Limb Lengthening Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 2 [3]   Go Down

Author Topic: LON Femur Lengthening Loading in Turkey  (Read 9470 times)

sopranos

• "There is no tomarrow"
Re: LON Femur Lengthening Loading in Turkey
« Reply #62 on: November 30, 2020, 08:51:10 AM »

I promised that I will update my diary. 1 year has passed now. I will share what can I do physically(or can't). For example what has changed in my social life? Am I still in pain? Have I forgotten the effects of the surgery?  I will write all of them.

what can I do:

- I can run but my running speed is not as fast as before.I can try this on a 100-meters running.  I can share how many seconds with dm or whatsapp.

-I can have sex for hours.  Of course I cannot share this :)

-My walking style was very normal even right after the process, and it improved following days. Penguin steps took a very short time.  About 25-40 days after removed fixator.

-People who doesn't know my previous appearance can never tell by looking at my physical movements that I had surgery.

-I can walk 20-25 thousands steps a day.  There are days when I walk these distances.  There were days when I walked 18 thousands steps 6-7 months after the first surgery date.

-I can kick higher than my height. 

-I can touch the ground with my hands without bending my knees.

-I can work in all physical jobs that are not squatting.

-I can climb stairs two or three fast each.

-I can climb stairs quickly in two or three steps.

-I can walk 1.5 kilometers with shopping bags of about 30 kilograms in my hand.  Walking uphill is not a problem.

-. Although not as fast as before, I can swim fast.  I went swimming more than 30 times after the device came out.

-Every outfit I wear suits me. I can wear long sized  t-shirts
and sweatshirts.

-Most of the trousers I wear look great.  Especially regular fit trousers.

-Even if I eat more food than before, I am fit.  I really eat what I want.  I am not gaining weight.  In the past, when I ate too much, my appearance in front of the mirror immediately started to look bad. I used to need a diet.

What can't I don't:

-I cannot touch my heels on my hips. This may be because I have never had physiotherapy.  I could have worked more to improve it. I believe it will happen if I work.  I don't need 100% leg flexion ability.  That's why I don't want to force myself.

-I can fight against a normal sized person, but not as much as before.

-I can't wear skinny pants.  Because my legs look thin.  Besides, I did not prefer these in the past.  Those pants don't look masculine.

-My legs look thin due to muscle loss.  My calf muscle is close to old and it is strong, but my muscles that cover the femur are not thick. It will get thicker as time passes.My legs are thicker now compared to the first time after the second surgery.  Both my body mass and my muscle volume in the legs have increased compared to the first times.

-I can't squat with the weight bar.(medium and high weights.) But I did not make an effort for this.

-I cannot stay crouching for a long time. After crouching position, I have to get support from my hand while standing up from the ground. My first reason is that I don't want to force my knees.(not because of the pain). I see that my legs are not as strong as before.
Weight:79kg Birth date:1993 English isnt good.

Edit: I just had this surgery on 9 october 2019. My doctor is Associate Professor Ozgur Karakoyun. LON Femur with Ortovia Fixators(%100 turkish made) 4 schanz screw. My lengthening goal is min 8cm

aliex

• Visitor
  • Sorry for my bad English
« Reply #63 on: December 05, 2020, 10:49:01 PM »

Hocam merhaba,öncelikle sürecinizi adım adım paylaştığnız için teşekkürler gayet bilgilendirici olmuş.Size şunu sorcam hocam 170 boyundayım 2 farklı ameliyatla 11-13 cm uzamak istiyorum sizce orantısız,kötü durur mu?

sopranos

• "There is no tomarrow"
« Reply #64 on: December 31, 2020, 02:39:40 AM »

Özgür is not a doctor.  He's barely a butcher.  Both the Killer and irresponsible.  There are no patients he has not crippled.
Weight:79kg Birth date:1993 English isnt good.

Edit: I just had this surgery on 9 october 2019. My doctor is Associate Professor Ozgur Karakoyun. LON Femur with Ortovia Fixators(%100 turkish made) 4 schanz screw. My lengthening goal is min 8cm

limbcllnea

« Reply #65 on: December 31, 2020, 08:42:49 PM »

Özgür is not a doctor.  He's barely a butcher.  Both the Killer and irresponsible.  There are no patients he has not crippled.

Are you saying this now because you are crippled?

Jamesy998

« Reply #66 on: January 07, 2021, 01:08:26 AM »

Should have figured that out before you got the surgery with him, besides, were you not the one praising his achievements in the opening sentence of your diary?
LON method | Dr. Halil Buldu | 2021
Diary | http://www.limblengtheningforum.com/index.php?topic=66007.0

ghkid2019

• Inactive account
« Reply #67 on: January 07, 2021, 04:40:32 AM »

As I understand it, sopranos admits that Ozgur is not a good doctor and he doesn't recommend him. But sopranos himself, personally, got a good result, and that is his experience. Respectable and honest, and we should appreciate that. That's all.

This account is no longer in use.

User requested self-ban.

limbcllnea

« Reply #68 on: January 07, 2021, 01:31:42 PM »

As I understand it, sopranos admits that Ozgur is not a good doctor and he doesn't recommend him. But sopranos himself, personally, got a good result, and that is his experience. Respectable and honest, and we should appreciate that. That's all.

"There are no patients he has not crippled." was the last thing he said which contradicts what you are saying and the diary itself.

LL Patient

• Visitor
« Reply #69 on: January 17, 2022, 05:13:28 AM »

Hi, are you fine? Is there any update?
Pages: 1 2 [3]   Go Up