Limb Lengthening Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 10 11 [12] 13 14 ... 16   Go Down

Author Topic: Soon femur LON in Istanbul  (Read 47070 times)

deletedaccount

Re: Soon femur LON in Istanbul
« Reply #341 on: August 23, 2020, 03:12:49 PM »

tfw I already look like how Meck looks after 16+ cm lengthening

a

• 5'9
« Reply #342 on: August 23, 2020, 03:30:57 PM »

Rip.
tfw I already look like how Meck looks after 16+ cm lengthening
height: 174-5 at night
wingspan: 180+

drxboom

« Reply #343 on: August 23, 2020, 03:54:55 PM »

Therefore, the extension should be max 6-7 cm. Of course, it would be disguised with some clothes
170cm goal 177 -178

Kal el

« Reply #344 on: August 23, 2020, 04:34:03 PM »

Yo dude ZUCC...i think u r leonardo da vinci himself..u r the 1 who devised the vitruvian men design..😑..who told u that a always has a 1:1 upper to lower body ratio😆..dude my legs are 39 inches long n i am only 67 inches..does that look like a 1:1 ratio to you....find me even 1 guy who has a perfect 1:1 ratio in this matter😆..i bet u will work ur ass off n wont be able to find 1..its true CLL wld fk up ur proportions for worse or good..but its upto u how much trade of u want for height vs proportions.

Kal el

« Reply #345 on: August 23, 2020, 04:50:19 PM »

The only guy i found close to 1:1 ratio is michael phelps with 76 inch height with 39 inch legs..that too 1 inch longer legs than a perfect 1:1 ratio..and mark my words guys that dude is a olympic 23 times gold medalist in swimming..and it his super large torso has a very key role on tht account..his torso is way bigger than a average persons..even for a 6 feet guy his torso would be very big..swimmers tend to have bigger torsos then legs..it helps them a lot in swimming...to cut the water with efficiency.

Tartar

« Reply #346 on: August 23, 2020, 05:01:30 PM »

Now the rationale:

In general the upper-body to lower-body ratio is 1:1 after preadolescence  https://emedicine.medscape.com/article/1948024-technique#:~:text=The%20U%2FL%20ratio%20(upper,body%20segment%20being%20about%20equal.

Meek's legs are ¹⁶⁴⁄₂ = 82 cm tall while a 6'4"/193 cm person's legs are ¹⁹³⁄₂ = 96.5 cm. Since he lengthened 16 cm he added 82+16=98 cm but since it doesn't directly correspond to height growth it's closer to more or less ≈ 96 cm.

Meek's basically has become the slender man with potential joint problems:

You have lost so much time to write a no sense sentence lol

Tartar

« Reply #347 on: August 23, 2020, 05:05:31 PM »

The only guy i found close to 1:1 ratio is michael phelps with 76 inch height with 39 inch legs..that too 1 inch longer legs than a perfect 1:1 ratio..and mark my words guys that dude is a olympic 23 times gold medalist in swimming..and it his super large torso has a very key role on tht account..his torso is way bigger than a average persons..even for a 6 feet guy his torso would be very big..swimmers tend to have bigger torsos then legs..it helps them a lot in swimming...to cut the water with efficiency.
Telling the truth I don’t think that Phelps is so short legged, he’s just slightly on the short side. What makes appear his torso longer is how wide and how broad his shoulders are, in addition he has not an hypertrophic chest or abdomen so it looks even longer

ZUCC420

« Reply #348 on: August 23, 2020, 05:09:42 PM »

In this thread, scientifically illiterate imbeciles that doesn't know what general means and cannot read the relevant literature.
Strange times are these in which we live when old and young are taught falsehoods. And the one man that dares to tell the truth is called at once a lunatic and fool. - Plato

A man can do what he wants, but not want what he wants. - Arthur Schopenhauer

Tartar

« Reply #349 on: August 23, 2020, 05:49:02 PM »

You don't know what you are talking about, you have made some elementary school calculations without any sense pretending that's science.
Are you assuming that everybody in the world has a leg to body ratio of 1:1? Are we all identical? Maybe made with a 3D printer? ;D
Body proportion are different in every person...inseam to body ratio for example in NORMAL population is between 0,42 and 0,50. This should be enough to let you think about your claim before telling people that they are ignorant.
In addition it's impolite to jeer a person like Meck, who has shared with all of us his experience and showed us his good final result.

ZUCC420

« Reply #350 on: August 23, 2020, 05:59:30 PM »

You don't know what you are talking about, you have made some elementary school calculations without any sense pretending that's science.
Are you assuming that everybody in the world has a leg to body ratio of 1:1? Are we all identical? Maybe made with a 3D printer? ;D
Body proportion are different in every person...inseam to body ratio for example in NORMAL population is between 0,42 and 0,50. This should be enough to let you think about your claim before telling people that they are ignorant.
In addition it's impolite to jeer a person like Meck, who has shared with all of us his experience and showed us his good final result.

It seems you're butthurt about the fact that I hurt your boy's feelings, is that why you're reasoning emotionally instead of using logic and citing sources that corroborates your hogwash?
Strange times are these in which we live when old and young are taught falsehoods. And the one man that dares to tell the truth is called at once a lunatic and fool. - Plato

ghkid2019

• Inactive account
« Reply #351 on: August 23, 2020, 06:08:29 PM »

Can we be nice. Like Meck already did his surgery, even if you disliked the results and blame him, it's already done, so if it's considered a bad result to y'all then you really don't have to rub salt on the wound. He can't do anything about it now, or change and go back, and if hes still recovering mind that so just be wary and les just view the diary as a diary and not our editorial thanks y'alls

And so far Meck seems to be happy about it, so.let it be, maybe open a thread in proportions subforum to discuss how to lengthen good.proportions
This account is no longer in use.

User requested self-ban.

ZUCC420

« Reply #352 on: August 23, 2020, 06:30:28 PM »

Can we be nice. Like Meck already did his surgery, even if you disliked the results and blame him, it's already done, so if it's considered a bad result to y'all then you really don't have to rub salt on the wound. He can't do anything about it now, or change and go back, and if hes still recovering mind that so just be wary and les just view the diary as a diary and not our editorial thanks y'alls

And so far Meck seems to be happy about it, so.let it be, maybe open a thread in proportions subforum to discuss how to lengthen good.proportions

I don't know if you're referring to me or not since you explicitly didn't say but I never expressed disapproval nor derision at his stupid decision to lengthen beyond what's putatively known as "safe". I just said that his body will resemble the "slenderman" character because of body ratios and alluded the potential complications he'll face in the future, which any reputable CLL doctor would say to him btw. My post:

5'4" / 164 cm frame with a 6'4" / 193 cm person's legs, take the average ¹⁶⁴⁄₂⁺¹⁹³⁄₂ = 178.5 cm ≈ 5' 10.3"  which is more likely to be his real height than 6', since direct bone growth and lengthening doesn't correspond to the exact height growth.

Now the rationale:

In general the upper-body to lower-body ratio is 1:1 after preadolescence
The U/L ratio (upper body segment : lower body segment) at birth is about 1.7; at age 3 years it is 1.3; at greater than 7 years, it is 1.0 with the upper body segment and lower body segment being about equal
https://emedicine.medscape.com/article/1948024-technique#:~:text=The%20U%2FL%20ratio%20(upper,body%20segment%20being%20about%20equal.
At birth the normal upper to lower segment ratio is 1.7:1. The legs grow more rapidly than the trunk, and by age 10 the segments are equal and remain so in adults.
https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/books/NBK243/#:~:text=The%20%22lower%20segment%22%20is%20the,and%20remain%20so%20in%20adults.

Meek's legs are ¹⁶⁴⁄₂ = 82 cm tall while a 6'4"/193 cm person's legs are ¹⁹³⁄₂ = 96.5 cm. Since he lengthened 16 cm he added 82+16=98 cm but since it doesn't directly correspond to height growth it's closer to more or less ≈ 96 cm.

ghkid2019

• Inactive account
« Reply #353 on: August 23, 2020, 06:38:55 PM »

To me, that's an insensitive intented attack. Just my two cents. May not be the case. Oh wells
This account is no longer in use.

User requested self-ban.

Tartar

« Reply #354 on: August 23, 2020, 07:51:55 PM »

You don't know nothing about Meck proportion that's the point, you're doing this no sense speech you're just showing that you are not able to understand what is an average ratio

taller2023

« Reply #355 on: August 24, 2020, 08:26:59 AM »

Today i made first xray after 11 days of lenthening, so far reach about 2,5 cm , have pain in my left leg , deep deep pain in bone , but i think will be fine

No look right.  Is this right?  Meck you walk good? 

aitkai

• Visitor
« Reply #356 on: August 25, 2020, 03:22:31 AM »

No look right.  Is this right?  Meck you walk good?

That was before the nail was put in. Please read the whole thread before making toxic remarks. Thanks

aitkai

• Visitor
« Reply #357 on: August 25, 2020, 03:23:05 AM »

These are the latest images of Mecks recovery.

aitkai

• Visitor
« Reply #358 on: August 25, 2020, 03:24:02 AM »

I read all crap what you guys write and i really dont know why im ansver at all. I went in this journey alone and noone help me or explain anything and i finish this alone and im succes so i dont wannt explain nothing to anyone , is my life and is finish with lenthening , my pain gone now i live perfect life i buy 2 SUV for me to drive and my bones heal, dont have time now for forum and fight with unknow people here to explain. My surgey do Halil Buldu not wannabetaller and i think im 16.5 reach but when i checked im 17cm and i lenthening almost evry day 1.5 mm. I will find sameone to record video of how i wallk to post here and finish this madness about that . This is my FB and anyone who write diary is fake or similar can find me on Facebook https://www.facebook.com/CivicMirnel

This is my last xray made  Femur and tibia and my new toys , so please stop write here bad and write me to explain anything im finish with lengthening

drxboom

« Reply #359 on: August 26, 2020, 05:49:47 PM »

Now the rationale:

In general the upper-body to lower-body ratio is 1:1 after preadolescence  https://emedicine.medscape.com/article/1948024-technique#:~:text=The%20U%2FL%20ratio%20(upper,body%20segment%20being%20about%20equal.
https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/books/NBK243/#:~:text=The%20%22lower%20segment%22%20is%20the,and%20remain%20so%20in%20adults.

But also better than being short
170cm goal 177 -178

Fox

« Reply #360 on: August 26, 2020, 11:32:00 PM »

But also better than being short

This.
165.5 / 5'5"

Skyisthelimit

« Reply #361 on: November 16, 2020, 10:39:33 PM »

Yo Meck!!
It’s been quite sometime since your last post on the forum. We’ve been eagerly waiting for you to post something. You’ve become somewhat of a legend around here lol. I think I can speak for everyone when I say I hope you update us soon. It would be greatly appreciated. Take care!
Sky

Skyisthelimit

« Reply #362 on: November 16, 2020, 10:45:59 PM »

Shut off the haters of this forums. They be hatin cuz they aint playin. Especially this guy Zucc what’s his face. He is jealous because he’ll probably never get the cash to go through this. You can easily tell that he’s miserable with his life just by the fact that he’s in this forum hating at a guy who’s actually achieving his dreams.

Skyisthelimit

« Reply #363 on: November 16, 2020, 10:52:14 PM »

Do it for the homies who’ve been rooting for you through thick and thin, reading your every update and supporting you from afar.

AnotherShorty

« Reply #364 on: November 17, 2020, 05:10:55 PM »

Hi All,

I have been following him on Instagram... he got a new tattoo, spending quality time with his girlfriend and driving an amazing car listening to some turkey music.... he also loves the pool.

He is a badass and hope things work out for him in future as well...

I understand people were trying to help him realize the risk associated with this insane lengthening but at one point they turned toxic and made him leave the forum... too bad we will never know how he is ACTUALLY doing.

Regards
We need advancements in LL, and I need money, time, strength and opportunity !!

Astronomy

« Reply #365 on: November 26, 2020, 12:25:38 PM »

Sorry for my out-of-date reply...You left from this forum long time ago.
Anyway,let's say fk to that guy named ZUCC.
I think he came here for stopping us from LL.That's what I thought.

Astronomy

« Reply #366 on: November 30, 2020, 04:36:11 PM »

Now the raptionale:

So u meant our upper body and lower body wont develop anymore after preadole.?

Astronomy

« Reply #367 on: December 01, 2020, 07:55:36 AM »

Look at another poor guy
Bone not straight
claiming he got 6.5 cm on tibia
This is not 6.5 cm it is hardly 5 cm

X-rays can measure precisely lengthened bone length decimally not along the vertical directions from the tops to the ground.End of story.

Kal el

« Reply #368 on: January 06, 2021, 08:29:39 AM »

It's not the looks bro..google it and u will find how long his legs are.

a

• 5'9
« Reply #369 on: February 12, 2021, 08:19:39 AM »

Bumping this.

more

« Reply #370 on: February 20, 2021, 04:29:26 PM »

Hello Meck
how are you?

a

• 5'9
« Reply #371 on: February 22, 2021, 11:28:01 PM »

He does not even answer. Good luck Meck. My prayers are with you. I quit the forum for months, when I came back I thought you'd rescue already. Seems like you didn't. I wish the best for you g.
Pages: 1 ... 10 11 [12] 13 14 ... 16   Go Up