Limb Lengthening Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down

Author Topic: 6.05 to 6'4 mockup  (Read 3034 times)

ididUrMIM

Re: 6.05 to 6'4 mockup
« Reply #31 on: July 16, 2020, 03:07:25 AM »

184cm and you are considering breaking your legs + paying ridiculously expensive amount of money for it, seems to me that you would be better off investing that money in therapy. You clearly lack confidence and doing LL will not help but make it worse by giving you false hope.

ididUrMIM

Re: 6.05 to 6'4 mockup
« Reply #32 on: July 30, 2020, 02:33:11 PM »

Hi, so I'm 6'05 (184cm) and I feel dumb for even posting here, but here goes anyway:
When I was a kid I was pretty tall and I hated it so I suddenly stopped growing and now I kinda wish I had been taller and feel like I robbed myself out of height by just praying I'd stop being tall (no real science behind that I know). Now not even being 6'1 I feel like I'm trapped in this middle ground between normal and tall. One thing led to another and I found out about this method.

I'm definitely not locked on 6'4 but that's how far I feel I could take this and just wanted to see how things looked through a few mock-ups leading up to that height. Also my arms are pretty long which I feel would look better on longer legs. I feel that if I were to get only 1 segment lengthened it would be the tibia because the femur lenghtening doesn't look too good based on mock-ups but I fear that getting the tibia lengthening has a lot more risks and side effects after the operation. Can anyone educate me on that?

I kinda hope this is just a phase for me but I've had daily thoughts of unhappiness about my height for the past 2 years. Nothing crippling, it's just very present.
Would love to read your opinions based on the mock-ups even though what I feel would realistically be the best option is a +5-6cm in the tibia. https://imgur.com/a/dAFd9k1
Thanks for your time.

Man, 6ft4 is not enough. You need to be at least 6ft9 otherwise you are a manlet
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up