Limb Lengthening Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down

Author Topic: Good option for man in late 30s?  (Read 1743 times)

Shatter. Gee. 11

Re: Good option for man in late 30s?
« Reply #31 on: September 20, 2021, 07:34:54 PM »

It is rare that I jump into a topic other than limb lengthening in this forum, but flirting with beautiful  sxxy women used to be my other passion before getting married :P (now I just play guitar!)

Women are in my opinion at their hottest when they are 26. I’ve said it in my early 20s, and I still think it. Now this is a generalization. I have met 40/50 year old women that put a lot of 20 year old to shame.

18-21 year old women are also attracted to men in their 30s.

It’s all about attitude and presentation, and it goes both ways.

All my patients will tell you about that conversation we have during the initial visit in office: limb lengthening will only get you so far. It is also important to work on body composition (work out diligently) gain muscle mass. Get a nice hair style (shaved head is also a style). Work on your confidence, on your speech flow. On how to be kind, funny without being overly cky. Learn how to be passionate about some topics.

it’s a whole package of which height is only a single component.

edit: TO THE OPEN POSTER

37 is a perfect age for limb lengthening . put in the effort and you have nothing to worry aboutI a

True sir. I also think that 25 is when a girl is hottest.
Height now 166 cm
Desired Height 177 cm

Plan- LON tibia 6 cm, LON femur 5 cm

vasilivasilev

• Visitor
« Reply #32 on: September 20, 2021, 08:16:16 PM »

im in the same boat. need 6ft. im 36

AllinStryde

« Reply #33 on: October 19, 2021, 06:44:32 PM »

If you didn't realize you were short until age 37 by someone making a single comment to you, I wouldn't recommend getting CLL done.  I basically stopped growing when I was like 14, so I dealt with height dysphoria for nearly 25 years before deciding to get this done.  5'8" isn't short, it may not be "tall" ...but I wouldn't throw that into the short category. 

Polvorón

« Reply #34 on: October 19, 2021, 11:39:17 PM »

I am 5'8'' and I feel short, maybe there are people who are satisfied being 5'8'', but I don't like it.
Also, the feeling of not being tall enough doesn't depend on the gender. This is not about average height, this is about your body and how do you feel about it. Sometimes I see 6' people, I don't care if they are women or men, also, I don't care about the average stature of my country, I only care about I would like to be 6' too, I want to be like him or her.

Also, this is not about how old you are when you start thinking that you are too short. Of course, if you are interested in getting the surgery done soon, it's a good idea to wait some time before doing it.
Note: at this moment I'm only a "pretender", I want to know more about this interesting procedure. Hopping to become 185 cm (6'1'') from 174 cm (5'8 ½''), but it is too expensive.
My sitting height is 92½ - 94 cm (36''½ 37''), my length of legs is 81 cm (32'') and my armspan is 180 cm (70'' 7/8).
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up