Limb Lengthening Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down

Author Topic: Athens – Stryde Tibias with Dr. Giotikas – Jan. 8, 2020  (Read 3889 times)

ghkid2019

• Doing it for myself. Not for others.
Re: Athens – Stryde Tibias with Dr. Giotikas – Jan. 8, 2020
« Reply #31 on: June 25, 2020, 02:57:35 AM »

I find it concerning you still have ballerina even with fully weight bearing nails. How much did you stand and walk during rehab? As many said, standing and walking are probably even more important than stretching or regular PT. Walking during lengthening is the best PT, people say.

Anyways, the hardest parts are over for you Athens. I hope you live a great life after getting back to normal!
Teen who has dealt with height insecurities his entire life. Planning on doing quadrilaterals 11cm with 6 month gap in between in 2027. Giotikas Tibias and Mahboubian Femurs.
Height: 164cm
Wingspan: 169cm
Dream: 175.4cm

dreamBig

• Visitor
« Reply #32 on: June 25, 2020, 03:22:57 AM »

hi Athens, thanks for the update! Keep on stretching, I hope you get back to normal soon!

Arcon

« Reply #33 on: June 25, 2020, 06:25:54 AM »

Hi Athens, I enjoyed your writting, your honest reflection on things and the way you stress how different patients may respond differently during their recovery. I do understand that you struggled a bit more than others but you are almost done now so congrats and well done for your good progress so far.
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up