Limb Lengthening Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 2 [3]   Go Down

Author Topic: Dr Bagirov (Moscow, Russia) Clinicanomer1  (Read 38235 times)

Muller25

Re: Dr Bagirov (Moscow, Russia) Clinicanomer1
« Reply #62 on: August 15, 2018, 05:17:39 AM »

Soo is anyone one going to Bagirov anytime soon?

liltunechi

« Reply #63 on: September 25, 2018, 05:19:18 AM »

Im strongly considering going early 2019

cheekycabs

« Reply #64 on: October 31, 2018, 08:27:32 PM »

I'm doing this now if anyone has questions. 1 month in.
External Tib Ilizarov, Azerbaijan: http://www.limblengtheningforum.com/index.php?topic=9418.0
Drugs, preparation, training: https://docs.google.com/document/d/1V2bNA_OsVwqR5Qp6fAWH7VFN6DaZPJ8YroUELsIy28k/edit

1 year post can run slowly, walking/gym everyday. Issues are zero, ankle tight waking up.

takura

« Reply #65 on: December 15, 2018, 12:50:01 AM »

I'm doing this now if anyone has questions. 1 month in.

Hey

Are you staying in the guesthouse. How is there? Do you get bored often
Is the Doctor visiting daily? Do you like the way he has dealt with things so far.

And finally what was the cost you paid

I am interested in travelling there myself ..

cheekycabs

« Reply #66 on: December 15, 2018, 02:45:36 AM »

I'm doing home care in Baku, Azerbaijan and there is no clinic. I mainly deal with a different doctor as Dr. Bagirov only comes once every month to Baku, he spends most of his time in Moscow, Russia. I believe there is a clinic in Moscow with expats.

Bored often, trying to to PT and stay moving but externals are a major pain in the ass. Also lining up my painkillers to plan out walking outside. Some/most days I feel useless, even the toilet is a struggle without painkillers. Whether my ankles are on fire or my pin points feel like I'm being stabbed, it will test your pain threshold, painkillers only carry you so far.

Doctor will never visit, unless I go to his hospital to see him. So far I have not been fully satisfied and you can check my diary, looking at the amount of post care other patients receive in their diaries. The hospital is crammed, disorganized, you won't get much time to speak to the doctor. I almost know the response from my doctor before asking on whatsapp. If I'm in pain, he'll say it's normal so just walk it off, or if it's too much pain take a break. Infections, unless my head is on fire I'm fine. PT... very little, I've obtained my PT from this forum. As of this moment I am 2-3 weeks behind lengthening schedule, may be attributed to my weak pain threshold or not. Also I've obtain meds that aren't normally available in the country that have really helped with pain, you're only prescribed ibuprofen and tramadol from the hospital for pain, but it was delaying me huge chunks of time and I had to search for an alternative, wasn't lengthening fast enough. Those have very little effect on the nerve pain.

It gets better with time, I think. Doc has checked my x rays and they're seemingly aligned so it's okay. Just wish they offered better answers and post care. You will definitely need a nurse/helper/assistant if you do home care. But like you're thinking, clinics are probably the better option if you can afford it.

The positive is that I paid a very good rate, which isn't offered publicly as I'm an Azerbaijan resident, so I cannot discuss it here. I believe it's close to what Dr. Solomin offers in Peterburg, but with a small discount.

External Tib Ilizarov, Azerbaijan: http://www.limblengtheningforum.com/index.php?topic=9418.0
Drugs, preparation, training: https://docs.google.com/document/d/1V2bNA_OsVwqR5Qp6fAWH7VFN6DaZPJ8YroUELsIy28k/edit

1 year post can run slowly, walking/gym everyday. Issues are zero, ankle tight waking up.

5ft12

• Visitor
« Reply #67 on: December 09, 2021, 07:18:17 AM »

I haven’t been able to contact them at all. Email = no reply. Phone number is just a recording of someone coughing that plays over.

Longer_matt

• Visitor
« Reply #68 on: December 20, 2021, 02:23:27 PM »

Question, how come it's so cheap? All other doctors take at least 25000 euro..
Is that something to be aware of? Might be suspicious? If there are safe options for so cheap how come people still go to expensive doctors?
Pages: 1 2 [3]   Go Up