Limb Lengthening Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Normal proportion of bones  (Read 620 times)

Metaphyglv

Normal proportion of bones
« on: January 01, 2020, 12:39:41 PM »

Hi to everyone, first: happy new year.
I have a doubt, which is the limit of percentage (%) of femur and tibia that I can lengthen before look disproportional or a little weird? Some people say 10%, other inclusive 20%....
Because I am really pretty short, 158 cm (5' 2.2"), and at least I dont live in europe or north america where I would have a big complex about myself, but I really want to know the acceptable percentage because so much people in the forum say that I could inclusive lengthen 10 (4") or 11(4.4") cm in femur and tibia, but that would look a lot disproportionally in my body I think, for that reason i want to know the percentage of each bone that usually do a person in her body to adaptate the percentage in my body.
For example, whit 10% in each bone I could reach 165 cm (5' 5"), whit 15% I could reach 168.5 cm( 5' 6.3"). Anyway between 167 to 168 cm I would be great, because still short for a man but is a respectable height, and especially not would be shocked for family and friends (considering that I am start to use shoes whit internal heel)
Thanks, and sorry for be a noob in english, greetings from Argentina!!!
« Last Edit: January 01, 2020, 01:12:50 PM by Metaphyglv »
Pages: [1]   Go Up