Limb Lengthening Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: i think LL for cosmet purposes is pretty much useless  (Read 1050 times)

Iso9

i think LL for cosmet purposes is pretty much useless
« on: January 16, 2020, 01:55:06 PM »

If you're 1.60cm, then lengthening up to 1.70cm wont make a significant difference in the Dating game

women want men who are at least 1.80cm, and not just tall but overal large and wide framed

if you're an truly small man with small wrists, small Hands, short arms, narrow Frame, then LL wont do  

it doesnt matter if you're 1.60 or 1.68

at such a height you're not a sexual satisfaction in the eyes of most women in the sexual market

LL only makes sense for very mesomorphic guys who are 1.75cm but with a wide Frame and thick bones
temp banned for posting irrelevant topic in wrong section

Medium Drink Of Water

• Premier Member
Re: i think LL for cosmet purposes is pretty much useless
« Reply #1 on: January 16, 2020, 03:21:03 PM »

I'm pretty sure women want men way, way taller than 1.80cm, so you're at least right about it not being helpful for men who are only 1.70cm.

TheAlchemist

« Reply #2 on: January 16, 2020, 03:59:27 PM »

Access to women isn't the only reason to get LL.

Met lots of people at Paleys who started at around 5'4 or 5'5, gained close to 3 inches and ended up average height which was life changing for them. You go from being discriminated against as a short person to becoming average, freeing yourself from that "short" identity, and judged and measured based on your character. This can completely change your path in life (e.g. career)
Dr. Paley Patient: Femurs (Stryde) / 8 CM gained
Surgery: 9/17/19 / Distraction completed: 12/14/19
Start height: 5'9 or 175cm / Endi Height: 6'0 ft or 183 cm
Rod Removal: Dr. Debiparshad 6/16/21
Diary: http://www.limblengtheningforum.com/index.php?topic=64373.0

soitchi

« Reply #3 on: January 16, 2020, 04:26:47 PM »

If you're 1.60cm, then lengthening up to 1.70cm wont make a significant difference in the Dating game

women want men who are at least 1.80cm, and not just tall but overal large and wide framed

if you're an truly small man with small wrists, small Hands, short arms, narrow Frame, then LL wont do 

it doesnt matter if you're 1.60 or 1.68

at such a height you're not a sxxual satisfaction in the eyes of most women in the sxxual market

LL only makes sense for very mesomorphic guys who are 1.75cm but with a wide Frame and thick bones
The GOAT poster returns, welcome back
rip edwardv6

slayer of the ll clown

Futureller

« Reply #4 on: January 16, 2020, 09:01:13 PM »

I'm pretty sure women want men way, way taller than 1.80cm, so you're at least right about it not being helpful for men who are only 1.70cm.

Owch.  I do agree with you that women prefer men well over 180cm.  I'm 171cm and still think though that LL will help me be percieved much better by women and will also make me myself more comfortable around women if I got LL and got myself to 179cm or 5'10.5" it also helps that im lucky to be a good looking dude with a tone muscular body so even though 179cm isn't tall I'm sure a lot of girls will overlook it much easier than my current height of 171cm.

Montreal172

« Reply #5 on: January 16, 2020, 11:05:47 PM »

There is a truth to what you say, but there is more to add.
I find the marginal return you get as a man tend to be high for guys around 5'7 to 5'8 when they hit 5'11, 6ft.
Then a smaller guy hitting 5'7 to 5'8. But you still get better opportunities as you more women become accessible  to your dating pool. But if you're doing this for the ladies, then you're doing LL for the wrong reasons. You still need game, confidence and charisma, and any men at any height can get it.

But you also acquire more respect from all sexes, and people take you more seriously professionally.

Polvorón

« Reply #6 on: January 17, 2020, 12:48:40 AM »

Maybe you feel it useless, but that doesn't mean that other people would prefer to become 1.70 cm rather than being 1.60 cm. Life is more than dating women (or men), so there are a lot of reasons to become taller beyond that.

I don't know if I am allowed to post here a link to a INCEL wiki (Scientific Blackpill), it contains an interesting chart about the improvement of two inches more (5.1 cm), the biggest gains where between 63' and 67', that means... 160 cm and 170 cm (they becomes 65 and 69, 165 cm and 175 cm). Until 71' adding two inches is a improvement for dating women.

The original paper:
Stulp G, Buunka AP, Kurzband R, Verhulst S. 2013. The height of choosiness: mutual mate choice for stature results in suboptimal pair formation for both sxxes. Animal Behaviour. 86: 37-46.

But... life is more than sex.

Note: I am not promoting the Incel point of view, although that Wiki contains some interesting information, I don't agree that point of view.
Note: at this moment I'm only a "pretender", I want to know more about this interesting procedure. Hopping to become 185 cm (6'1'') from 174 cm (5'8 ½''), but it is too expensive.
My sitting height is 92½ - 94 cm (36''½ 37''), my length of legs is 81 cm (32'') and my armspan is 180 cm (70'' 7/8).
Pages: [1]   Go Up