Limb Lengthening Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: 4 inches is safe?  (Read 1537 times)

AshenClock7613

• Visitor
4 inches is safe?
« on: November 03, 2019, 02:58:30 PM »

It's been a while since I've been watching the forum for about two years, maybe 3. I've always had the discourse of doing LL, but surely lately I'm taking it into consideration no longer for the girls but also for a personal speech ... I unfortunately got myself sick of leukemia last year but I came out quite quickly, I am 18 and I am about 1.72 at least I always say this height because even the doctors measured me once and I was 1.70 but in the evening so about 2 cm not counting maybe correct posture etc ... I am Italian. I was evaluating whether LL is really worth doing in the meantime but due to the "amorous" disappointments that could be like saying also due to a question of height (which I don't think because they never told me I'm low except for some exceptions), lately I'm going out with people as high as me or around that figure and actually this difference in height is really noticeable compared to those we say over safe 1.80. In fact to say we note a difference in height from 8 cm upwards. A friend of mine says he is 1.77 measured by the doctor but actually we are identical we say neighbors, he is always a little more plump but we say the same if we are sitting or rather he is now thin and we are the same. So I would like to understand if doing 4 inches is safe and saying that I am still 6 feet or doing 3 inches and saying we are to say 5'11 (6 feet fake to say). How safe would it be? I state that my proportions are weird one lower than me by a couple of cm has my same wingspan but for example one taller than me has my same foot. Here in Sicily we are all a bit mixed, about 1.60 high females have the foot as much as mine (I carry a 42 to say but for example some as tall as me carry a 44 sorry I don't know the American size). I do a little calisthenics and honestly I use my feet to do the exercise bike, just walk because I thought I was doing LL before to do basketball but I realized that it didn't make sense to exist this thing. What do you think? In the end, no one will look at your legs, no one will ever look at how much you have "squeezed" etc ... Of course then those who have the most careful eye obvious that yes, but you have to dress really tight to make it clear and I rather like the discreet shins and huge thighs even hahaha maybe it's the exercise bike. What do you think? If you want photos, I am attaching my photos together with friends.

Iron_Man

Re: 4 inches is safe?
« Reply #1 on: November 03, 2019, 05:29:04 PM »

I have about the same height and I would hardly lengthen more than 5 cm in one segment. Maybe 6, but not more
« Last Edit: November 03, 2019, 05:49:23 PM by Iron_Man »

AshenClock7613

• Visitor
« Reply #2 on: November 03, 2019, 05:37:13 PM »

sorry i measured i think i'm being stretched in the last few months i'm 172.5 so in the morning i'll probably be a bit higher

AshenClock7613

• Visitor
« Reply #3 on: November 03, 2019, 05:41:07 PM »

I have about the same height and I would hardly have lengthened more than 5 cm in one segment. Maybe 6, but not more
did you ll?

Iron_Man

« Reply #4 on: November 03, 2019, 05:51:43 PM »

did you ll?

In a hurry, I wrote a little incorrectly. I haven’t done it yet.  I just think about it. By the way, I am also 172.5 - 174.5

AshenClock7613

• Visitor
« Reply #5 on: November 03, 2019, 06:04:46 PM »

however with the stryde method there is the diary of MyEvolution which has made 3 inches and in less than a year has recovered everything. so for me 3 inches are right but 4 do you think fit?

Iron_Man

« Reply #6 on: November 03, 2019, 06:20:16 PM »

however with the stryde method there is the diary of MyEvolution which has made 3 inches and in less than a year has recovered everything. so for me 3 inches are right but 4 do you think fit?

In my opinion, 4 inches in one segment will look very bad. In addition, a long recovery and possible problems with muscle flexibility. I personally think about 5 cm on one segment. I wouldn't want to look disproportionate after LL

AshenClock7613

• Visitor
« Reply #7 on: November 03, 2019, 06:31:45 PM »

In my opinion, 4 inches in one segment will look very bad. In addition, a long recovery and possible problems with muscle flexibility. I personally think about 5 cm on one segment. I wouldn't want to look disproportionate after LL

no, I have no idea but I have seen some articles on paley and the success of LL and from the same forum it seems that doing 8 now is much safer than before, the same testimonies are still saying however always on the femur not on the tibia. On the tibia I would never do that I really should be like a friend of mine who is barely 160 cm maybe less ...

Ghostfish

« Reply #8 on: November 04, 2019, 01:14:27 AM »

Hi AshenClock

I am a little bit confused about 4 inches.  Do you mean 4 inches in one segment or two segments?  It is not possible with Stryde or Precice in one segment, since the max for Stryde is 8 cm whether it is femur or tibia.  Of course, it is possible to gain 4 inches by two segments. 
However, I think you should take care of your body first.  You just came out of leukemia last year and it may come back.  If I were you, I will wait for at least 5 years to make sure you are free from leukemia.  Plus, you are only 18, so you may still grow a little more. 
Good luck!

AshenClock7613

• Visitor
« Reply #9 on: November 05, 2019, 10:00:11 PM »

Hi AshenClock

I am a little bit confused about 4 inches.  Do you mean 4 inches in one segment or two segments?  It is not possible with Stryde or Precice in one segment, since the max for Stryde is 8 cm whether it is femur or tibia.  Of course, it is possible to gain 4 inches by two segments. 
However, I think you should take care of your body first.  You just came out of leukemia last year and it may come back.  If I were you, I will wait for at least 5 years to make sure you are free from leukemia.  Plus, you are only 18, so you may still grow a little more. 
Good luck!

thanks for the answer my friend, however, I am confident, many of my age have come out very well, I have written to many people on instagram however I speak of a single segment. I don't know if you've read about the femur only speech and don't make the tibia anyway you friend. I know that I can definitely continue to grow for a while, I take it into consideration mentally until I feel satisfied with my height and then it helps me to motivate myself sometimes. For the 5-year speech I blame you because I have had a bone marrow transplant and we say that "recurrences" occur within 2 years and then it is very rare for them to return. Rather many die of something else but they are very large I honestly have completely taken back my life and my legs apart every now and then some pain due to the pains are back as before I do not seem real even actually training me that I can just enter the gym do deadlift and squat to strengthen my legs.

IwannaBeTaller

« Reply #10 on: November 06, 2019, 12:02:58 PM »

Yes, you could do 4 inches in two segments, which would mean doing about 4 cm in tibias and 6 in femurs. With the right methods, this is as "safe" as LL can possibly get. With both segments with Stryde, it could easily cost you about 80-120k EUR and set you back in time for 2 years. You can cut this cost and time in half by just doing one segment and lengthening like 5 cm, which should totally be enough. You'd reach almost 178 which is more than enough to be a well-respected man in the 21st century. You don't "need" to be 6 feet.

4 inches in one single segment is definitely risky and putting your health and mobility on the line unnecessarily.
It's a long way to find peace of mind, peace of mind
It's a long way to find peace of mind, peace of mind.

AshenClock7613

• Visitor
« Reply #11 on: November 06, 2019, 08:09:36 PM »

Yes, you could do 4 inches in two segments, which would mean doing about 4 cm in tibias and 6 in femurs. With the right methods, this is as "safe" as LL can possibly get. With both segments with Stryde, it could easily cost you about 80-120k EUR and set you back in time for 2 years. You can cut this cost and time in half by just doing one segment and lengthening like 5 cm, which should totally be enough. You'd reach almost 178 which is more than enough to be a well-respected man in the 21st century. You don't "need" to be 6 feet.

4 inches in one single segment is definitely risky and putting your health and mobility on the line unnecessarily.
yes friend, but I think I touch the 5'11 which is a fake 6 'with shoes also because lately I've noticed that I'm taller strangely I'm having a slight push since after I've been sick ... In the end I think I do if I will do it only 1 segment of 3 inches. The femurs are the safest and you don't lose so much mobility and if you prepare yourself for me you don't have problems especially if you do them before the age of 30. Especially since I go out I pay a lot of attention to the height differences with my friends and there are only those after 6 feet there is a difference. I have never been the lowest sincerely but I don't know I have always had this problem sometimes that I felt a little lower but now it doesn't happen so often I hope that mother nature will send me good ahahahha so it saves me money and time
Pages: [1]   Go Up