Limb Lengthening Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: 8 cm/3 inch femur mock up... thoughts on if it looks passable or too weird  (Read 1856 times)

Highflyer

• Visitor

https://imgur.com/a/Qmh7d3I

Considering 8cm on the femurs... would my proportions still look ok? Thanks, and feedback appreciated

short

Re: 8 cm/3 inch femur mock up... thoughts on if it looks passable or too weird
« Reply #1 on: December 04, 2019, 05:00:46 PM »

It looks too much to me.
You're already long-legged.

Montreal172

Re: 8 cm/3 inch femur mock up... thoughts on if it looks passable or too weird
« Reply #2 on: December 04, 2019, 05:41:49 PM »

maybe do less 5-6, but on your tibia as those long shorter

Metaphyglv

Your tibia look short in comparison to the femur. I think that you should do tibias until 5 cm or femurs the same distance, no more because will gona be very noticeable

Movie

That's kind of how I look right now bro, nobody has told me anything about my femurs looking too long, yours are skinny so it might be more noticeable, but if you build muscle on it after you recover I'm sure nobody would notice, that's what I'm on right now, building my femur muscles up again and my ass lol
Starting height: 167cm Now 175cm With Strydes Femurs with Dr. Mahboubian 09/01/2019
Nails removed 10/06/2021
My Video Logged Diary: http://www.limblengtheningforum.com/index.php?topic=64224.0

Dreamer57

That's kind of how I look right now bro, nobody has told me anything about my femurs looking too long, yours are skinny so it might be more noticeable, but if you build muscle on it after you recover I'm sure nobody would notice, that's what I'm on right now, building my femur muscles up again and my ass lol

Hey man, would you post a picture in shorts or something, just so we could see how you look... Btw how r you legend?
Pages: [1]   Go Up