Limb Lengthening Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 2 3 [4]   Go Down

Author Topic: EXTERNAL TIBIA (LON) WITH DR.PRADIP SHARMA INDIA 2020  (Read 8904 times)

Joker

Re: EXTERNAL TIBIA (LON) WITH DR.PRADIP SHARMA INDIA 2020
« Reply #93 on: October 17, 2020, 06:15:50 AM »

Hi, what is your status?

Smaller

« Reply #94 on: October 18, 2020, 05:43:28 PM »

Hi, what is your status?
Hi,
My legs movements are getting fluent.
Started all my activities like before. Started yoga sessions for flexibility. Sometimes soreness is there but so far all good.
I can jog 30-40 minutes continuously.
I will post something virtual soon.

BMW

• Visitor
« Reply #95 on: November 06, 2020, 07:15:31 AM »

Hi,
My legs movements are getting fluent.
Started all my activities like before. Started yoga sessions for flexibility. Sometimes soreness is there but so far all good.
I can jog 30-40 minutes continuously.
I will post something virtual soon.

Hi Smaller, congratulations and all the best for your recovery . I have a question if you can answer, i would really appreciate. As you know there is lot of chaos about harry, You are one of active member of Dr Pradip Sharma. Can you please review your rehab with him?
How was your experience with Dr Shama and Harry?

ape

« Reply #96 on: November 07, 2020, 12:58:47 AM »

LOL THIS IS SO fkING FAKE
nobody asked you to post the rooms and you still did. as in hey look how nice the room is
unless you were like 3 feet tall why would you take it at that angle? and the first instinct going into a room full of luggage is to unpack. not take a picture for your buddies on LL forum WHICH NO ONE ASKED FOR
the picture you took with the frames aren't even taken by you. it's literally impossible to take it at that angle.
don't even try to say some   like "muh harry took it" why would you ask him to take it when you could've took it yourself?

notice how this guy didn't interact with the audience. just thank you xusername.
the tone of the writing is a complete robot void of emotion.
never seen a more artificial diary

just
fking
lol

Smaller

« Reply #97 on: November 12, 2020, 06:33:28 PM »

Hi Smaller, congratulations and all the best for your recovery . I have a question if you can answer, i would really appreciate. As you know there is lot of chaos about harry, You are one of active member of Dr Pradip Sharma. Can you please review your rehab with him?
How was your experience with Dr Shama and Harry?
Thank you BMW.
For me, they both are very compatible team. Specially
Harry worth all the appreciation because he works really hard. You can reach out to him for any reason and he will try every possible effort to complete the task.
For Dr Pradip very humble and down to earth doctor. Less talkative but a very good doctor.

There is always a chaos and will be forever, I suggest talk to the person directly if you have any doubts. No one can judge better than yourself. Conversation always work.

Smaller

« Reply #98 on: January 02, 2021, 08:39:02 AM »

Happy New Year to all the fella here, life is good and absolute normal when compare to daily routine and not supremely athletic. So i can run, comfortably do my job, stairs climbing, single leg stand without support, these are all i remember to mention.

Intense stretching helped me a lot, flexibility is good. I would like to thank you to all who supported me throughout this journey. Hardest part for the new heights is over now and i am happy to cross that bridge.
Pages: 1 2 3 [4]   Go Up