will get worse and worse very dramatically after 7cm.  You will feel really tight and may feel nerve pain due to the lengthening.  It will take much longer for you to recover from 10 cm as compared to 8cm.  I know there are some patients who did 10cm in femurs.  But, it is really not a good idea to take a huge risk for additional 2cm.

Regarding tibia, looks like you are planning to lengthen tibia, right?  In theory, you can get both surgeries on the same operation day. One is to remove your nail/fixator in femurs and to insert the same device into your tibias.  That is technically possible.  However, I strongly DO NOT recommend you to do this.  Femurs and tibias are not separated.  They are all connected by muscle, nerve, blood vessels, and other types of tissues.  You have already lengthened a huge amount in femurs so your tibias do not have enough capacity to lengthen.  It will be much harder for you to lengthen 5cm in tibias, as compared to new patients who are doing tibias only.  I think it may be even not possible to lengthen 5cm in tibias in your case. 

Because of that, most of patients go back home and recover after femur surgery and come back again for tibia after more than a year.  Some patients did lengthening on both segments (femurs and tibias).  In that case, they aimed at much less amount for each segment, like 5-6 cm in femurs and 4-5cm in tibias.  There should be a lot of reason why people can do this much not like 10 cm in femurs and 8cm in tibias at the same time.  You are not different from other people.  Stay realistic.   

Meck

« Reply #28 on: January 07, 2020, 07:44:05 AM »

Hi everybody , yesterday i made xray, is about 5.5cm so far so good

lelouche

« Reply #29 on: January 16, 2020, 01:21:08 AM »

hey,
can i contact you on whatsapp? I would like to get some information about LON method.
Best luck and wishes with your lengthening bro

Meck

« Reply #30 on: January 18, 2020, 09:58:12 PM »

I write you i pm my phone whats up and thx
Ghostfish, you really help me  with that info, maybe I will wait for the tibia but i have will to made now to finish all this once for all
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 16   Go Up