Limb Lengthening Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Wider shoulders and longer arms, possibly longer torso if possible  (Read 1582 times)

LittleWhiteMan

I want to consider where I could carry out these three surgeries. As you can tell through my post history, I will look ridiculously odd if I just lengthen my legs. I rather get a wider top first and then I focus on lengthening my legs.

Specs:
Shoulder width: 16 inches or so
Forearms: 9 inches long
Upper arm: 12 inches long.
5'1", 100 lbs

Montreal172

Re: Wider shoulders and longer arms, possibly longer torso if possible
« Reply #1 on: December 02, 2019, 07:24:04 AM »

You want a bigger dck while you're at it ?

ThickButt

• Visitor
« Reply #2 on: December 02, 2019, 07:28:14 AM »

Wowee, that's a lot of surgery. Like too much surgery. Going to preface this by saying that. With that said, this is an interesting thought experiment, so I'll bite.

It probably makes the most sense to do your legs first honestly. Someone whose already done LL can chime in if I'm wrong, but I'm pretty sure having good upper body strength makes the leg lengthening process much easier.

After that:
1. Shoulder width? Is there even a surgery for this? If so, I would probably go here first. There's a ton of muscle supporting your shoulder bones, so I can't imagine you would lose too much function while doing this surgery.
2. Forearms (Highly don't recommend doing this, but if you must, do it with Paley or someone equal to Paley)
3. Humerus (Paley says this is the easiest surgery in LL, so you can probably leave this last)

You will not be able to do any of these surgeries simultaneously, at least not with any sane doctor. So realistically you would be out of action for 2-3 years at least.

And that's not including the insane cost of all of this put together. You're looking at $400-$500K for surgeries alone! 

BetzLandLiberator

« Reply #3 on: December 02, 2019, 07:45:00 AM »

I want to consider where I could carry out these three surgeries. As you can tell through my post history, I will look ridiculously odd if I just lengthen my legs. I rather get a wider top first and then I focus on lengthening my legs.

That's absurdly retarded.
No one cares about proportion, only people in this forum.
Normal human beings don't know stuff like "armspan = height" or "tibia is usually 80% of the femur".

You'll never find a girl on Tinder looking for "Only guys with Armspan equal to Height".
But you will find tons of profiles on Tinder with something like "Only guys 6 feet or taller".

Be happy that you can change your height and just do your legs.
There is no gain in risking paralyses to length your arm.
ESPECIALLY NOT BEFORE DOING LL ON YOUR LEGS.

You will need your arms A LOT during your LL.
Trust me, I did 10cm with Betz back in 2012.
Your arms are your LIFE during LL.

If you screw your arms first you will screw your LL.

Again, be GRATEFUL that LL exists and you can change your Height.
Stop fantasizing about what is not possible.

LittleWhiteMan

« Reply #4 on: December 02, 2019, 11:22:27 PM »

fk you all no wonder why I left this forum a lonf while ago
5'1", 100 lbs

Montreal172

« Reply #5 on: December 02, 2019, 11:25:46 PM »

Truth hurts my friend.
If you want to do LL stick to your legs, and already that is insanely hard as is.
You can change your upper body just by  working out or giving the allure of it.

Iron_Man

« Reply #6 on: December 02, 2019, 11:54:30 PM »

Perhaps it’s worth lengthening only legs (maybe arms, if they become too short) and wait for new technologies to increase the rest of the body. I don't see more options  :(
« Last Edit: December 03, 2019, 01:32:10 AM by Iron_Man »

Ghostfish

« Reply #7 on: December 03, 2019, 12:14:41 AM »

Hi LittleWhiteMan

The thing is there is no surgery or any surgical method to widen shoulders or to lengthen torso.  Only way you can widen your shoulders is to work out hard!! The longer torso is even harder.  You can correct your spinal posture that is probably only and safe way to lengthen your torso but it will be less than 1 cm. But still it could be meaningful.
Other than that, lengthen your legs as many people do.  If you can afford arm lengthening financially and mentally, go for it.
You are about 5'1".  After maximum lengthening of both segments, you may reach 5'6"-7" which is a decent height.  And build some muscle.  Then you will look completely fine!  So don't give up and whine/complain.  Make plans and actions!

BetzLandLiberator

« Reply #8 on: December 03, 2019, 01:29:33 AM »

We are trying to help you dude.
Focus on your legs first.

If something happens with your arms before you do your LL you'll probably never do LL.
You need your arms to use the walker and/or crutches.

You can reach 5'7'', maybe even 5'8''with two LLs.
That's a pretty good height.

Corky The Pope

• Visitor
« Reply #9 on: December 03, 2019, 11:33:11 PM »

There is to a surgery for widening and shortening the clavicle bones. Dr. Eppley and Dr. Leif Rogers have already confirmed this:

https://www.eppleyplasticsurgery.com/does-shoulder-widening-surgery-by-clavicular-lengthening-widen-the-scapula-as-well/

https://www.eppleyplasticsurgery.com/can-clavicular-lengthening-for-shoulder-widening-be-done-twice/

https://www.eppleyplasticsurgery.com/can-clavicle-lengthening-be-done-at-3cms-on-each-side/

Along with this:

Scroll through the comments section and you will see a comment with a reply from Dr. Leif Rogers saying that he does clavicle lengthening as well.

Also LWM, shoulder width is way more important than arm length when it comes to looking more proportional with long legs. Nobody can even notice arm length irl. It's not even something I notice on others, and after learning about leg lengthening and bodily proportions.

Just take a look at this morph of Apotheosis. Looks disproportional even with his upper arms lengthened, but not so much with his shoulders broadened: https://imgur.com/a/1eIz5Mw

Ghostfish

« Reply #10 on: December 04, 2019, 01:16:48 AM »

There is to a surgery for widening and shortening the clavicle bones. Dr. Eppley and Dr. Leif Rogers have already confirmed this:

https://www.eppleyplasticsurgery.com/does-shoulder-widening-surgery-by-clavicular-lengthening-widen-the-scapula-as-well/

https://www.eppleyplasticsurgery.com/can-clavicular-lengthening-for-shoulder-widening-be-done-twice/

https://www.eppleyplasticsurgery.com/can-clavicle-lengthening-be-done-at-3cms-on-each-side/

Along with this:

Scroll through the comments section and you will see a comment with a reply from Dr. Leif Rogers saying that he does clavicle lengthening as well.

Also LWM, shoulder width is way more important than arm length when it comes to looking more proportional with long legs. Nobody can even notice arm length irl. It's not even something I notice on others, and after learning about leg lengthening and bodily proportions.

Just take a look at this morph of Apotheosis. Looks disproportional even with his upper arms lengthened, but not so much with his shoulders broadened: https://imgur.com/a/1eIz5Mw
First of all, I didn't know the existence of such a surgery. However, the clavicle isn't really a shoulder and lengthening the clavicle is not going to make a wide shoulder.  I believe the type of surgery is not meant to be for cosmetic purpose.  This surgery should be considered only for correction of the defects/deformities on the clavicle.

Metaphyglv

« Reply #11 on: January 19, 2020, 01:35:42 AM »

After see a few of your posts I se that you have almost the same measurements than me but maybe almost than one inch less in shoulders width, and two inches in sitting height. I'm am half inch less than 5'3, whit a wingspan of 5'3 (the same than yours) and sorry for the method to use imperial sistem, I usually use metrical.
Anyway, o think that apart of the torso length, your torso width could be almost two inches bigger with a good job in the gym, and being most width dont make your look more long but you will gona look better anyway. Dont worry so much about, you are thinking too much, and lengthening femur and tibiaes until 5'5 it's not complicated and you obviously will still short, but it's not so bad. Obviously you have a short torso height, but your wingspan it's very good, and be little disproportionate but 4 inches more higher its definitely better than before.
 A months ago a meet a man whit my same height but almos two inches more in shoulder width meke it in the gim and believe me, the muscular torso it's so much better tha a skinny one, and he has a cute girlfriend whit approximately his same height
Pages: [1]   Go Up