Limb Lengthening Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Stryde in Europe  (Read 2498 times)

llj

Stryde in Europe
« on: January 15, 2020, 05:14:54 PM »

Which doctors in Europe do Stryde?

BetzLandLiberator

Re: Stryde in Europe
« Reply #1 on: January 26, 2020, 02:54:34 AM »

Betz does if you want but it will be more expensive than if you use Betzbone.
I had a consultation with him last November and he told me that.

« Reply #2 on: January 28, 2020, 09:11:15 AM »

Dr Halil BULDU.
One of the best and most experienced orthopedic surgeon in Turkey.
You can see our packages from the link below.

https://www.limblengtheningsurgery.istanbul/

Mule

« Reply #3 on: January 28, 2020, 09:54:44 AM »

Mr. Ian Bacarese-Hamilton in London. I had a very good experience with him.

hanshi

« Reply #4 on: January 28, 2020, 11:04:01 AM »

Maybe you should ask Nuvasive directly. Just contact them over their Website. They are very friendly and responsive.
There are currently several lawsuits from former patients against Dr. Betz going on. If you or somebody you know is a former patient of Dr. Betz who would like to initiate legal action against him please send me a personal message.
I can help with lots of information on how to go about this.

hanshi

« Reply #5 on: January 28, 2020, 11:07:38 AM »

Betz does if you want but it will be more expensive than if you use Betzbone.
I had a consultation with him last November and he told me that.
Betz is peddling his own inferior product. That's all there is.
There are currently several lawsuits from former patients against Dr. Betz going on. If you or somebody you know is a former patient of Dr. Betz who would like to initiate legal action against him please send me a personal message.

Zamii

« Reply #6 on: January 28, 2020, 07:50:12 PM »

Mr. Ian Bacarese-Hamilton in London. I had a very good experience with him.

What was the cost? Femur or tibias?

Montreal172

« Reply #7 on: January 29, 2020, 01:56:28 AM »

Giotikas

BetzLandLiberator

« Reply #8 on: January 29, 2020, 04:17:55 AM »

Betz is peddling his own inferior product. That's all there is.

How is that if he's willing to use Stryde if you want?
The higher price for Stryde is set by Nuvaise, not him.

Andy

• Rough situations don't last, rough people do.
« Reply #9 on: January 29, 2020, 10:04:39 PM »

Giotikas was the first surgeon who used Stryde for cosmetic reasons when Stryde became available in Europe. He must be now the center with the most cases of Stryde in EU.

« Reply #10 on: February 13, 2020, 10:36:11 AM »

Best Price in Europe for STRYDE is in TURKEY by Dr HALIL BULDU

Stryde Limb Lengthening Package

🔹Lengthening Surgery for both legs (Femur or Tibia)
🔹All necessary medications after surgery
🔹All necessary examinations and tests
🔹5 Nights of hospital stay (All Meals Included)
🔹10 Nights of hotel stay for 2 person
🔹10 Sessions of Physical Therapy during your hotel stay
🔹Airport+Hospital Transfers

https://www.limblengtheningsurgery.istanbul
WhatsApp: +905330164562

If you have STRYDE when you finish your lengthening you need to come back for follow-up and bring back the remote control device.

Main nails inside the bones will not be removed atleast for 1,5-2 years does not matter the method.

Our packages covers almost everything a lengthening patient needs and we keep our prices as reasonable as we can without lowering quality.

We need AP LATERAL 2 Ways X-Ray of the bones you wish to have surgery. (Femur or Tibia)

Your flight ticket details will be asked to confirm your arrival and book your surgery.

After your PTR Sessions you can return your country and continue to your Lengthening as instructed. So you do not need to be here during all lengthening period.

With Limb Lengthening extensor, you will be taller 1mm a day. 10 days=1cm

It is your call to decide which bones for surgery.

Femur Bones
+ Heals Faster
+ You can gain up to 8cm
- Discomfortable for the patient

Tibia Bones
+Comfortable for the patient
- Heals slowly
- You can gain up to 7cm

turkish-march

• Visitor
« Reply #11 on: February 13, 2020, 11:54:42 AM »

Members should read about seriouslyinjured's diary on this forum. He went to turkey for medical tourism through some company like this and it ended up badly

also should read Meck's diary with Dr HALIL BULDU. it's the only diary here of him. He used mono rails on him and his bones are quite off alignment (but Dr HALIL probably disagree).

also this cringe ad https://www.instagram.com/p/B1_hdLVHQdu/ by their team

Andy

• Rough situations don't last, rough people do.
« Reply #12 on: February 14, 2020, 07:16:45 AM »

Members should read about seriouslyinjured's diary on this forum. He went to turkey for medical tourism through some company like this and it ended up badly

also should read Meck's diary with Dr HALIL BULDU. it's the only diary here of him. He used mono rails on him and his bones are quite off alignment (but Dr HALIL probably disagree).

I actually think it was the same medical tourism company with different name. Turkey is not a member of the European Union so they are not legally binded to follow EU directives and regulations on medical standards and safety.

hanshi

« Reply #13 on: February 14, 2020, 10:14:35 AM »

How is that if he's willing to use Stryde if you want?
The higher price for Stryde is set by Nuvaise, not him.
Sorry, but I think you don't understand. The first question to ask would be whether Betz adds a mark up on the Nuvasive price( this would be illegal, but Betz doesn't seem to care about laws and regulations).
Secondly, Betz's charges for the surgery are not according to the German law(there are specific regulations how doctors can charge for their services. Betz's invoices don't conform to these). The cost for the clinic is charged extra.
Thirdly, the Betzbone nail is quite cheap to produce. The direct manufacturing cost is only a small percentage of the final price he charges. That means his gross margin on the Betzbone is huge. Therefore he has no incentive to use Stryde and uses the alleged 'price difference' as a means to persuade his patients to use his nail.
He is only pretending to offer Stryde and uses all his persuasion to go with Betzbone.
If you compare Betz's pricing with e.g. Dr. Koehne you will see that Koehne using Stryde is even slightly cheaper than Betz using Betzbone.

« Reply #14 on: February 14, 2020, 04:50:06 PM »

I actually think it was the same medical tourism company with different name. Turkey is not a member of the European Union so they are not legally binded to follow EU directives and regulations on medical standards and safety.

No we are not and i also explained it on the Dr Halil’s page several times.
For confirmation you can check Dr Halils personal webpage too.

https://halilbuldu.com/en/limb-lengthening-packages/

He was listed in Wannabetaller for a very short period of time but then stopped and removed the listing.
About medical standards and safety it doesnt matter if Turkey is in EU or not we are already and have to take all safety precautions and regulations for our patients.
If we (as Turkey) don’t care about health of the patients and don’t follow the regulations, why do you think that we do about 3-4 limb lengthening surgeries every week or thousands of cosmetic/mandatory surgeries to the foreign patients everyday by Turkish doctors and why do you think those people trusting us about their lives. With all due respect but you need to take off the blinkers from your head first.
I am not saying that there are no bad apples and all surgeons and hospitals in Turkey are perfect but make some research first before telling or writing something on here or anyplace on web because people who seeks surgery solutions and informations gets false or wrong informations because of that. I hope you understand what i am trying to say here tho.
Cheers ✌🏼

« Reply #15 on: February 14, 2020, 05:00:54 PM »

Some other patient who applied to us for the surgery asked same question about this patient. He even consulted about it to an orthopedic surgeon in ireland who never did a limb lenghening surgery before. And here is the answer of Dr Halil Buldu’s to his question;

This is a LON patient so the weight is more on the external fixators, but when we take off the externals after lengthening that angulation to the sides will disappear and this image is positional. If you look at the upper side of the osteotomy that nail is moving slightly inside the bone but when we lock the nail that movement will be drecreased dramaticly and the nail will stay in the middle. Matematicly a slight  angulation appears of course but it wouldnt be that much. Because we are lenghthening the bone’s anatomic axis, not mechanical axis. Theres 6degrees of difference between anatomical and mechanical axis. When  we do 9cm lengthening if you take its cos (math) such an angle defect occurs anyways but it appears in that xray too much but it not like that actually.
Rightnow the nail is not staying inside the bone straight position, due to muscle contraction it appears bended. First of all when we lock the nail after removal of the external nails, secondly we will change we will reposition it during that surgery so it will stay straight. Thirdly we would trigger a slight curvature but this happens in all methods including STRYDE. The reason is that 6degrees of difference between anatomical axis and mechanical axis and its a world standart. If he wants he can apply to nuvasive and ask articles from them to comfirm it. At least he would be educated 🤷🏻‍♂️🤷🏻‍♂️

Secondly yea that add is cringy, funny and creative in our opinion because most cosmetic limb lengthening patients are male.

Blackwhite

« Reply #16 on: February 20, 2020, 07:22:32 PM »

I speak to friends who will have surgery in Turkey..
I call him as someone who has come out as news in Turkey in the most honest way.

As someone who lives in Istanbul.
If you consult me, I'll guide you right. That's all I'm going to say...
TARGET 1.71

turkish-march

• Visitor
« Reply #17 on: March 11, 2020, 03:53:52 AM »

Secondly yea that add is cringy, funny and creative in our opinion because most cosmetic limb lengthening patients are male.

what kind of logic is that?

whats ur height Muratek? whats DR HALIL's height? certainly not 6 foot 2. Why not get a couple of inches of extra height to reach closer to the dream height of every man = 6 foot 2

llj

« Reply #18 on: March 11, 2020, 12:03:23 PM »

Thanks guys for all the infos  ;)

After much research of the doctors you guys suggested I ended up going with Dr Pili from Milan.

We opted for Stryde on femurs.

I'm on my 20th day after surgery and already 1cm taller  ::)

Very happy with my results so far!

determination

• Newbi
  • Visitor
« Reply #19 on: March 11, 2020, 12:12:29 PM »

Dr Pili does Stryde, I have met some patients undergoing Stryde femur  lengthening and one doing tibia with Stryde.

https://drpiliortopedico.it/en/allungamento-con-chiodo-endomidollare-allungabile/

ru

« Reply #20 on: March 11, 2020, 07:52:33 PM »

isn't all of italy shut down now?

llj

« Reply #21 on: March 11, 2020, 08:00:38 PM »

isn't all of italy shut down now?

Yeah, it kinda is. People arent supposed to leave their houses with a few exceptions such as work, health etc.

That's not affecting me much though, I have to stay indoors anyways. I only go out to do x-rays every couple weeks. Physiotherapist comes to my place 2-3 times a week. Food is delivered to door or bought by helper.

« Reply #22 on: April 19, 2020, 10:47:26 PM »

what kind of logic is that?

whats ur height Muratek? whats DR HALIL's height? certainly not 6 foot 2. Why not get a couple of inches of extra height to reach closer to the dream height of every man = 6 foot 2

After my whole answer why are you trying get too offensive this much i do not know. I mean if you have a medical question please ask it, i can gladly answer it but it seems you intentions are not good and trying to force your opinions to people who seeks answer and a solution for their needs. Your question is unrelated but i am 5 foot 11 and Dr Halil is 6 foot by the way. So?? This whole forum is for about Limb Lengthening you know that right?? I mean all people here seeks a surgeon to get couple of inches.. So..  :o Whats your problem with it?? Also we do not force people or something to come to us. We just offer our package and services with reasonable prices. It is people who has to compare pros&cons and decide where to have this surgery.
If you do not wish to come to us its totally fine and we understand that. But your opinions doesn't give you the right to talk bad about us. I hope you have enough english to understand what i say. If you have more questions or something like that feel free to call or text us by WhatsApp anytime : +90533 0164562

https://halilbuldu.com/en/limb-lengthening-packages/
https://www.limblengtheningsurgery.istanbul/
https://www.instagram.com/limblengtheningturkey/

curlyfella

« Reply #23 on: May 14, 2020, 04:04:36 AM »

Some other patient who applied to us for the surgery asked same question about this patient. He even consulted about it to an orthopedic surgeon in ireland who never did a limb lenghening surgery before. And here is the answer of Dr Halil Buldu’s to his question;

This is a LON patient so the weight is more on the external fixators, but when we take off the externals after lengthening that angulation to the sides will disappear and this image is positional. If you look at the upper side of the osteotomy that nail is moving slightly inside the bone but when we lock the nail that movement will be drecreased dramaticly and the nail will stay in the middle. Matematicly a slight  angulation appears of course but it wouldnt be that much. Because we are lenghthening the bone’s anatomic axis, not mechanical axis. Theres 6degrees of difference between anatomical and mechanical axis. When  we do 9cm lengthening if you take its cos (math) such an angle defect occurs anyways but it appears in that xray too much but it not like that actually.
Rightnow the nail is not staying inside the bone straight position, due to muscle contraction it appears bended. First of all when we lock the nail after removal of the external nails, secondly we will change we will reposition it during that surgery so it will stay straight. Thirdly we would trigger a slight curvature but this happens in all methods including STRYDE. The reason is that 6degrees of difference between anatomical axis and mechanical axis and its a world standart. If he wants he can apply to nuvasive and ask articles from them to comfirm it. At least he would be educated 🤷🏻‍♂️🤷🏻‍♂️

Was the surgeon in ireland going to lengthen without having ever done it ?
Pages: [1]   Go Up