Limb Lengthening Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Conan O.Brien vs The Rock - PROPORTIONS DO NOT MATTER  (Read 3437 times)

BetzLandLiberator

Conan O.Brien vs The Rock - PROPORTIONS DO NOT MATTER
« on: December 02, 2019, 08:08:11 AM »

Some people here are too obsessed with proportions.
We should all be GRATEFUL that we can change our height and not obsess about proportions because:

1) No one cares about this outside this forum. No woman - ever - will tell you that "your tibia to femur ratio looks kinda odd".
2) There are people that are naturally outside of the normal distribution of proportions. Like Conan O'Brien.

Just look at this picture and the video bellow of Conan beside Dwayne Johnson.
Conan is around 2 inches taller than Dwayne but he has much smaller torso and arms as well as narrow shoulders.
Look how tiny Conan's humerus are in comparison to Johnson's.

Does Johnson look better? Yes, but Conan looks just fine too.
Different types of body.

https://www.facebook.com/watch/?ref=external&v=1789132507812290

Iron_Man

Re: Conan O.Brien vs The Rock - PROPORTIONS DO NOT MATTER
« Reply #1 on: December 02, 2019, 08:45:02 AM »

I looked at the photos on his Instagram.  He has really long legs and a short torso, but it seems to me that his hands are quite normal in length.  He is not broad in shoulders, but not all tall people have broad shoulders.

BetzLandLiberator

« Reply #2 on: December 02, 2019, 09:04:35 AM »

I looked at the photos on his Instagram.  He has really long legs and a short torso, but it seems to me that his hands are quite normal in length.  He is not broad in shoulders, but not all tall people have broad shoulders.

That's my point. Tall people have different proportions.
Some have broad shoulders, some narrow. Some have normal wingspan, some shorter. Some have long torsos, some very short, etc...

So no point in obsessing about proportions.  :)

dunghuynh2227

« Reply #3 on: December 04, 2019, 09:33:44 AM »

i bet he did femur LL for 3 inches

Ghostfish

« Reply #4 on: December 06, 2019, 11:38:32 AM »

i bet he did femur LL for 3 inches
Now, you have suspicion on everyone who has long legs but short arms/shoulders. haha
Just don't care about others.  That will make you much happier!

ZUCC420

« Reply #5 on: December 17, 2019, 04:42:11 PM »

Some people here are too obsessed with proportions.
We should all be GRATEFUL that we can change our height and not obsess about proportions because:

1) No one cares about this outside this forum. No woman - ever - will tell you that "your tibia to femur ratio looks kinda odd".
2) There are people that are naturally outside of the normal distribution of proportions. Like Conan O'Brien.

Just look at this picture and the video bellow of Conan beside Dwayne Johnson.
Conan is around 2 inches taller than Dwayne but he has much smaller torso and arms as well as narrow shoulders.
Look how tiny Conan's humerus are in comparison to Johnson's.

Does Johnson look better? Yes, but Conan looks just fine too.
Different types of body.

https://www.facebook.com/watch/?ref=external&v=1789132507812290

You're just feeding your self delusion, you've a small skull, shoulders, arms/ hand size, feet size, dckk size etc. You can't change that so you'll appear to be on stilts and people will always find you strange at the beach where you'll solely have your trunks on. LL is only good for lower average to average people such as 5'7" to 5'10".

Strange times are these in which we live when old and young are taught falsehoods. And the one man that dares to tell the truth is called at once a lunatic and fool. - Plato

A man can do what he wants, but not want what he wants. - Arthur Schopenhauer

nomad13

« Reply #6 on: December 26, 2019, 02:19:13 PM »

I feel one should think of proportions too, you might think no one is noticing but if you can avoid looking odd wouldn't it be better, 5cm to 7cm might slide but make it more than 10cm you be spot on, then one will start obsessing over disproportions after height dysphoria
LON tibias(Oct 2019) in consolidation phase 160cm --> 165cm by Dr. Pradip Sharma http://www.limblengtheningforum.com/index.php?topic=64481.0

BetzLandLiberator

« Reply #7 on: January 26, 2020, 01:54:37 AM »

You're just feeding your self delusion, you've a small skull, shoulders, arms/ hand size, feet size, dckk size etc. You can't change that so you'll appear to be on stilts and people will always find you strange at the beach where you'll solely have your trunks on. LL is only good for lower average to average people such as 5'7" to 5'10".

My self-delusion? I gave an example of a person that is naturally tall but with smaller torso and arms (Conan O'Brien) and you are pretending that he (and others like him) does not exist.
Who is delusional here?
Of course The Rock looks better but Conan looks just fine.

If you wanna keep obsessing about proportions I live the rest of your life as a short guy, more power to you.
But as I said before, no woman will ever reject you for your short wingspan, but she will for your short height.

P.S. Height has no relationship to dck size. Don't be retarded.

ShortArm

« Reply #8 on: January 31, 2020, 12:05:16 AM »

Well id say woman could and would leave you for short arms too. They have to think whose genes they accept. I been trough dump for my arms 2 times. Rest of times propably it was one of the reasons. I bet they dump for short stature too.

They would be retarted woman if they would say they dump for the height or arms. Usually they give other reason why not, because they dont usually wanna to hurt us men for no reason.
Pages: [1]   Go Up