Limb Lengthening Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 9 10 [11] 12 13 ... 16   Go Down

Author Topic: Soon femur LON in Istanbul  (Read 47372 times)

more

Re: Soon femur LON in Istanbul
« Reply #310 on: July 24, 2020, 10:25:04 AM »

I decide to stay in hotel this time until lengthening done on tibia, becasue I don't have internal nail and this fixator move to much i have feeling will broke every moment. So better for me stay into hotel and finish lengthening and remove fixator and get nail inside, becasue when I stand up now my bones move to much inside and is danger go home like this, I will try lengthening litle faster 1.5mm sametime 2mm per day and i will give my best

I will try 1.5 or 2 mm per day
This was your comment at that time You already finished femur and were almost half lengthening on tibia.
again You are lying and fooling future LLrs You did 1.5 mm per day.
Second thing Your callus look like bone grafting in tibia.

Meck

« Reply #311 on: July 24, 2020, 10:33:38 AM »

You bloody idiot with your bad  life who smap  all diary , i made in start on february tibia and i remove nails in 15 april i reach 7  cm , many time i do 6 time per day not 4 to finish soon and remove device in 2 month i reach 7 cm on tibia  and if you say xray is fake i think you are totaly idiot , if they banned you from this forum i will be back and update diary all time , i cant be here if have one idiot like you to made me angry with no reason
i give my facebook above to pepole can see me im real and im now 181cm , so fu ck off
« Last Edit: July 24, 2020, 11:01:18 AM by Meck »

more

« Reply #312 on: July 24, 2020, 10:51:54 AM »

You bloody idiot with your bad  life to smap all diary , i made in start on february tibia and i remove nails in 15 april i reach 7  cm , many time i do 6 time per day to finish soon and remove device in 2 month i reach 7 cm and if you say xray is fake i think you are totaly idiot , if they banned you from this forum i will be back and update diary all time , i cant be here if have one idiot like you to made me angry with no reason
i give my facebook above to pepole can see me im real and im now 181cm , so fu ck off

Meck keep posting . I will never come back to your diary.
let's move forward.
Post whatever You want to 
I posted some facts those are enough for a potential patients
be strong Bye bye... forever

a

• 5'9
« Reply #313 on: July 24, 2020, 11:43:21 AM »

Hello, Mirnel

Please keep updating your diary. As the user "more" said, he will not post any further thing into your diary.
Don't let future LL'ers down please.
I wish you the best recovery brother.

Best Regards
height: 174-5 at night
wingspan: 180+

« Reply #314 on: July 27, 2020, 07:52:51 PM »

You have given the people of CLL Community an ideal to strive towards, you have showed them how you accomplished this in a very short period of time. You do not need to proof anything, unlike many people who had this surgery, you decided to share your experience and went through all this by your self. So keep moving forward, both Dr Halil and i wish you the best. ✌🏼✌🏼

azman

« Reply #315 on: July 30, 2020, 05:40:11 AM »

You have given the people of CLL Community an ideal to strive towards, you have showed them how you accomplished this in a very short period of time. You do not need to proof anything, unlike many people who had this surgery, you decided to share your experience and went through all this by your self. So keep moving forward, both Dr Halil and i wish you the best. ✌🏼✌🏼

Now that's was nice of you.

Dirty dirty sleazy sleazy SalesMan.
https://www.instagram.com/p/B1_hdLVHQdu/  = Sleaz Bag Flea Bag @MuratEkinci 

ididUrMIM

« Reply #316 on: July 31, 2020, 01:25:31 PM »

Do the moderators of these forums have their head up their a$$. This is starting to turn into harassment against Meck. Moderator, do your actual job and ban the idiots. I understand the people who warned him not to lengthen so much but there is no need to repeat it 100 times over and over again. All advise against certain amounts of LL is fine but once you have your say f*ck off and sleep.

aitkai

• Visitor
« Reply #317 on: August 01, 2020, 01:48:42 AM »

I agree. There are so many trolls on this forum.

There should also be an upvote, and downvote system on comments; so people know whether other agree with them or not.
I do not agree with all these people trashing on Meck. Give the guy a break.

I honestly think people are a little jealous he got the height he did.

ididUrMIM

« Reply #318 on: August 01, 2020, 05:51:43 AM »

I agree. There are so many trolls on this forum.

There should also be an upvote, and downvote system on comments; so people know whether other agree with them or not.
I do not agree with all these people trashing on Meck. Give the guy a break.

I honestly think people are a little jealous he got the height he did.

Although I think some may genuinely have concern for Meck simply because their body cannot handle what Meck can and they assume Mecks body would not be able to handle as much.

People on this forum are greedy fu*ckers, they got X-ray photos, photos of Meck and even his facebook profile. Now, Meck pretty much went in and got everything done really fast, although personally I would rather take my time if I were doing the lengths he did, there are many who would have gotten jealous. He is fine now, and people don’t believe that here, they want more videos so they can expose him like they have with others in the past. I am on the forums 1) To kill time during covid19 and 2) Get as much information as I can on the doctors before I go forward with my procedure.
After seeing how Meck and Overdozer were practically walked all over, I have no desire to post any kind of diary.
People are forgetting that in the early 2000s larger lengthening cases were much more common than they are now.

I remember there was this guy about a year ago who joined the forums, he was a patient of a doctor from Ukraine I forget his name. Anyway, this guy had done lengthening years before he actually joined the forums and he was fully recovered. He started posting his experience and hear this, he provided the forum with 6 or more videos of him at the gym including a full 15 minute jogging video and without any edits. What happens next? The haters who just linger around these forums like parasites come out of their holes and accuse this guy of promoting his doctor and deceiving everyone. Needless to say he quit and deleted all his videos and photos while at it. So I left the forums at the time too and I know 2 others who have successfully lengthened this without making a diary or even looking through anything on these forums.
There are groups all over the world created by many for information on LL, this forum while it is the only forum, it’s not the only source of information.

aitkai

• Visitor
« Reply #319 on: August 02, 2020, 01:41:19 AM »

Although I think some may genuinely have concern for Meck simply because their body cannot handle what Meck can and they assume Mecks body would not be able to handle as much.

People on this forum are greedy fu*ckers, they got X-ray photos, photos of Meck and even his facebook profile. Now, Meck pretty much went in and got everything done really fast, although personally I would rather take my time if I were doing the lengths he did, there are many who would have gotten jealous. He is fine now, and people don’t believe that here, they want more videos so they can expose him like they have with others in the past. I am on the forums 1) To kill time during covid19 and 2) Get as much information as I can on the doctors before I go forward with my procedure.
After seeing how Meck and Overdozer were practically walked all over, I have no desire to post any kind of diary.
People are forgetting that in the early 2000s larger lengthening cases were much more common than they are now.

I remember there was this guy about a year ago who joined the forums, he was a patient of a doctor from Ukraine I forget his name. Anyway, this guy had done lengthening years before he actually joined the forums and he was fully recovered. He started posting his experience and hear this, he provided the forum with 6 or more videos of him at the gym including a full 15 minute jogging video and without any edits. What happens next? The haters who just linger around these forums like parasites come out of their holes and accuse this guy of promoting his doctor and deceiving everyone. Needless to say he quit and deleted all his videos and photos while at it. So I left the forums at the time too and I know 2 others who have successfully lengthened this without making a diary or even looking through anything on these forums.
There are groups all over the world created by many for information on LL, this forum while it is the only forum, it’s not the only source of information.

Sheesh. Sad to hear about that guy who trolled out of the LL community. He was genuinely trying to share his LL journey, like Meck.

Yeah, when I get my surgery done in a few months; I am definitely not posting a diary on here. Too toxic.

Thanks for sharing all this information. I appreciate it.

MidGuy

« Reply #320 on: August 03, 2020, 10:32:21 AM »

I want to make a point clear.
As I see there is generally a ten percent difference between xray and actual measurement so Meck disnot lenghtened 9.4 but it is 9.4 - 0.94 = 8.5 also his doctor should have measured his growth from the middle of the bone but he did from long side which added close to 5mms. So I think Meck actually lenghtened his femur 8cm not 9.4cm. It is also same for the tibia. So you people can stop blaming him for doing something unnatural.

drxboom

« Reply #321 on: August 20, 2020, 11:45:42 AM »

how was your healing process? Is your walk the same as before
170cm goal 177 -178

Meck

« Reply #322 on: August 22, 2020, 10:34:19 AM »

Hello everyone im feel great and enjoy my new life , i made Instagram ,there i will post videos and photos , i recovery very well

https://www.instagram.com/mirnelcivic/?hl=en

drxboom

« Reply #323 on: August 22, 2020, 10:46:06 AM »

glad to see you meck
170cm goal 177 -178

drxboom

« Reply #324 on: August 22, 2020, 10:54:43 AM »

How is your walk, can you take a video
170cm goal 177 -178

Tartar

« Reply #325 on: August 22, 2020, 10:55:35 AM »

You look great despite the huge height increase. Natural result. Have you already started to do some gym exercise for your legs?

Meck

« Reply #326 on: August 22, 2020, 10:58:18 AM »

Only my legs wass short femur and titbia , my wingspan is 176 cm and now i look natural 181 cm , i do exeercise every day,  buy my private fitness and spend there much time, everything is great now

ghkid2019

• Inactive account
« Reply #327 on: August 22, 2020, 02:37:20 PM »

Congratulations meck. You looking great man!
This account is no longer in use.

User requested self-ban.

Meck

« Reply #328 on: August 22, 2020, 02:53:30 PM »

Thx mate , now is all great i have only one isssue for now i do exercise every day but still canot get 6-packs on my stomach, i lose about 25 kg during surgery , hope soon i get more muscle and 6 pack on my belly

ghkid2019

• Inactive account
« Reply #329 on: August 22, 2020, 03:14:00 PM »

Meck I would worry about body shape later. You should eat as much protein as you can for now. Get that bone to remodel and shape stronger for now. Cut calories later. Eat as much as you can, specifically protein  and calcium and vitamin d, k2.

Get that bone looking good, then do a cut while working out

Eat more brother remember ur bones need that food everyday.

You will get six pack later ;) no rush meck, you got this
This account is no longer in use.

User requested self-ban.

Skyisthelimit

« Reply #330 on: August 22, 2020, 03:19:01 PM »

I’m glad to see an update from you, Meck. Started to get worried... How’s everything going with recovery? How’s your walk, and also can you post pictures of your current x rays?
Glad you’re back, bud. Keep grinding and overcome your obstacles! Many people on this forum have your back, so you can come and vent here whenever you need to.

Skyisthelimit

« Reply #331 on: August 22, 2020, 03:25:19 PM »

Meck I would worry about body shape later. You should eat as much protein as you can for now. Get that bone to remodel and shape stronger for now. Cut calories later. Eat as much as you can, specifically protein  and calcium and vitamin d, k2.

Get that bone looking good, then do a cut while working out

Eat more brother remember ur bones need that food everyday.

You will get six pack later ;) no rush meck, you got this
I agree with Ghkid, Meck. The most important thing at this moment is your recovery. It’ll be way easier if you fully recover first and then go all out in the gym. The gym is a vital part of your rehabilitation, don’t get me wrong, but you should prioritize getting your legs back to normal-ish over getting abs.

a

• 5'9
« Reply #332 on: August 22, 2020, 03:40:29 PM »

Holy sh*t Meck, you lengthened too fast which is literally impossible to bear for most of the people but seems like you got this!
I'm so glad for you, but please don't try to get 6 packs or anything. There are things you need to focus first. Everything has their own priority.

Drink milk, get extra vitamin pills, sleep well. You are 5'11 now. It's a great height, I'm pretty sure you'll enjoy it even better and mucher after your bones are fully healed. You need to focus on their healing now, so please take care of yourself and focus on training (most importantly scretching) the legs rather than training the upper body.

Also, could you please provide walking gait videos if you can, I'd understand if you don't wanna do it. I'm just asking because I also consider Halil Buldu and I just wanted to see your condition, and x-rays.

Good Luck, Mirnel

Meck

« Reply #333 on: August 22, 2020, 04:08:24 PM »

I understand all must eat good and be carefull with training soon i will find samoene to record me wallk barefoot, i made this place for me only and i spend here many time do exercise every day, for now is great, thx everyone and have nice day

a

• 5'9
« Reply #334 on: August 22, 2020, 04:51:05 PM »

Mirnel, don't mind me asking please.

But what is your job? You seem to be pretty rich. It's so great for you.

Iron_Man

« Reply #335 on: August 22, 2020, 10:12:42 PM »

Hi Mirnel! You look good! What’s your sitting height/inseam?  If you measured it

Kal el

« Reply #336 on: August 23, 2020, 09:06:38 AM »

If i am not wrong then i think meck would look like professional MMA ufc fighter max holloway..that guy also has a wingspan of 175cm and a height of 5'11 with 42 inch legs..those are really good and long legs.😊

Kal el

« Reply #337 on: August 23, 2020, 09:10:05 AM »

I wish i also look like meck in the future..it is my dream to be 5'11..i also have a 178cm wingspan..and a current height if 171cm..need 10cm🥺🥺..wld probably go for a 5cm split on both femur and tibia for a conservative and safe length according to CLL standards...meck u r really a true inspiration for me🥺.

ZUCC420

« Reply #338 on: August 23, 2020, 12:08:45 PM »

5'4" / 164 cm frame with a 6'4" / 193 cm person's legs, take the average ¹⁶⁴⁄₂⁺¹⁹³⁄₂ = 178.5 cm ≈ 5' 10.3"  which is more likely to be his real height than 6', since direct bone growth and lengthening doesn't correspond to the exact height growth.
« Last Edit: August 23, 2020, 02:34:58 PM by ZUCC420 »
Strange times are these in which we live when old and young are taught falsehoods. And the one man that dares to tell the truth is called at once a lunatic and fool. - Plato

A man can do what he wants, but not want what he wants. - Arthur Schopenhauer

ZUCC420

« Reply #339 on: August 23, 2020, 02:55:07 PM »

Now the rationale:

In general the upper-body to lower-body ratio is 1:1 after preadolescence
The U/L ratio (upper body segment : lower body segment) at birth is about 1.7; at age 3 years it is 1.3; at greater than 7 years, it is 1.0 with the upper body segment and lower body segment being about equal
https://emedicine.medscape.com/article/1948024-technique#:~:text=The%20U%2FL%20ratio%20(upper,body%20segment%20being%20about%20equal.

The "lower segment" is the distance from the symphysis pubis to the plantar surface of the foot and represents the "limb" contribution to total height. At birth the normal upper to lower segment ratio is 1.7:1. The legs grow more rapidly than the trunk, and by age 10 the segments are equal and remain so in adults.
https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/books/NBK243/#:~:text=The%20%22lower%20segment%22%20is%20the,and%20remain%20so%20in%20adults.

Meek's legs are ¹⁶⁴⁄₂ = 82 cm tall while a 6'4"/193 cm person's legs are ¹⁹³⁄₂ = 96.5 cm. Since he lengthened 16 cm he added 82+16=98 cm but since it doesn't directly correspond to height growth it's closer to more or less ≈ 96 cm.

Meek's basically has become the slender man with potential joint problems:

« Last Edit: August 23, 2020, 06:10:32 PM by ZUCC420 »
Strange times are these in which we live when old and young are taught falsehoods. And the one man that dares to tell the truth is called at once a lunatic and fool. - Plato

A man can do what he wants, but not want what he wants. - Arthur Schopenhauer

a

• 5'9
« Reply #340 on: August 23, 2020, 03:05:41 PM »

With that math, seems like i'll have the legs of a 197cm guy standing at 185cm after my 12 cm lengthening.
Pages: 1 ... 9 10 [11] 12 13 ... 16   Go Up