Limb Lengthening Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Disportionate body  (Read 1458 times)

ShortArm

Disportionate body
« on: January 04, 2020, 01:51:24 PM »

This is a warning for those, who wanna get the heightism out by lenghtening and risk your portition. Yes if you have short arms to your body people will notice it and you cant hide it. So when you are uncomfortable of your height, dont change your propblem to a even worse one. I do understand 90%, why a man would lenghten hes legs if they are short.

We are all human and the laws of animals exist within us. Its natural. Just saying as a guy, who gets oggled a lot in a bad way. Its disturbing and it really makes me wanna stay inside or keep my hands in my pockets when outside. People will rarely say anything about my disportionate body, well who would? But if you are like me and really selfaware, you can really feel the impact.

I am not saying people are not nice to me, they are 100%. But its clear they seem like they do a effort when they are nice. Also if normal body people feel bad, you can be sure its on you more often than not. Its natural and not fair. I know a person with average build would not agree with me. But to be clear even the people that only check my portition they dont want bad to me. I suspect they just feel strange and its natural. I dont blaim em, i do the same when i see people like me or worse. Then i try not to look em just to make sure they dont feel uncomfort.

ShortArm

Re: Disportionate body
« Reply #1 on: January 04, 2020, 02:37:53 PM »

For me the last nail on my coffin was starting to date a woman, who was kind of least attractive i have ever dated. None or the less, i found her attractive enough to think about the future. She oggled my arms all the time and just before we broke up she was looking mad like hell to my arms. This might sound delusional, but if you would have been there you would have known, what i experienced. Of course she was nice enough in the end to put the blaim on other things and i respect her for that.

But i was scared + felt like i need to cover my arms somehow. This is the feeling i usually get around people, need to hide my proportion to fit in and to be equal. Its also wierd to talk about this to somebody and see how hopeless and wordless they go.

Hatch

« Reply #2 on: January 04, 2020, 03:33:07 PM »

I watched your photo from previous messages and those are totally fine. Main problem i thing is your pelvis turned front and posture is bad. Probaly your hip flexors, abs and pecs are super tight snd weak. You might sit much. I had exactly same problem but stretching hard and trainig little bit my whole look much more straight now. Also girls like strong hands, and you dont have muscular hands at all. Thats the only thing why she looked those hands. There is studies where male proportions attractiveness is measured. And it was clear wingspan had almost nothing to do with that.
« Last Edit: January 04, 2020, 06:36:19 PM by Hatch »

Montreal172

« Reply #3 on: January 04, 2020, 09:17:48 PM »

It would be great to have some sort of algorithm that can predict good ratios if you input the numbers.

ShortArm

« Reply #4 on: January 04, 2020, 09:33:26 PM »

I watched your photo from previous messages and those are totally fine. Main problem i thing is your pelvis turned front and posture is bad. Probaly your hip flexors, abs and pecs are super tight snd weak. You might sit much. I had exactly same problem but stretching hard and trainig little bit my whole look much more straight now. Also girls like strong hands, and you dont have muscular hands at all. Thats the only thing why she looked those hands. There is studies where male proportions attractiveness is measured. And it was clear wingspan had almost nothing to do with that.

Well to be honest. This woman really was mostly feeling sorry for me. I sensed it. It was in the way she acted. Asking was i bullied. Asking about children leading me with her idea of no children. It was clear she struggled. It feels so bad...My ex left me for same reason years ago.

Nowdays i am at good shape not like in the picture. Skinny guy, with still some muscles left from sports. I agree the part about my hands, they are feminine looking, but that i can live with. I know it might be turn off for some woman, but i learned to accept em.

So are you saying i got short arms, but still somewhat proportion. Like slightly off but still normalish? Like this guy on the right? https://www.google.com/search?q=modest+man&hl=fi-FI&source=android-browser&prmd=ivsn&source=lnms&tbm=isch&sa=X&ved=2ahUKEwiW2ZSp8urmAhWQl4sKHXwhDAYQ_AUoAXoECAsQAQ&biw=360&bih=585#imgrc=dEJ0R0KGV7IUMM

ShortArm

« Reply #5 on: January 04, 2020, 09:38:36 PM »

It would be great to have some sort of algorithm that can predict good ratios if you input the numbers.

Yeah its kind of hard job to judge carefully. I think everyone wants to max out the gains of huge suffering. But in my mind allways safety first in proportion and in amount. My goal for example is either 3cm leg shortening or humerus lenghtening. I dont mind to be smaller, even it will be negative slightly effect on how some might see me.

Metaphyglv

« Reply #6 on: January 18, 2020, 08:42:11 AM »

Search images of the president of Chile that in latin america you can find a lot of memes makin fun of her shorts arms. He is about 1.65 mts tall and her arms are really short

ShortArm

« Reply #7 on: January 18, 2020, 04:52:44 PM »

Search images of the president of Chile that in latin america you can find a lot of memes makin fun of her shorts arms. He is about 1.65 mts tall and her arms are really short

Would you blaim him, if he would fix hes proportion by surgery?

Metaphyglv

« Reply #8 on: January 18, 2020, 05:48:10 PM »

Would you blaim him, if he would fix hes proportion by surgery?
Obviously no, I name it for you to have another example of a short arms, and show you that the disproportion would be more notorious that the your proportion arms-height.
Anyway I think that if he lengthened their upper arms, that would be a really big change and the ppl not would think that he do a limb lengthening, only he need dissapear of the media a few weeks

Hatch

« Reply #9 on: January 18, 2020, 11:20:12 PM »

Well to be honest. This woman really was mostly feeling sorry for me. I sensed it. It was in the way she acted. Asking was i bullied. Asking about children leading me with her idea of no children. It was clear she struggled. It feels so bad...My ex left me for same reason years ago.

Nowdays i am at good shape not like in the picture. Skinny guy, with still some muscles left from sports. I agree the part about my hands, they are feminine looking, but that i can live with. I know it might be turn off for some woman, but i learned to accept em.

So are you saying i got short arms, but still somewhat proportion. Like slightly off but still normalish? Like this guy on the right? https://www.google.com/search?q=modest+man&hl=fi-FI&source=android-browser&prmd=ivsn&source=lnms&tbm=isch&sa=X&ved=2ahUKEwiW2ZSp8urmAhWQl4sKHXwhDAYQ_AUoAXoECAsQAQ&biw=360&bih=585#imgrc=dEJ0R0KGV7IUMM

Your arms are fine and look totally normal. Not even slightly off. But like said, girls like muscular hands and in photos i have seen you and that guy have quite skinny hands.  Point is that i have been studying this proportions thing quite long already. And one thing i have notice that length of arms is not something where people focus on. Of course if something is totally out of proportions, then yes but your arms are so neutral as hands can be. But without muscles in arms, men don't get extra points from women.
Pages: [1]   Go Up