Limb Lengthening Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 12 13 [14] 15 16   Go Down

Author Topic: Soon femur LON in Istanbul  (Read 47063 times)

more

Re: Soon femur LON in Istanbul
« Reply #403 on: April 05, 2021, 10:31:25 AM »

This is not a normal walk .You are wadding in starting. This walk is called wadding walk

Sibirskiy

« Reply #404 on: April 05, 2021, 10:39:14 AM »

This is not a normal walk .You are wadding in starting. This walk is called wadding walk

https://m.

Source: Video from JAMA network, "a monthly open access medical journal published by the American Medical Association"

Mecks hips are stable when he walks unlike waddling gait where hip is unstable.

Are you an LL veteran? No. Are you a Doctor? Clearly, no.

Then why are you still barking, more?
176 cm before
184 cm after
Diary (LATN Dec 2016-March 2017, 8.0cm) :  http://www.limblengtheningforum.com/index.php?topic=4403.0
Post CLL thoughts (Audio logs): http://www.limblengtheningforum.com/index.php?topic=4859.0

Tartar

« Reply #405 on: April 05, 2021, 12:08:49 PM »

Posting car picture with disability doesn't mean enjoying life ,
These pictures are completely misguidance to potential LLrs.
You don't know what you are talking about. You don't even deserve a reply.
Here video from yesterday i wass on pool and i wallk normally i can litle run also, i have simple  slippers on legs because is flor wet, my bones is not yet connected i need few more months and bones from titia will be connect tibula and titbia to , femur bones is good almost connect 100%
when tibia bones connect i will run , for now i can wallk long distance without problem , only problem for me if i stand up to long on street about 2 hours in one place my feet start hurt me , but in 1 hour sit down im good again, even idiots like this user More whish i get cripled im actuall doing fine , i remove fixator before always an year and for now im more than satisfied

https://streamable.com/ttlmfy

Nice imrpovement, you have lenghten so much and in a so little time that you can't pretend more than this, now. In next couple of years you'll get always better.

StrydeNailChallenge

« Reply #406 on: April 05, 2021, 03:02:06 PM »

I wass really to short before 163 and is not good for me at all, I start get fat to 86kg, now im 180cm and 72kg when i remove fixators i have 64kg, now im fit and is the best choose in my life, of i must do again the same to be like this I will do any time without hesitate, i only regret why im not wallk when i do titbia surgery, and u get litle ballerina, but i solve that with achile tendon surgery, my advice for all next who do this surgery is wallk every day with fixators, just wallk

Meck, I have not yet read your diary, but based on this page (your notes and your walking video) I have respect for you. You have done something amazing very few can do and you have made life better for yourself and hopefully others around you.

I hope your recovery goes well and we all see you even better and happier.
Starting [Morning] Height: 172.5 cm, Ending: 180.5
SNC - Femurs' Stryde Nail Diary: http://www.limblengtheningforum.com/index.php?topic=65337.0

more

« Reply #407 on: April 05, 2021, 03:06:02 PM »

This forum is full of idiots. A liar making fool everyone

more

« Reply #408 on: April 05, 2021, 03:20:30 PM »

Okay my final comment on Meck diary.
You done  a good job .I am happy you recovered 100% . And you dont have any knee bending problem. soon you will run and will play sport too. You are a motivation for future LLrs . Best of luck for your future
cheers

Meck

« Reply #409 on: April 05, 2021, 03:43:28 PM »

Imagine how bad and evil you must be  like this user more, to see everything negative , he have problem maybe he is short and he not do yet LL or dont have money or is fear , but is he can give advice to everyone just on read others people diary and spam everyone , he hate his life probably and try get that energy to others , i feel sory for you

more

« Reply #410 on: April 05, 2021, 04:14:08 PM »

Imagine how bad and evil you must be  like this user more, to see everything negative , he have problem maybe he is short and he not do yet LL or dont have money or is fear , but is he can give advice to everyone just on read others people diary and spam everyone , he hate his life probably and try get that energy to others , i feel sory for you
Thanks

kumbaya

« Reply #411 on: April 06, 2021, 12:24:05 AM »

Hi Meck,
Looking great on your video, for all those cm you did in such a short time I believe its totally understandable that your are not yet 100% recovered but surely time will help.

Thanks for coming back and sharing your results with us.
Wish the best for you and please keep us updated once in a while.

GetSoon

• Visitor
« Reply #412 on: May 01, 2021, 08:14:16 PM »

Thanks

Meck. Can you please give us an update? You are the only one who has lengthened 17cm. So I am so curious about your progression.

Bob

« Reply #413 on: May 06, 2021, 02:46:37 PM »

Meck, 3 questions:

1) How often did you clean the external pinsites?
2) Did you have many infections at your external pinsites?
3) If you did not have done the femur surgery would it then have been more easier for you to manage your tibia surgery with no nails inside but only external fixators?

Good luck. Thanks.

onlywantafewcmmore

« Reply #414 on: May 13, 2021, 10:19:55 PM »

Stay strong Meck, I can tell youre a good guy

Meck

« Reply #415 on: July 24, 2021, 06:58:53 PM »

Hello everyone , can sameone advice me when i remove nails, last lon i remove 14 Aprill 2020, I think to visit Istanbul to remove them , but dont know how long need to wait

more

« Reply #416 on: July 25, 2021, 04:32:59 PM »

Hello everyone , can sameone advice me when i remove nails, last lon i remove 14 Aprill 2020, I think to visit Istanbul to remove them , but dont know how long need to wait
borther from Bosnia has been almost two years  apart from cars pictures and sittings picture can you post running and full range of motion of knee post? To motivate future LLS . Thanks

Meck

« Reply #417 on: July 25, 2021, 06:12:32 PM »

I hope here have sameone else than bot user more ,because of that profile all gone from this forum and he not get banned yet ,i post above walking video and all and i dont care for bot user like you to prove something, i give enough to show my face here ,because crap like you say im not real or similar ,anyone have experience when i need remove my nails ,i start feel on left leg one tiny screw wannt came out and only skin keep him ,is bad felling when you can touch screw ,14 april 2020 I removed fixators from tibia ,I hope time is now

more

« Reply #418 on: July 25, 2021, 06:25:42 PM »

Meck. Can you please give us an update? You are the only one who has lengthened 17cm. So I am so curious about your progression.
Look at another fool . Meck himself saying he did 16 cm and this guy saying 17 cm . This forum full of stupid

nebula79283

• Visitor
« Reply #419 on: July 25, 2021, 11:26:18 PM »

Merhaba, It is impressive you did 17 cm. I pray for your speedy recovery!

Elgato97

• Visitor
« Reply #420 on: July 27, 2021, 08:55:33 PM »

Can you update your walking and x-rays? If you can walk normally it is very fine. Hope you will be able to get your pre surgery conditions in 1-2 years

Fiveandsomething

« Reply #421 on: July 29, 2021, 11:28:06 PM »

Look at another fool . Meck himself saying he did 16 cm and this guy saying 17 cm . This forum full of stupid

You’re a parasite dude. Gah damn you must think you’re doing God’s work. Nothing you say will aid anyone from making any decision they have made. I read the diary and you were absolutely intolerable, personally I would have absolutely ignored you but I can see how dude got heated reading your responses.

You need to get slapped cos you talk too fkn much. Imagine being so intoxicated by another mans decision, one of which you have absolutely zero relations to.

You’re definitely a troll. The worst I have ever seen on any diary in my life. You actually deserve an award. You dusty phuck.
Meh.

Growing

« Reply #422 on: August 01, 2021, 02:09:19 AM »

You’re a parasite dude. Gah damn you must think you’re doing God’s work. Nothing you say will aid anyone from making any decision they have made. I read the diary and you were absolutely intolerable, personally I would have absolutely ignored you but I can see how dude got heated reading your responses.

You need to get slapped cos you talk too fkn much. Imagine being so intoxicated by another mans decision, one of which you have absolutely zero relations to.

You’re definitely a troll. The worst I have ever seen on any diary in my life. You actually deserve an award. You dusty phuck.

GET EM BRO!!! lol

Meck

« Reply #423 on: August 16, 2021, 04:44:12 PM »

Hello everyone , today i made xray , maybe is time to remove nails ?
last tibia external i remove in April 2020

upload photo url

Growing

« Reply #424 on: August 16, 2021, 04:52:04 PM »

Hey meck, would you mind uploading a walking video?

Meck

« Reply #425 on: August 16, 2021, 07:12:36 PM »

Here none advise nothing  I upload wallling video above, read diary and will find, in need info when to remove nails ask 3 time

Activatedxx

« Reply #426 on: August 16, 2021, 07:47:38 PM »

Here none advise nothing  I upload wallling video above, read diary and will find, in need info when to remove nails ask 3 time

Most people remove mail after 1-2 years, don’t wait to long or the removal will be harder
It’s been over 1 year so yes you can remove
5’5 -> 8cm distracted -> 5’8  LON Femur.
Brutal painful process, if considering external femurs please change your mind
Monorails installed may 13: Removed august 8, 2021
http://www.limblengtheningforum.com/index.php?topic=66610.0

Meck

« Reply #427 on: August 17, 2021, 09:21:23 AM »

Thx so much i will travel in Istanbul to remove nails , i hope will be fine all

more

« Reply #428 on: August 17, 2021, 10:31:46 AM »

Hey meck, would you mind uploading a walking video?
Instead of walking video better knee flexion video would be great, because anyone can walk but knee flexion is hard after LON ON FEMUR.

Stretch

• Considering LL
« Reply #429 on: August 17, 2021, 11:13:55 AM »

Instead of walking video better knee flexion video would be great, because anyone can walk but knee flexion is hard after LON ON FEMUR.

To be fair to Meck he did undergo quadrilateral LL so I don't believe it would be anywhere near to previously, he hasn't even removed the internal nails yet. But with that aside I do agree that this forum does not have any from what I can find legitimate before and after knee ROM comparisons. This shouldn't be overlooked when considering LON Femur as one of the main reasons surgeon do not recommend this is precisely due to the pins entering through the IT band which often can lead to knee contracture.

***I have not done LON/Femur but was/am considering

Growing

« Reply #430 on: August 17, 2021, 03:53:27 PM »

How you gonna tell me what I want to see? I can think for myself thanks. I asked for a walking vid because that’s what I want to see. Don’t be quoting me telling me what I should want. Da faq.. 🙄😒

more

« Reply #431 on: August 17, 2021, 05:30:24 PM »

How you gonna tell me what I want to see? I can think for myself thanks. I asked for a walking vid because that’s what I want to see. Don’t be quoting me telling me what I should want. Da faq.. 🙄😒
You are blind. You don't need to see anything. I rest my case

« Reply #432 on: August 22, 2021, 11:45:06 AM »

Mate you are one tough soldier - good work!

« Reply #433 on: August 22, 2021, 12:03:13 PM »

Mate you are a legend!

You are actually my hero right now!

What a journey!

Pages: 1 ... 12 13 [14] 15 16   Go Up