Limb Lengthening Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Thoughts on cycling (bicycle) increasing height?  (Read 1400 times)

FiveTen

• Visitor
Thoughts on cycling (bicycle) increasing height?
« on: October 30, 2019, 05:53:50 PM »

Supposedly, through raising the seat height. A lot of anecdotes, including some successful ones, on the web but not sure on it's validity. Maybe it's one of those methods which really work but are kept as a secret?

Michael01

Re: Thoughts on cycling (bicycle) increasing height?
« Reply #1 on: October 30, 2019, 06:35:31 PM »

Sorry, but the only way to get taller after you are adult is cosmetic limb lengthening. LSJL, hormones, stem cell, pills, exercises, they are all scams.

Iron_Man

« Reply #2 on: October 31, 2019, 09:41:19 AM »

I think, this method could work if you were fixed on the seat and stretched your heels to the pedals.  But, firstly, you cannot fix yourself on the seat and your perineum will rub against the seat and hurt.  Secondly, pedaling with your heels (especially slowing down) is difficult and dangerous.
Thirdly, you need to drive tens of kilometers a day in this position

shallowsociety

• Visitor
« Reply #3 on: October 31, 2019, 10:37:59 AM »

Cmon guys.
Stop dreaming.

FiveTen

• Visitor
« Reply #4 on: October 31, 2019, 09:05:16 PM »

So it's a no? Not trying to be delusional but rather to consider all the opportunities before CLL. ATM thinking of that Greek doctor with Stryde but still wary of all the potential issues. Planning to do next year in the best case and hoping the system will only improve by then. Blessed and cursed at the same time - with my height it's a benefit to LL but the same risk when some argue that it's not worth it in my situation

Canon

« Reply #5 on: October 31, 2019, 09:25:29 PM »

The only little hope would be hgh or mk677 to get an extra inch but cycling? No way

shallowsociety

• Visitor
« Reply #6 on: October 31, 2019, 09:38:03 PM »

What's your height? 5'7?

FiveTen

• Visitor
« Reply #7 on: November 01, 2019, 05:08:51 AM »

The only little hope would be hgh or mk677 to get an extra inch but cycling? No way
I'm 25, so I consider hgh a waste of money, given that the cost is not small. In RE to mg677, I didn't take it but took some other stuff which didn't help much. IMHO, hard to achieve anything with supplements alone in my situation.
What's your height? 5'7?
5'10, but my father is 5'9 and my mother is 5'7. I believe that I should've been at least 5'11, which I doubt that the height would affect me. I feel as I was robbed, as I was always the tallest growing up but then something happened.

Iron_Man

« Reply #8 on: November 01, 2019, 04:36:11 PM »

I'm 25, so I consider hgh a waste of money, given that the cost is not small. In RE to mg677, I didn't take it but took some other stuff which didn't help much. IMHO, hard to achieve anything with supplements alone in my situation.5'10, but my father is 5'9 and my mother is 5'7. I believe that I should've been at least 5'11, which I doubt that the height would affect me. I feel as I was robbed, as I was always the tallest growing up but then something happened.

I have about the same situation, but worse. Father is about 5'8-5'9. Mother is 5'6. I am 5'8

FiveTen

• Visitor
« Reply #9 on: November 01, 2019, 07:18:50 PM »

I have about the same situation, but worse. Father is about 5'8-5'9. Mother is 5'6. I am 5'8
IMHO, as long as you're at least your father's height then you shouldn't feel bad too much (if the height is not big), as you've somewhat achieved your genetic predisposition. Seems like the mothers' heights do not play too much role at least from my exp (unless too short). In RE to your situation, not sure what's your age (most of the people considering CLL are 18+), but you should be able to at least match your father's height. Did you have much issues with health growing up, what about any abnormalities like spine issues now? There's always hope to gain before doing CCL (what I'm doing now, also while saving up)

Iron_Man

« Reply #10 on: November 03, 2019, 05:43:52 PM »

IMHO, as long as you're at least your father's height then you shouldn't feel bad too much (if the height is not big), as you've somewhat achieved your genetic predisposition. Seems like the mothers' heights do not play too much role at least from my exp (unless too short). In RE to your situation, not sure what's your age (most of the people considering CLL are 18+), but you should be able to at least match your father's height. Did you have much issues with health growing up, what about any abnormalities like spine issues now? There's always hope to gain before doing CCL (what I'm doing now, also while saving up)

I don't know. I never smoked or drank alcohol, drugs or other nasty things. When I was a teenager, I led a sedentary lifestyle and was often nervous. Also, I had early puberty. Maybe these factors negatively influenced the growth.
By the way, my university friend is 5'11, although his parents are about the same height as mine. And his mother is even lower

Medium Drink Of Water

• Premier Member
« Reply #11 on: November 03, 2019, 06:23:45 PM »

Two things are a complete waste of time:

1. Thinking about why you are short.
2. Thinking you'll get taller by doing anything but LL.

Iron_Man

« Reply #12 on: November 03, 2019, 07:15:49 PM »

Two things are a complete waste of time:

1. Thinking about why you are short.
2. Thinking you'll get taller by doing anything but LL.

In fact, all this forum is a waste of time besides patient experience and information about doctors.  Who wants to do LL, does it, and does’t sit all day and night on this forum :)

IwannaBeTaller

« Reply #13 on: November 04, 2019, 12:02:19 AM »

I don't know. I never smoked or drank alcohol, drugs or other nasty things. When I was a teenager, I led a sedentary lifestyle and was often nervous. Also, I had early puberty. Maybe these factors negatively influenced the growth.
By the way, my university friend is 5'11, although his parents are about the same height as mine. And his mother is even lower

It's gonna be alright, man. Your height is fine. You didn't stunt your growth.
It's a long way to find peace of mind, peace of mind
It's a long way to find peace of mind, peace of mind.
Pages: [1]   Go Up