Limb Lengthening Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Anyone know stories/diaries of heavy precice patients? Currently 5’8 200lbs  (Read 301 times)

George119

• Visitor

Been looking through this labyrinth, and it’s possible I just don’t know how to search using this forum but I can’t find any precice stories or experiences of people who are around my weight/size or larger.

I’m 5’8 200lbs, flexible, muscular, most of the weight is upper body strength. I’m trying to get a bead on what I should expect/be aware of/stay away from, but I’m having a lot of difficulty finding information on the forums. If anyone can shed some light or direct me to other’s stories that would be greatly appreciated.

letsgettaller

I personally haven't seen any diaries from folks who are heavier than ~160 lbs.

I think, with your frame, you could likely get the precice nails that support 70 lbs each, but that would mean 140 lbs total being supported (and no unassisted steps/standing ever).

I'm about ~140 lbs with 50 lb nails in. Even with my lighter framer (and less weight bearing nails) there is anxiety about breaking the nail. Unless you are certain you have nerves of steel, I would recommend waiting for a more weight bearing nail to arrive back on the market.
Precice 2.2 Diary here: http://www.limblengtheningforum.com/index.php?topic=68189.0

Starting Height: 169 cm
Current Height: 177 cm
Pages: [1]   Go Up