Limb Lengthening Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Monegal vs Giotikas  (Read 433 times)

Kalco55

• Visitor
Monegal vs Giotikas
« on: January 17, 2020, 04:20:16 PM »

Hi all!
I am considering 2 doctors that are within my budget of $50000. I wish to do internal femurs for 2-3 inches. I’m Having a hard time deciding which doctor I should go to. I’m a freshman in college so I don’t have the money now, but I should have enough in about 3 years.
Monegal vs Giotikas
Monegal seems very positive diaries and outcomes and is cheaper than Giotikas. Monegal uses fitbone while Giotikas uses precise 2. Monegal seems to have a lot of haters despite people having successful outcomes. I’ve also heard conflicting stories about Giotikas and his outcomes but seems like a very capable surgeon. Is precise 2 that much better than fitbone? It’s about 10000 USD more.
Looking for guidance on who I should pick, advise would be much appreciated.
I am 5.9.5 btw

Montreal172

Re: Monegal vs Giotikas
« Reply #1 on: January 17, 2020, 07:43:21 PM »

Precise + Giotikas.

llj

Re: Monegal vs Giotikas
« Reply #2 on: January 17, 2020, 08:35:43 PM »

You're trying to decide now which doctor to go with after 3 years? Did I understand right?

This field is changing a lot, I think there will be a whole bunch of new doctors and even newer nails by them. What you will need for sure in 3 years will the cash and the will power. As per choosing your doctor and location, come back here in 2.5 years or so IMHO.
Pages: [1]   Go Up