Limb Lengthening Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1] 2   Go Down

Author Topic: 6.05 to 6'4 mockup  (Read 3031 times)

Cake

• Visitor
6.05 to 6'4 mockup
« on: December 03, 2019, 09:04:43 PM »

Hi, so I'm 6'05 (184cm) and I feel dumb for even posting here, but here goes anyway:
When I was a kid I was pretty tall and I hated it so I suddenly stopped growing and now I kinda wish I had been taller and feel like I robbed myself out of height by just praying I'd stop being tall (no real science behind that I know). Now not even being 6'1 I feel like I'm trapped in this middle ground between normal and tall. One thing led to another and I found out about this method.

I'm definitely not locked on 6'4 but that's how far I feel I could take this and just wanted to see how things looked through a few mock-ups leading up to that height. Also my arms are pretty long which I feel would look better on longer legs. I feel that if I were to get only 1 segment lengthened it would be the tibia because the femur lenghtening doesn't look too good based on mock-ups but I fear that getting the tibia lengthening has a lot more risks and side effects after the operation. Can anyone educate me on that?

I kinda hope this is just a phase for me but I've had daily thoughts of unhappiness about my height for the past 2 years. Nothing crippling, it's just very present.
Would love to read your opinions based on the mock-ups even though what I feel would realistically be the best option is a +5-6cm in the tibia. https://imgur.com/a/dAFd9k1
Thanks for your time.

BetzLandLiberator

Re: 6.05 to 6'4 mockup
« Reply #1 on: December 03, 2019, 09:09:18 PM »

Don't be retarded.
You're 184cm.
Go buy a house instead of doing LL.

Montreal172

« Reply #2 on: December 03, 2019, 09:13:53 PM »

I'll be honest the risks outweigh the gains.

Cake

• Visitor
« Reply #3 on: December 03, 2019, 09:23:11 PM »

Totally agree, which is why a 9000$ operation in India isn't exactly what I would hope for. I'm also pretty ignorant about the odds of it messing up with a decent surgeon. Haven't really found any horror stories on here which is what made me consider it a bit more seriously.

wanttaller

« Reply #4 on: December 03, 2019, 09:33:12 PM »

Don't be retarded.
You're 184cm.
Go buy a house instead of doing LL.

I agree totally with BetzLandLiberator

Cake

• Visitor
« Reply #5 on: December 03, 2019, 09:42:55 PM »

I agree totally with BetzLandLiberator
Yeah I agree with him too but there's really nothing do with a little voice in your head that just wants to be satisfied with a very specific goal.

KiloKAHN

• Premier Member
  • Digital Devil
« Reply #6 on: December 04, 2019, 12:02:15 AM »

There are risks with the surgery that are not to be taken lightly, which is why any surgeon who opens up a clinic dedicated to cosmetic lengthening specifically is immediately on my personal list of doctors to be extremely cautious of.

That being said, if you really want to go through with it, there are a number of experienced doctors that do not have a height limit for their cosmetic patients. US, European, and Asian doctors will probably break the bank unless you're well off.

For a comparatively lower cost, I had a good experience with Dr Parihar in Mumbai, India, and if you stay at a good hotel nearby (averaging $50-$100 per day depending on how luxurious you want to get), you can probably get the same procedure with a good outcome for half the cost.

Definitely read through the doctors section and some patient experiences, along with other information before you book surgery with anyone though. Most docs would at least need a consultation with you before accepting you for surgery anyway.

Edit: As to your mockups, all look good except the last one, where the legs look a bit too long, imo.
« Last Edit: December 04, 2019, 12:36:57 AM by KiloKAHN »
Surgery performed by Dr Mangal Parihar at Mangal Anand Center for Limb Lengthening & Reconstruction. http://www.limblengtheningforum.com/index.php?topic=634.0
Pre-surgery height:  164 cm (Surgery on 6/25/2014)
Post-surgery height: 170 cm (Frames removed 6/29/2015)

Iron_Man

« Reply #7 on: December 04, 2019, 12:21:46 AM »

Hello, Cake.

The irony of life is that the taller the person, the better he will look after LL. All mockups look great. I like 3 and 4 most of all. Do this if you have a lot of money and time. And if it makes you happier.

I'm curious how big is your sitting height? And what is your wingspan?  I wonder what proportions people have with 180+, because I myself would like to get to 180-181

And if it’s no secret, what country are you from?  I think in most countries 184 cm is above average

Bigdawg

« Reply #8 on: December 07, 2019, 06:24:54 PM »

I feel bad for cake as a former 5'11 guy, i know what you mean by being "stuck between tall and average" luckily i grew even after 18 to a comfortable tall-average height of 6'2 morning 6'1.5 evening. Had i stayed at 5'11 or 6foot i would be doing limb lengthening. Honestly 6'4 is a bit much if i were u i'd do 6'3 , maybe 6,3.5.

Even me at 6'2 morning i feel great being next to tall girls between 5-6- 5'9 they get really wet seeing a big man like me approaching them

Canon

« Reply #9 on: December 12, 2019, 10:10:21 PM »

Same here, i am stuck at 184-85. Somewhere between tall and average. Have been thinking of ll for a while but still don't have the money for it.

otavio

« Reply #10 on: December 13, 2019, 02:43:25 AM »

I am 180cm tall guy and next year I will do it , I feel myself too short.  I have been using lifts and I feel great being at 187cm , so I will  solve this issue next year  by breaking my bones haha.

Fox

« Reply #11 on: February 15, 2020, 07:05:11 PM »

these guys are fkn kidding tbh,
i'd sold my kidney to afford a surgery to become 1.81-1.84
and these guys are talking about going under knife at 1.80cm already

omg.
165.5 / 5'5"

short

« Reply #12 on: February 15, 2020, 09:02:59 PM »

don't feed the troll...

Hatch

• Visitor
« Reply #13 on: February 15, 2020, 09:08:50 PM »

189cm looks best (+5cm femur).

llj

« Reply #14 on: March 14, 2020, 10:17:40 AM »

1,89 femur it looks good on you

but it's not much of a change anyhow

Sanity

« Reply #15 on: March 16, 2020, 10:22:30 AM »

1,89 femur it looks good on you

but it's not much of a change anyhow
if ur alrdy tallish, then each cm matters more. that is a big change you will only know if u were in that range.
post ll:  5'10.5  (+2.25 in)

Alamin

« Reply #16 on: March 16, 2020, 12:32:17 PM »

I think these above 6 feet guys think limb lengthening is a kind of game which you can play by paying a lot of money and it some how shows ur monetary potential..yo dudes get a life..i think instead of LL you should probably start finding a good doctor for your feeble midget brains😂😂😂😂

Sanity

« Reply #17 on: March 16, 2020, 06:13:33 PM »

I think these above 6 feet guys think limb lengthening is a kind of game which you can play by paying a lot of money and it some how shows ur monetary potential..yo dudes get a life..i think instead of LL you should probably start finding a good doctor for your feeble midget brains😂😂😂😂
i agree if ur tall enough than the risk might not be worth it but its an undeniable fact that guys in a specific range reap the most benefits from the surgery. lets say somone who is 5'1 and goes to 5'3 compared to somone who was 5'9 and went to almost 6.

verticalpush

« Reply #18 on: March 16, 2020, 07:22:49 PM »

The more and more I think about this, the less I'm able to look at limb lengthening as a physical procedure and more of a mental procedure. Everything is relative. We wouldn't bat an eye if someone who was 5'5 wanted to get this procedure done. But what would the person who's 5'0 think of the person who's 5'5 wanting the surgery? They'd say "I'd do anything to just be 5'5". At what point should we tell someone they're crazy to get this procedure done? I don't have any answers for that. (Sanity, as someone who did just that, I agree with you that a specific height range probably objectively benefits the most)

I think the comparisons between gender reassignment surgery are applicable here. If person A shuns person B from getting that procedure done because person A felt there wasn't anything wrong with person B's gender they were assigned at birth, person A would become a social outcast. Also, there are women every day who get a breast implant from a full B or C cup (which I think a lot of people feel is ideal) to a D cup.

Having said that, I literally busted my ass to get to my goal height. I personally wouldn't get a risky limb lengthening procedure done if I was already 6' tall, but then again I didn't live my life as someone who's 6' tall and unhappy with that height. I can't understand what that person's going through in his head. To me, the better reason for not getting the surgery done now is that we are about to enter a recession that's probably going to be worse than most people expect. That $100,000 for the surgery could easily turn into $300,000 in three years if you wait a month and invest that in the stock market. This is the time to hold onto cash and not spend it on anything that isn't an emergency.

Just my 2 cents.

s818181

• Visitor
« Reply #19 on: March 17, 2020, 12:31:01 AM »

The more and more I think about this, the less I'm able to look at limb lengthening as a physical procedure and more of a mental procedure. Everything is relative. We wouldn't bat an eye if someone who was 5'5 wanted to get this procedure done. But what would the person who's 5'0 think of the person who's 5'5 wanting the surgery? They'd say "I'd do anything to just be 5'5". At what point should we tell someone they're crazy to get this procedure done? I don't have any answers for that.

Not everything is relative. A 5'0" person has no real reason to envy a 5'5" person. The 5'5" person might be taller than the 5'0" person, but both are in the same boat of height discrimination -- 5'5" is not far from 5'0" in terms of how much BS they get from society. They show up in the same disadvantaged category of shortness in statistics and they get treated more or less the same way. Whereas a 6'0" guy is actively advantaged for height already. The workplace discrimination statistics draw the line at 6'0" as the line between disadvantage and advantage for men. Women who discriminate for height in dating all use 6'0" as their line between "good" and "bad" heights too. When someone's natural height is already in tall advantage, that's when we should tell them they're crazy to get it done. He's half an inch over 6 feet too and probably 6'2" with shoes and hair. He can go around saying he's 6'1" or 6'2" and very few people would question him. Even saying he's 6'0" would get him positive reactions from heightist people.

Alamin

« Reply #20 on: March 17, 2020, 01:46:27 AM »

Absolutely dude..take me for instance i am 171.5 morning height 172 at most and 22 and am gonna have the surgery on 28..and my goal is 9.5 at most to reach 6 or at least 5.11 plus....that's a big gamble but am pretty athletic fit flexible and i don't smoke drink or i don't have any medical anamoly in the past..so i have to take the risk but a guy already at a dream height advantage for most guys in the world according to me shldn't opt for this kinda ordeal intead there are a lot other things you can improve upon like behaviour your economical your looks status most of all your IQ level(which can't be changed but you train it to work faster a bit)..coz dude you are already taller then most guys and am pretty sure nobody is gonna even ask you anything about your height(only thing they may say is that..i like your height)..just my thoughts brother..no offence intended.

Sanity

« Reply #21 on: March 24, 2020, 11:59:05 PM »

just 7 on 1 segment will make you look very disproportionate let alone 9. We all agree that height trumps proportions but there is a limit. I did 4.5cm and couldve done 7cm esily, i had time and i didnt have unbearable pains, but the only reason i stopped was, i didnt want to look like a tall baby.

Canon

« Reply #22 on: May 16, 2020, 05:19:43 PM »

Depends where you live. I am 184 and don't feel tall enough. Always thinking of a few cm more would make me more attractive.

Bigdawg

« Reply #23 on: May 17, 2020, 03:25:49 AM »

Aus welchem bundesland stammst du mein Mannlein?

Walsandrew

• Visitor
« Reply #24 on: May 17, 2020, 10:24:14 AM »

6 feet to 6 ft 4 will make you lanky and disproportionate - it shows on the mockup but will be clearer when you actually do this and your legs are even thinner. If you feel the need to be taller, do 2 inches at the very most. This is coming from someone who is 196cm and has torsoe the size of someone who is 5ft10/11 - those proportions make you lanky. I would really advise against it. Longer legs in a man can be attractive, but there genuinely is a point where that stops.

IwannaBeTaller

« Reply #25 on: May 17, 2020, 11:17:09 PM »

Not everything is relative. A 5'0" person has no real reason to envy a 5'5" person. The 5'5" person might be taller than the 5'0" person, but both are in the same boat of height discrimination -- 5'5" is not far from 5'0" in terms of how much BS they get from society. They show up in the same disadvantaged category of shortness in statistics and they get treated more or less the same way. Whereas a 6'0" guy is actively advantaged for height already. The workplace discrimination statistics draw the line at 6'0" as the line between disadvantage and advantage for men. Women who discriminate for height in dating all use 6'0" as their line between "good" and "bad" heights too. When someone's natural height is already in tall advantage, that's when we should tell them they're crazy to get it done. He's half an inch over 6 feet too and probably 6'2" with shoes and hair. He can go around saying he's 6'1" or 6'2" and very few people would question him. Even saying he's 6'0" would get him positive reactions from heightist people.

Of course there is a difference between 5 foot even and 5'5. The latter will encounter a lot of girls in his everday life that are his size or even shorter, while the 5'0 guy won't (there will still be girls around his height, but at a much lower share) and a lot of girls just care that a man is at least a bit taller than that (so it won't be important that he has 4+ inches on them). That's a big plus for one. 5'5 is not really stand-out short in many situations when men (taller on average) and women (shorter on average) mix, unlike 5'0. Just watch a sitcom like Big Bang Theory to see how guys that height will look in social situations: short, but not freakishly short. That's what many people shorter (not even starting with actual little people) desperately wish for.

And just LOL that you're connecting the concept of workplace discrimination with any men below 6 feet - it makes me wonder if you ever actually worked a real job. I've been in several professional enviroments and I can assure you I have never seen a 5'5 guy being discriminated against, let alone someone taller. Do you seriously believe a 5'10 guy will be bullied because he's not 6 feet? People have far more severe problems.
It's a long way to find peace of mind, peace of mind
It's a long way to find peace of mind, peace of mind.

Canon

« Reply #26 on: May 18, 2020, 10:06:03 AM »

Aus welchem bundesland stammst du mein Mannlein?
Südlich

Bigdawg

« Reply #27 on: May 20, 2020, 09:39:12 PM »

Da bin ich nicht überrascht

lelouche

« Reply #28 on: May 22, 2020, 02:49:40 AM »

I feel bad for cake as a former 5'11 guy, i know what you mean by being "stuck between tall and average" luckily i grew even after 18 to a comfortable tall-average height of 6'2 morning 6'1.5 evening. Had i stayed at 5'11 or 6foot i would be doing limb lengthening. Honestly 6'4 is a bit much if i were u i'd do 6'3 , maybe 6,3.5.

Even me at 6'2 morning i feel great being next to tall girls between 5-6- 5'9 they get really wet seeing a big man like me approaching them

how did you grew after 18? I am 19 and hope to grow some cms. Even taking hgh but also doing heavy bodybuilding exercises which could be contraproductive

Zamii

« Reply #29 on: May 22, 2020, 06:10:40 PM »

how did you grew after 18? I am 19 and hope to grow some cms. Even taking hgh but also doing heavy bodybuilding exercises which could be contraproductive

HGH is worth a shot at that age but you will probably need high doses and will have to use it upto a year or so to see if you grow

Singapore

« Reply #30 on: May 24, 2020, 03:26:18 PM »

6'4 is not tall enough man. Shoot for 6'6, you will be in the top 0.001%  ;D ;D ;D
Pages: [1] 2   Go Up