Limb Lengthening Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: My take on whether 100% recovery (pre-surgery level abilities) is possible  (Read 567 times)

Lalbadshah

Over the years I have seen discussions and conflicting opinions on whether you can ever be 100% as good as you were pre-surgery. I did 5 CM on Femur (stryde) and based on the way I am progressing I am 100% sure you can become 100% as good as pre-surgery , though the time to reach that stage may vary from person to person. I don't know if that would be the case for 3 inches or more or not, but I think 5 CM is the safest limit and maybe you will gain less (than if you go for the max 7-8 cm) but you are almost guaranteed to be 100% normal. This is my take based on my personal experience.

afaq379006

Re: My take on whether 100% recovery (pre-surgery level abilities) is possible
« Reply #1 on: November 29, 2019, 09:59:12 AM »

how much is your height now? how much you pay for stryde and a costs combined?

AshenClock7613

• Visitor
Re: My take on whether 100% recovery (pre-surgery level abilities) is possible
« Reply #2 on: November 29, 2019, 10:25:39 AM »

it depends what you mean with 100% you can't be sure if you don't try it or at least try to do all those things you did before but I mean all of them, then you're a trained subject in a specific thing or you're not trained to fact.  It is very varied however I have seen some threads on this forum where they show even at 7 cm not stryde to recover a lot.  In the meantime, everything depends on athletics before LL, in my opinion, the conception you have of doing things, obviously if you are a highly trained subject you will immediately notice post-operative differences but I would still try to tell you to try to crush and jump to see if you progress  a lot, in my opinion you would succeed in it anyway that would be able to return to 100% but you have to come from a good base
Pages: [1]   Go Up