Limb Lengthening Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 16   Go Down

Author Topic: Soon femur LON in Istanbul  (Read 47059 times)

kilin

• Visitor
Re: Soon femur LON in Istanbul
« Reply #31 on: January 19, 2020, 10:43:00 PM »

Hello,
I did the same operation a few weeks later then you.
Lon with monorail with Halil Buldu.
I am very happy to meet someone who has had surgery like me.
I also plan to write my experience post. 

Can you tell me when you walk you feel clicks / crunch in the legs?

Meck

« Reply #32 on: January 20, 2020, 11:47:47 AM »

Yess than click sound i fix i have video how to fix easy if you have same fixators like me i will send you video my whats up is +387603127652 write me there we can share experience i will do also tibia soon

Zion

« Reply #33 on: January 21, 2020, 10:36:25 PM »

Hey Meck, did you have to see a doctor regularly when lengthening at home? or just sending updates and xrays to the doctor via email and stuff?

Meck

« Reply #34 on: January 22, 2020, 12:47:40 AM »

No need for visit doctor only every monthi made xray and send my doctor, that all

Meck

« Reply #35 on: January 24, 2020, 03:09:46 PM »

Hello everyone i reach more than 7.5 cm on femur i hope i will can get up to 9, Right now i stop lengthening because my muscle  is very very tight now and i feel pain when try move i need relax 3 days than start again, My femurs is to long now

image hosting sites

Zion

« Reply #36 on: January 24, 2020, 06:41:00 PM »

Glad you are ok, I think the reason they all look so long is because of the lack of muscle...so it should get better in time...

Meck

« Reply #37 on: February 10, 2020, 12:39:53 PM »

Hello everyone ,  today i made xray and i finish my lenthening for femur i reach 9.4cm, and in monday 7 days from now i have tibia surgery and remove device from femur same day , i will made few pic after tibia done , my goal on tibia is 8.5 to be totally 18 cm and im not go bellow that
I hope all will be fine because im not wait for tibia

NEET

« Reply #38 on: February 10, 2020, 01:28:57 PM »

Hi  Meck,
your femur looks real long, nice man. congratulation!!
wish your callus form fast and you'll recover soon.

Meck

« Reply #39 on: February 10, 2020, 01:47:00 PM »

Thx mate, I feel great also I'm now 10cm taller and im on half way only,  is fantastic

Meck

« Reply #40 on: February 10, 2020, 08:14:38 PM »

I made tatto my arm to remeber this when i start lenthening femur and tibia

Skyisthelimit

« Reply #41 on: February 10, 2020, 08:41:47 PM »

Thx mate, I feel great also I'm now 10cm taller and im on half way only,  is fantastic
Impressive gains, Meck!
 How are your legs feeling?
 Are you ready for the tibias?
 Don’t you think that 8.5 on tibias is a lot to ask for in one round after just lengthening almost 10cm on femurs?
 Please keep us updated. Congrats on your achievements!

Meck

« Reply #42 on: February 10, 2020, 08:51:55 PM »

Thx mate, many they say is danger made without wait femur to heal but i will try, and if i can i will do 8.5 on tibia, maybe I will canot, never know but I will try , for now i feel fine I wallk with crouches and is ok

Skyisthelimit

« Reply #43 on: February 10, 2020, 08:59:47 PM »

Really hope you reconsider the amount you want to lengthen right now. If you really want that amount than maybe you can do 4-5cm now and come back in a few years for another 4-5cm. Thats way safer than going all in on tibias. That would be similar to what Paley is offering in one of his options.

Zion

« Reply #44 on: February 10, 2020, 09:49:03 PM »

Thx mate, many they say is danger made without wait femur to heal but i will try, and if i can i will do 8.5 on tibia, maybe I will canot, never know but I will try , for now i feel fine I wallk with crouches and is ok

So what you will try to do, is basically start lengthening tibia once you get the femur frames off, correct?

Please keep a diary of the process, thanks in advance and good luck!

Meck

« Reply #45 on: February 10, 2020, 10:18:22 PM »

Yess right now i have fixators on femur and in 6 days i made tibia LON and remove fixators from femur, i will post  picture when done and keep diary update with tibia how is going, i actually start like the pain and i think i will made 8.5. When I made tatto pain to much legs and tatoo because I sit  for days into one possition until tatoo done but better do all now and enjoy after than made half tibia than again half in few years or month's, that is my opinion

Zion

« Reply #46 on: February 10, 2020, 10:34:07 PM »

Yess right now i have fixators on femur and in 6 days i made tibia LON and remove fixators from femur, i will post  picture when done and keep diary update with tibia how is going, i actually start like the pain and i think i will made 8.5. When I made tatto pain to much legs and tatoo because I sit  for days into one possition until tatoo done but better do all now and enjoy after than made half tibia than again half in few years or month's, that is my opinion

Thank you man, good luck with all that!

By the way, what did your doctor said about doing Tibia right after finishing lengthening on the femur?

Meck

« Reply #47 on: February 10, 2020, 10:38:26 PM »

I can sit normal, not lose knee space movements and he say I'm ready for tibia because my knees is ok and I wallk normal

Skyisthelimit

« Reply #48 on: February 11, 2020, 12:00:55 AM »

Well... If this is what you think is the best option for you then all I can say is good luck and I hope everything goes as you plan! Also, I’m very intrigued to see how this is gonna go. I’m sure that if you follow all your doctor’s instructions and stay on top of physio, then everything will go well.
Hope you have a great journey, and I’ll be following this diary very closely. So if you could keep uploading pictures that would be great!

Jim_dabarber

« Reply #49 on: February 11, 2020, 02:46:46 AM »

Hello everyone ,  today i made xray and i finish my lenthening for femur i reach 9.4cm, and in monday 7 days from now i have tibia surgery and remove device from femur same day , i will made few pic after tibia done , my goal on tibia is 8.5 to be totally 18 cm and im not go bellow that
I hope all will be fine because im not wait for tibia

Hey man, i would really reconsider doing tibias with those frames. The alignment on those femurs is way off. Have you got a standing xray of your full legs to check for alignment of hips, knees, and ankles? Its very important to keep near perfect alignment to prevent bow legs or x-legs.
I might be wrong but looking at just these xrays i suspect you will have bow legs. The problem will most likely get worse if you do tibias with these same fixators that have no way of correcting the angle of the bones.
165 cm pre LL / 174 cm after undergoing 4cm on tibias and 5cm on femurs, Cross-Lengthening with Dr. Kulesh and Dr. Solomin / http://www.limblengtheningforum.com/index.php?topic=5016.0

cyborg4life

« Reply #50 on: February 11, 2020, 03:03:32 AM »

Wishing you luck my man, I got it done and it was life changing. ALthough I only needed a 2inch fix because I had a height imbalance.
Your friendly neighborhood Cyborg spreading LL awareness
https://cyborg4life.com/
YouTube: Cyborg 4 Life

Meck

« Reply #51 on: February 11, 2020, 07:11:01 AM »

Jim_dabarber@ even right now i can put my legs together close one by one and have not even 1cm emtpy space between my legs, so bow legs is not possible because if I can do now, when remove fixators from femur I will reborn
Before I do brake dance and my legs are very strong, belive me i will success, because I believe in myself

Cyborg4life@ thx so much is really life changed even now when im almost 10cm taller, i can imagine when tibia done, my life will be much much better l, because short height is sickness and is sillent killer for everyone us here

Meck

« Reply #52 on: February 11, 2020, 07:31:24 PM »

I have strange deep pain inside my legs in emtpy space between my bone, before when I lengthening this pain is not present

Fox

« Reply #53 on: February 12, 2020, 09:49:25 AM »

I have strange deep pain inside my legs in emtpy space between my bone, before when I lengthening this pain is not present

maybe its the muscles and nerves streching?
165.5 / 5'5"

Stepfast

• Visitor
« Reply #54 on: February 14, 2020, 09:43:43 AM »

Your bone are align? I doubt

Meck

« Reply #55 on: February 14, 2020, 10:05:56 AM »

How you mean? not understand

Stepfast

• Visitor
« Reply #56 on: February 14, 2020, 10:15:55 AM »

How you mean? not understand

Bone doesn't look straight,

Meck

« Reply #57 on: February 14, 2020, 10:18:28 AM »

Monday is coming in 2 days and i feel litle scray , in same day i remove femur fixators and made tibia LON surgery, right now i feel pain deep inside my femur where is empty space  between bone , but i fix pain with tramadol, i hope this tibia will not pain me a lot because i lose all power in this almost 4 mounths with femur lenthening, i will notice in monday what will happen

Stepfast

• Visitor
« Reply #58 on: February 14, 2020, 10:23:20 AM »

How much centimeters are you considering on tibia?

Meck

« Reply #59 on: February 14, 2020, 10:31:51 AM »

Min is 7.5 , my goal is 8.5 or 8 , im not go below this numbers i hope 18 cm from both surgery , right now i reach 9.4

Stepfast

• Visitor
« Reply #60 on: February 14, 2020, 10:38:43 AM »

Min is 7.5 , my goal is 8.5 or 8 , im not go below this numbers i hope 18 cm from both surgery , right now i reach 9.4

Ooooooooo this is huge, your doctor is agree?

Meck

« Reply #61 on: February 14, 2020, 11:37:08 AM »

Yess doctor say im strong because i can sit now normal with femur frame inside my legs , im not lose knee space and that is important , but i feel tired from femur i just wait to remove device and put in tibia , i hope tibia will be less stress and pain
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 16   Go Up